OK OK - Charlotte Kinsey 13 & Cinda Pallett 13, Oklahoma City, 26 Sep 1981

Sept 27 2022

''Cold case involving Oklahoma State Fair remains unsolved
Four decades later, there are still no answers. Charlotte Kinsey and Cinda Pallett vanished at the state fair. Both girls were 13 years old at the time.

"We all feel that she’s been drugged — hypnotized, something has been done to Charlotte," said Pearla Peterson, Charlotte Kinsey’s mother.''

''Through the years, police have looked at some suspects, one of which was Royal Russell Long from Evansville, Wyoming, formerly from Tuttle. He was already convicted for abducting two girls in Wyoming, but a judge dismissed the charges against him in 1985 and he later died in prison in 1993.

"Obviously, 40 years later, it’s still being worked. We’re asking anyone with information to contact our homicide tip line, or Crime Stoppers," Quirk said.''

Missing for 41 years...

charlotte_june_kinsey_1.jpg

Charlotte June Kinsey

cinda_leann_pallett_1.jpg

Cinda Leann Pallett

What a dirty scum was that trash of long... maybe how many little girls did the very dirty kill just with the desire to satisfy himself... what is the reason why these beasts like little girls? I will never be able to understand it, this type of scum is never lacking, they cannot be happy... I am very sorry to know that all these girls suffered at the hands of this guy. I am glad that there is death, I hope this is in a river of lava in hell for all the eternity...
rest in peace little girls

Sept 18, 2023 update

[…]

"We were able to show, and in my opinion did show, he did this multiple times and perhaps killed as many as twenty or more young girls," Elliott said. "We believed then, and I believe today, we had the right man."

[…]

To this day, the girls’ bodies have never been found. Long died of a heart attack in November of 1993 while serving time in the Wyoming State Penitentiary. He is a possible suspect in several other unsolved cases.

[…]

Thread for two sisters who also went missing from the State Fair:

Missing for 42 years:

charlotte_june_kinsey_1.jpg
cinda_leann_pallett_1.jpg

Charlotte June Kinsey (left) and Cinda Leann Pallett, both 13
Missing since 26 September 1981
I pray that 2024 brings them back home, and that justice is served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain
Back