Found Deceased OK - Jack Grimes, 76, & Dwayne Selby, 59, 22 Oct & Glenda Parton, 80, Turley, 25 Oct 2021 *arrest in 2023*

Thank you for posting this. I’ve been in Florida for the last month but live one mile from the Tulsa line and would have missed this informative article. I think about Jack, Dwayne, and Cookie often and hadn’t realized until now that it’s been a year since they went missing. I’m sad that the killer hasn’t been apprehended but it does sound like they are getting somewhere. I have been suspicious of the ranch hand, now identified as John since the image of him shopping with Cookie. I was thrown off after reading somewhere that the shopping occurred before she left her own home for Tulsa but that doesn’t seem to be the case. I also wasn’t aware that her car was seen at the house the night she went looking for Jack and Dwayne. Additional information that is quite interesting is that family heard John in the room with Cookie when talking to Cookie on the phone at Jack and Dwayne’s house. Also, she was left alone with John after searching that day. I think LE know exactly who did this but need to find the crime scenes? I’m very saddened to read that Jack’s remains have still not been released to family and that toxicology reports are still not back. Prayers for the family who anxiously await answers and for LE working diligently to find those answers.

I find it concerning that John was there in the room when Cookie was on the phone. Maybe Cookie had to watch what she said on that call who knows. It just seems like that to me. Also why didn't Cookie go with the the family members and stayed with John? Was Cookie waiting for John to lead her somewhere or something like that? If she thought John was helping then why didn't she tell her family? IMO it seems like there was some duress on Cookie. Like if she told her family he wouldn't help? Or worst?

Nov 19, 2022 article

[…]

A lot of focus in this case is at Mohawk Park. This is where Jack Grimes' car was found abandoned and the last place Selby and Grimes were seen alive.

[…]

They said they’re going to regroup and search for another area of interest in a couple of weeks.

[…]

Nov 19, 2022 article

From the link above: "A lot of focus in this case is at Mohawk Park. This is where Jack Grimes' car was found abandoned and the last place Selby and Grimes were seen alive."

The last place they were seen alive? That's new information, or incorrect. I thought the last place they were seen alive was a restaurant along their route to the horse show. They didn't find Jack's car for several days and I thought it was jut dumped there.

This article was updated February 10, 2023. Nothing new really but does let us know they are still actively investigating. I missed the family search because I was in Florida. I will definitely volunteer if the family has another search.

I haven’t seen this stated outright yet but maybe I missed it…it’s referring to the last person CS was known to be with…
“He was the ranch hand,” Selby told Oxygen.com. “He lived in the barn and took care of the horses at Jack and Dwayne’s place in Turley.”

I knew he was a ranch hand but I wasn’t aware of him living in the barn.

From the link above: "A lot of focus in this case is at Mohawk Park. This is where Jack Grimes' car was found abandoned and the last place Selby and Grimes were seen alive."

The last place they were seen alive? That's new information, or incorrect. I thought the last place they were seen alive was a restaurant along their route to the horse show. They didn't find Jack's car for several days and I thought it was jut dumped there.
First, what does it mean when I accidentally click “quote” and then a message comes up and says something about added to multiple quotes? Anyhow, that’s not important; I just hit that button accidently way too often and hope I’m not doing something weird on the board. In regard to your post @doublestop I am also confused about the last place seen alive. I have read somewhere that the date of when they went to eat in Purcell may have been mistaken but cannot find that quote. I did find this one though:

“On Wednesday, family members said the two men were seen eating at a cafe in Purcell around 6:30 Friday night. The sheriff's office says they contacted the restaurant which did not corroborate the same information about the two men visiting Friday night.”

Also, who saw them alive at Mohawk Park? Camera? I don’t believe they would say that just because the car was parked there because the killer could have parked it by himself. I don’t understand why there isn’t more on this case. It’s such a bizarre one.

The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office continues to investigate the murder of 76-year-old Jack Grimes and the disappearance of 59-year-old Dwayne Selby and his mother, 80-year-old Glenda “Cookie” Parton.

Grimes’ remains were found in Turley in November, weeks after he was reported missing. Grimes and Selby had planned to attend an event in Fort Worth, but they never arrived.

Not too long after the pair were reported missing, Selby’s mother, Parton, was also reported missing.

On Thursday, deputies used cadaver dogs to search three areas:

No evidence was uncovered during Thursday’s search. Grimes’ home was searched again in March for any evidence leading to a break in the case.

I ran across some major information on the Glenda (Cookie) Parton Oklahoma-Missing FB page under the most recent post in the comments…not sure if I’m allowed to direct people there. But I’m floored that this has been kept so silent.

I also found that Jack’s cause of death has been disclosed. He was shot twice and there’s more. So sad to read.

I ran across some major information on the Glenda (Cookie) Parton Oklahoma-Missing FB page under the most recent post in the comments…not sure if I’m allowed to direct people there. But I’m floored that this has been kept so silent.

I also found that Jack’s cause of death has been disclosed. He was shot twice and there’s more. So sad to read.

Is this regarding someone with the initials SM? from FB

On Shelby's COD: Not only was he shot twice, but there was some manipulation after his death.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko
Back