OH OH - Yvonne Regler, 17, Fairview Park, 8 Aug 1977

I wonder if there was any significance to the fact that it was her first day working at that particular station ? Was it a station were it was common for only one employee to work alone for certain periods of time ?

Is it possible that another employee in the company was responsible, if they knew that she was going to be working there alone on that day ?

It seems that she left the station without a struggle, but I guess anyone could have lured her out on some sort of ruse, but i think it would have to be someone local who knew the "lay of the land". JMO.

This is a sad case, it's too bad it hasn't been solved. The old newspaper clipping posted earlier in this thread about how it was thought by police at the time that she was a runaway certainly shows how that was a common misconception back in earlier decades when dealing with younger missing people..it certainly hindered the solving of many Doe and missing persons cases, although not perhaps this one in particular. Her leaving her half eaten lunch behind certainly points to her being forced to leave quickly. She deserved better out of life and deserves justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back