OK OK - Althedia Vaught, 41, Tulsa, 19 Jan 2009

I know. My curiosity is getting the best of me, too.

I just want Althedia to come home and to see her new grandbaby. (sigh) That alone tells me she is not missing voluntarily.

I know. My curiosity is getting the best of me, too.

I just want Althedia to come home and to see her new grandbaby. (sigh) That alone tells me she is not missing voluntarily.

As a grandmother, I have to agree. It's just really sad.
Tulsa has another African-American health-worker who's gone missing recently, doesn't it?

Yes. Angie Tucker: 34 yo Missing since Nov. 3rd, 2007. She is described as black, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and 155 pounds. She has brown eyes and burgundy hair. (Sounds a lot like Althedia's build and has a resemblance.)

Police fear for the safety of a woman who has been missing for nearly two weeks after a dispute with her ex-boyfriend.

Angie Denise Tucker, 34, has had no contact with her family members or co-workers since Nov. 3, Sgt. Mike Huff said.

"We fear foul play," Huff said. "She has not been seen or heard from since the 3rd, and she had been involved in a recent dispute with an ex-boyfriend."

Jimmie Tucker said her daughter had been staying with her recently at her home near Apache Street and Yale Avenue.

Angie Tucker's two children, ages 11 and 13, are staying there with their grandmother.

Angie Tucker told her mother she was going out to get cigarettes the day she disappeared and has not been seen since.

Jimmie Tucker said her daughter's employers at the OU Medical Center called and told her that she hadn't arrived at work.

Correction
This story incorrectly reported where Angie Tucker, a Tulsa woman who has been missing since Nov. 3, worked. She worked at the OSU Medical Center.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=071116_1_A10_spanc01316

Here is another weird coincidence. Angie was last seen at home at 11:30 pm before she left to go buy cigarettes.

Here is another weird coincidence. Angie was last seen at home at 11:30 pm before she left to go buy cigarettes.

That is weird. Sounds like it was probably the boyfriend in her case. What do we know about any possible problems with men in Althedia's life?

Busylady? Where are you? LOL Busy came up with some very interesting information on the past history of Althedia. She does have an ex with a past. (I would prefer we not discuss his name here if possible as I feel this could be gang related.)

One of the addresses listed as his "home" during the past few years comes up in the same neighborhood as TTC between 51st N. and Cin. I don't see this as coincidence. It says this area is his old stomping ground. (Perhaps it is his mom's home or another relative.) At the same time, it also lists Althedia's address as another of his "homes".

I just looked at their campus map and it looks like the area of N. 51st and Cin. would be directly (NW) behind the campus. This would be a logical place for someone to live if they worked at that campus, imo.

http://www.tulsatech.edu/About/Campus_Locations.aspx

I think the address may be on 48th ST South instead of North (because the Zip Code given for the "South" address is correct, while it would be incorrect for the "North" address.) So it would be just northwest of 51st and Peoria.

They have both listed, but the North side address was listed first. I guess you are right about the zip code tho.

Interesting post on Topix about the ex just getting out of prison recently. Which I did verify he was in custody 10-28-04 for probation violations on a 5 year suspended sentence. 3 sentences of 5 years to run concurrent.

They have both listed, but the North side address was listed first. I guess you are right about the zip code tho.

Interesting post on Topix about the ex just getting out of prison recently. I also noticed the last time his taxes were intercepted was 10/08.

I guess it's pretty rare for it to be a random stranger. I wonder if we can tie the ex to a specific job? You need to be careful, though, since you're right there. This sounds like too scary of a situation for you to drive into suspect areas, especially the one on North Cincinnati.

I would have to agree on that one, Steadfast. Besides, I am sure LE is already working this angle bigtime. It just took us 36 hours to come up with it and possibly identify the logo! We aren't too shabby, eh? (I remind you they have had this case since 1-20~)

I would have to agree on that one, Steadfast. Besides, I am sure LE is already working this angle bigtime. It just took us 36 hours to come up with it and possibly identify the logo! We aren't too shabby, eh? (I remind you they have had this case since 1-20~)

I'm sure they must have the logo, whether it's Tulsa Tech or not. Could be they even can tie some specific person to a specific truck. But, as we've seen in, oh, so many cases, knowing who did it is miles away from proving they did it. I think your suggestion of sitting back and watching may be the best bet for now. Oh, and making sure LE stays on it.

I'm sure they must have the logo, whether it's Tulsa Tech or not. Could be they even can tie some specific person to a specific truck. But, as we've seen in, oh, so many cases, knowing who did it is miles away from proving they did it. I think your suggestion of sitting back and watching may be the best bet for now. Oh, and making sure LE stays on it.
I only hope the news keeps up with what is going on in the case. They are so bad here about following up unless an arrest comes about or they have major developments. They need to keep the pressure on people.

Sadly, all this information doesn't bode well for her safe return, imo. :(

I have to question now if she did leave the house alone. Maybe not. Another reason for her to have left in such a hurry...she was taken.

I only hope the news keeps up with what is going on in the case. They are so bad here about following up unless an arrest comes about or they have major developments. They need to keep the pressure on people.

Sadly, all this information doesn't bode well for her safe return, imo. :(

I have to question now if she did leave the house alone. Maybe not. Another reason for her to have left in such a hurry...she was taken.

No one saw her leave? Oh dear. I think you're on to something. Also, if the ex is involved with a gang, she could have been lured to Hillcrest by someone saying he was injured or something and then been taken for revenge or as a hostage or something. Do gangs take hostages?
If it weren't for the grandbaby, I'd have a lot of hope that she took off voluntarily. But as it is . . .

They take no prisoners and leave witnesses who don't talk.

No. No one saw her leave or else they aren't releasing the information.

Here is some info regarding past history. I have just used initials instead of full names

Althedia had a drug charge with D. R. in 1/2000 -
A protective order was filed between Althedia and a A. J. (female) 4/2000

In the protective order between Althedia and A.J. it talks about them attending a seminar helping children cope with divorce.

in 2004 D.R. was arrested for burglary and shooting with intent to kill case dismissed because prosecuting witness failed to appear?

in 12/2005 D. R. (same D.R. with drug charges) marries A. J. (same A.J. Althedia had the protective order with)
in 7/2006 A.J divorces D. R.

I realize this stuff is old but seems like at least in her past some violent character associates.

I will try to link the oscn pages that have the above information later, having a hard time getting the site to load right now.

DR went to prison for 5 years on those past charges for violating probation. I haven't check on his release date yet. Drug charges appear to be what he went to prison for and not as a violent offender. I did note there were "witnesses" who testified against him at his hearing which sent him away.

ETA: His release: 3-22-08.

I wonder how it is possible he married AJ in 12/05 when it shows he was incarcerated 3-4-05?

If I am reading correctly from the Oklahoma Department of Corrections page for that charge he was sentenced to stay incarcerated until 03/2008 (case #2002-6085) if you look further down it looks like he received parole for that case 11/23/2005, so I am not sure he was in prison after 11/23/2005. Not sure I am reading it correctly though.

Also if you look at the pictures of him he is in street clothes 11/28/2005, if he was still incarcerated he would be in prison uniform like the original pictures I think?

Hmmmm...looking at that again...you could be right. Would that mean he only served 6-7 months on five years after his probation violation then? Gosh...it drives me crazy the revolving door they have here for prison terms.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezel
Back