OK OK - Gregory Treace, 53, last seen walking trail, Sapulpa, 24 July 2022

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
1660008728421.jpeg

Billie Treace, Gregory’s wife, is desperate for answers as she searches for him.

I just want to know what happened,” Billie said. “If he’s safe somewhere, I just want to know he’s okay, and if something bad has happened. We just want to find him.”

Billie said he left their home in Tulsa that evening to go fishing with his brother and a female friend, but their car broke down in Jenks.

Early Sunday, they managed to get a ride and were dropped off at Gregory’s mother’s house in rural Sapulpa. He was last seen walking on a trail on his mother’s property.

Gregory is currently battling Lymphoma, and he usually takes medication everyday. However, Billie told FOX23 he doesn’t have his medication with him, and she said she’s really worried.

“Some days all I do is just cry,” Billie said. “I’m out driving, just looking for [Gregory], but I’ve just got to do something. We’ve got missing person flyers going out. We’re speaking to the neighbors, anything that I can think of, we’re doing.”

Billie and Gregory have two children — five-year-old Everleigh and 11-year-old Logan. Billie said they miss their father.

“She thinks her dad is lost in the woods, and we’re going to keep letting her think that until we know different, but she just [says] ‘I miss my daddy. Where’s my daddy?’”

She continued, “My son, he suppresses his emotions a little bit more. He’s older, he understands, so I’ve been able to talk to him about it a little more, but they both just want … their dad home.”

“I just want to know he’s okay,” Billie said. “I just need answers. If he’s not okay, then I need to know that too. I feel like somebody has seen him or seen something that maybe they didn’t originally think about, but now maybe they need to let us know about that.”

There is absolutely more to the story here, and the police are investigating it as a criminal matter. She couldn't say what we believe has happened or the news would not run the story. Its important to keep his name in the media and keep pressure on the police to continue looking for him.

Creek County Sheriff's Office
5 Aug 2022

The Creek County Sheriff’s Office is actively seeking information to the whereabouts of Gregory Gilbert Treace. Mr. Treace was last seen walking from the area of his mother’s residence West of Sapulpa on 111th Street South, in-between 193rd West Avenue and 209th West Avenue, in the late night / early morning hours of July 23rd – July 24th. Mr. Treace is described as approximately 6’3”, 250 pounds, with grey hair, and blue eyes. Mr. Treace has medical issues and takes daily medication. Please contact Creek County Sheriff's Office at (918) 224-4964 if you have any information.

Greg is still missing. I can't even imagine what his wife and children must be going through. I think people might start talking if Greg's disappearance would get more media attention and a decent reward. MOO

Still missing 2 years later. Interview with his wife -- article and video.

She last heard from the Creek County investigator on the case in September. That investigator is now out of the office on a several-month training course. Billie said limited resources in departments impact cases of missing persons.

Billie wants answers for closure. She wants answers so she can get help to take care of her children. A life insurance policy requires a death certificate.

“I’ve just learned how to be a single mom without the benefits, so that’s difficult,” Billie said.

2 News asked whether the brother knows more than he’s letting on to investigators and family members.

“Yes, I believe that he absolutely knows what happened to him and where he is,” said Billie. “I wish he could find it in his heart to tell us.”

On April 23, Billie Treace and many others will rally at the Oklahoma State Capitol starting at 10:30 a.m.

Organizers are trying to collect 650 shoes, representing each missing person in Oklahoma. Afterward, they plan to donate them to the homeless community in the Oklahoma City metro area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkabish
Back