Found Deceased OK - Cody Bryant, 26, walking from Marble City to Sallisaw, 9 Feb 2022

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MARBLE CITY – The family of missing Cherokee Nation citizen Cody Bryant is asking anyone with information on his whereabouts contact authorities.

Bryant, 26, was last seen the morning of Feb. 9 walking from Marble City toward his home city of Sallisaw, according to family.

“He had gone to Marble City and was staying with a friend,” his aunt, Melba Dodson, said. “He had called earlier that morning, from what I understand, trying to find a ride home. There was some 911 calls that there was a tall, skinny male walking up the hill at Marble City waving his arms and even laying down on the road. So we’re not sure what the circumstances were with that, if he had possibly taken something or if he was trying to get help and was hurt. He has not been seen since.”

6221163bbd2d2.image.jpg

More at Search continues for missing Cherokee from Sequoyah County

The distance is about 10 miles.

Google Maps

Bryant’s body found

Bryant’s body found

(...)
Bryant’s aunt, Melba Dodson, said the family received confirmation on Monday, March 14, that the body found was Cody Bryant, 26. “It is with a very heavy heart that I let you all know

“It is with a very heavy heart that I let you all know that Cody’s body was found Friday evening. They said due to conditions, it could be up to six months before they can figure out his cause of death,” Dodson said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greygooose
Back