OJ Simpson dead at 76, after short battle with prostate cancer

My understanding is that the family did not want this testing to occur as OP linked earlier on in this thread.
The family probably didn't want that information out there which is understandable. Ultimately you have to honour the wishes of the deceased and their family.

if you want to read a great book about the OJ Simpson trial, read Outrage: the Five Reasons OJ Simpson got Away With Murder, by Vincent Bugliosi. I read it when it was originally published, then bought it again to reread after Simpson’s recent death. It is an incredible analysis of what went wrong. Bugliosi maintains it was a very winnable case and places a lot of blame on the prosecution. Bugliosi was a brilliant legal mind, famous for prosecuting Charles Manson.

if you want to read a great book about the OJ Simpson trial, read Outrage: the Five Reasons OJ Simpson got Away With Murder, by Vincent Bugliosi. I read it when it was originally published, then bought it again to reread after Simpson’s recent death. It is an incredible analysis of what went wrong. Bugliosi maintains it was a very winnable case and places a lot of blame on the prosecution. Bugliosi was a brilliant legal mind, famous for prosecuting Charles Manson.

I read this book... also OJ's If I Did It

I agree. I also read it when it first came out. I thought he did a great job and could’ve helped the prosecution. They probably weren’t open to that, though.

With luck, Pip from "A Nice Place to Visit" has set up something for O. J.: "Heaven? Whatever gave you the idea that you were in Heaven, Mister Valentine?! This *is* the Other Place!".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWho
Back