OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have not heard about the doll but I dont know much about the case and the paticulars anyway, but I like that explanation, yes, very good

So if they went there one day and was seen the next or at least the truck, someone would have had to know their routine and that the neighbor had seen them. In that case the perp would have to be someone close to them or that had studied them or it was themselves with help which brings to mind, why didn't the neighbor see another vehicle?

Jack, here is the Weebly site for the Jamisons. It shows photos and also lists some of the Jamisons phone records. By the way, I'm glad you decided to join us.

http://okmpjamisons.weebly.com/photos.html

Ok, like a flash, it hit me

Why would we have a photo of the girl, looking uncomfortable, with what appears to be a NEW bruise and welt mark on her face without a coat on a mountain on a cold day, taken and then left in a locked truck?

Because someone struck the girl and made that mark and someone else was offended and took a photo to turn into police as evidence. The person offended was the one that took the photo. Perhaps they locked it in the truck to use it as evidence later?
Now threats would have been made and sending the participants in a rage thereby giving them no other choice but to kill the person that did the striking or the person that threatened to go to the police
Now which is which and who is who? Could the mother have gotten feed up with it and did the shooting of the husband, called some friends to get her and the child and hide the body? Or the opposite, he shot her and had friends to help? Or other folks were involved and killed all three, then hid them some where. Who would those folks be? Someone that had something to gain and hated the girl using her as an object to strike out at

All these photos shout "very disorganized and not mentally healthy". The letter shouts "dangerous and unstable".

The letter sites he has "brain shrinkage". Cerebral atrophy is associated with schizophrenia. Every psychotic episode a schizophrenic has causes the same amount of damage as a stroke.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16960652
More than half of all mental health patients also have a substance abuse problem.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-01-21 at 6.03.51 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-01-21 at 6.03.51 PM.png
    650.1 KB · Views: 22
If murdered in that area, the Jamison's bodies could have completely disappeared from animals (but not their shoes). Although mountain lions are supposedly rare in Okla, they are not that rare. Many people have heard them screaming (sounds like a female screaming) and many have lost cattle and horses to them. My niece (near Shawnee, Oklahoma) found half of her favorite horse the day before Thanksgiving. The other half had been drug many yards away and eaten.

This picture is from Nov, 2011. Mountain lions are very secretive and they hide. They are in Oklahoma, but not frequently seen.
http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-mountain-lion-found-hit-by-car-20111102,0,63289.story
There are also packs of wild dogs (a pack ate all of my grandmother's barn cats) , brown bears, and coyotes in rural areas that will consume anything that is meat.

All these photos shout "very disorganized and not mentally healthy". The letter shouts "dangerous and unstable".

The letter sites he has "brain shrinkage". Cerebral atrophy is associated with schizophrenia. Every psychotic episode a schizophrenic has causes the same amount of damage as a stroke.
More than half of all mental health patients also have a substance abuse problem.

Pensfan, the "brain shrinkage" is refering to Bob Sr. At least that's the way I understand it.

I'm not sure which of the photos you're speaking of. I know it's been said that Sherilyn was the one who wrote on the container. I'm still not sure it was her.

The mess in the truck could have been made by anyone. The truck sat there for how many days?

If this is what you are saying suggests schizophrenia in BJ- This is BJ's own writing. He was writing about his now deceased father.

If this is what you are saying suggests schizophrenia in BJ- This is BJ's own writing. He was writing about his now deceased father.
Thank you for that info.

Mental disorders are influenced by genetic predispositions and the unhealthiness of the environment from which one was raised and lives. Bobby's potential for normal mental health had some serious strikes against it.

The partial living in a storage box, fighting demons with magic, seeking guidance to killing demons, losing weight, and being described by friends as being “more crazy than usual” are signs that Bobby might be paranoid schizophrenic.

Jack, here is the Weebly site for the Jamisons. It shows photos and also lists some of the Jamisons phone records. By the way, I'm glad you decided to join us.

