OK - Athena Brownfield, 4, found deceased, Cyril, 10 Jan 2023 *Arrest*

Mod Reminder:

Folks, we know. :( This is a hard pill to swallow. Little Athena didn't deserve any of what has happened to her. She'll forever be our Christmas angel.

Please remember WS adheres to a
strict victim-friendly policy. Until and/or unless LE names someone as a POI, every person related to or associated with the victim is to be treated as a victim. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Do not make random accusations, insinuations, suggest their involvement, trash, bash or attack them, or speculate negatively about them.

Also, WS does not condone or promote violence of any kind. Please post accordingly.

Thanks!

Just caught up with the news and am struggling for words to express how horrible this is. Why did this happen? How could anyone cover this up and just go on with their lives? The poor 5yo sister, I believe she said something about not seeing her little sister since “presents”. How much does she know? What hell did she go through and then ended up alone? What about the other children? What have they witnessed and what have they been through?

Fly high sweet Athena. Rest in peace little Christmas Angel.

I read what happened when I got my lunch break at 2:30 today and have been pissed ever since. Out of respect for our super hard working moderators I am going to keep most of my thoughts to myself. I am heartbroken that people are still doing this to innocent children. There are so many people who would have just taken and loved those girls, but instead, they have been subjected to such trauma and horror. Athena's sister is going to have to go to years of therapy to get through all of this.

utterly heartbreaking what these little girls went through, for Christmas at that... one murdered and the other abandoned and left to fend for herself. She's such a lil survivor and will hopefully help put the people responsible away, but I can't imagine the pain and trauma she's experienced and the years this will continue to affect her.

I just can’t.

I’m sorry. I can’t stop crying

I would have taken both sisters.
(((( Hugs ))))

I know a wonderful couple who have adopted three children, who've grown to be kind and successful adults.
One of them, the youngest daughter, is my close friend.
People who are selfless enough to take in unwanted kids and raise them as their own.

There is also the foster care option, if a person such as Ivon couldn't control his temper.
There is no need to 'snap' and lose it with a little one !
If that's how Athena was killed ?
:(
I'm wondering if after a hectic day she'd woken up and couldn't get back to sleep ?
Sounds like the abuse started around midnight ?
Or possibly she'd been hurt earlier and was already in pain ?
:mad:
M00.

(((( Hugs ))))

I know a wonderful couple who have adopted three children, who've grown to be kind and successful adults.
One of them, the youngest daughter, is my close friend.
People who are selfless enough to take in unwanted kids and raise them as their own.

There is also the foster care option, if a person such as Ivon couldn't control his temper.
There is no need to 'snap' and lose it with a little one !
If that's how Athena was killed ?
:(
I'm wondering if after a hectic day she'd woken up and couldn't get back to sleep ?
Sounds like the abuse started around midnight ?
Or possibly she'd been hurt earlier and was already in pain ?
:mad:
M00.
Yeah, until the forensic reports come In I’m taking Alysia’s timeline and description of events with a big grain of salt. The violence may have started earlier and occurred during the day, which would implicate Alysia more. So it’s reasonable to consider she’s covering her own behind in this horrific crime. JMO

I am just now catching up....but I wonder if it will be another case where the 2 girls got physical abuse and the other kiddos did not. This whole case is just sickening.
That's what I've been thinking, that the girls were treated differently even by the other children and probably didn't get any Christmas presents either. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back