Well looking at the photos, the well site looks exactly like the area on top of Middle Mountain, which is what those people up there do, buy land with gas wells for cash pay off, then collect royalties, anyone check any of the gas royalities names of recipients, also just as a side note, the husband of Jody Wilson worked for a sub-contractor of Chesapeake and lives just a few miles from there. Strange how all the cases connect in little ways like how the Oklahoma Tourism Director once worked for Chesapeake and was instrumental in closing the Heavener Runestone State Park
Another is that the company is buying, drilling, caping off and then selling the land at a profit that is located in desolate places in the mountains and a lot of weird activity happens
Looking further at the photos, I see the truck that is destroyed and has been in that one location for some time, I assume that is from the well workers from when they made the site, that truck likely crapped out on one of the equipment operators and as a sign of frustration, ran over it in his bull dozer
The writing on the containers means one of them was a witch, likely the woman
as they would have said warlock if it was the man, she was not well educated by the mis-spellings, someone or something had killed three of her cats which would have been her familiars, somehting a practicing witch would take very serious thus the weird activities from them.
Finding the messy truck is not so much a mental condition but the norm for many of the people that live there and work from their vehicles
The letter about the father is very interesting, was the father alive at the time of their disapearances? This gives an open, viable POI in the case, did they resolve their issues as a ruse by the father? Or did they, it is hard to imagine that after being threatened twice on two occassions with wiping out your family, that they would meet or trust that individual and this would indicate that they would have all been killed, either way, the report raises red flags as to the father or that side of the family would be guilty
With the strange activities, that would mean paranoia from finding dead cats and having your family lives threatened and prior drug use helped increase it. The oversize doll raises red flags as to be possible decoy device
Now as to the dumping of the bodies and how they got off the mountain....

Turkey vultures and black vultures are overly plentiful in Oklahoma. Anytime there is a dead animal these humongous creatures (wingspans of 6 feet) show up in large numbers. They live in the woods and you can see them in large flocks in trees. They could have devoured the bodies of the Jamisons.
http://www.thebackpacker.com/pictures/pic/9dztoid.php

Turkey vultures and black vultures are overly plentiful in Oklahoma. Anytime there is a dead animal these humongous creatures (wingspans of 6 feet) show up in large numbers. They live in the woods and you can see them in large flocks in trees. They could have devoured the bodies of the Jamisons.
http://www.thebackpacker.com/pictures/pic/9dztoid.php

Yes and they would draw attention from hunters, locals and so on to go investigate

Thank you for that info.

Mental disorders are influenced by genetic predispositions and the unhealthiness of the environment from which one was raised and lives. Bobby's potential for normal mental health had some serious strikes against it.

The partial living in a storage box, fighting demons with magic, seeking guidance to killing demons, losing weight, and being described by friends as being “more crazy than usual” are signs that Bobby might be paranoid schizophrenic.

Partial living in a storage box? Fighting demons with magic? What friends said that he was more crazy than usual? I'm not saying he didnt have some signs to suggest there is some sort of mental illness besides Major Depressive Disorder, but I believe that these statements are stretching rumors or others words from the internet and I feel its irresponsible to post these statements as facts. Back up the statements you made with links to where they came from, please.

Partial living in a storage box? Fighting demons with magic? What friends said that he was more crazy than usual? I'm not saying he didnt have some signs to suggest there is some sort of mental illness besides Major Depressive Disorder, but I believe that these statements are stretching rumors or others words from the internet and I feel its irresponsible to post these statements as facts. Back up the statements you made with links to where they came from, please.
Uh....beside Major Depression? People with Major Depression can kill themselves and take others with them. People with Major Depression can become psychotic and dangerous to others.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001929/

Since the Jamisons are missing and can't answer for themselves, all we have are articles from the internet with statements from those who investigated. Here is one:

Interviews with friends and relatives, court records and letters the Jamisons left behind depict a family in turmoil.

Inside the locked, four-door pickup with the keys in the ignition they found Bobby Jamison's wallet, his wife's purse, a cell phone, a GPS unit, clothing and $32,000 stuffed in a bank bag beneath the driver's seat. They also found Maizy, a family dog barely clinging to life.
There were no signs of a struggle.
"The dog was eating its own feces to stay alive," Beauchamp said. "Why would anyone leave their family pet like that? Doesn't make sense. Then again, nothing seems to make sense about this case.

Gary Brandon, a Eufaula pastor, told investigators the Jamisons were engaged in spiritual warfare. He said Bobby Jamison told him he often saw "two to four spirits on the roof" of their lakeside Eufaula home.
Once, Bobby Jamison called Brandon to inquire whether there were "special bullets" he could use to shoot the spirits, the minister told investigators. He told the pastor he was reading the "satanic bible" for a natural remedy.

Beauchamp said the paranoia could suggest an addiction to drugs, but has found no evidence they were users or dealers.

The circumstantial evidence can't be ignored, the sheriff said. Both had lost substantial weight in the months before vanishing. They carried large amounts of cash. And a security camera mounted at their house showed them moving in what Beauchamp described as trance-like motions.
"On the video sometimes they would just stop and stare," Beauchamp said. "It was strange."

Investigators have ruled out nothing, including murder-suicide. An 11-page letter from Sherilyn Jamison to her husband was found in the pickup. Beauchamp described it as "a hate letter" in which she derides him as a "hermit."
Eufaula police found another letter in their home that dwelled on the spiritual realm of death.
"They were certainly a family obsessed with death," said Beauchamp, adding that a .22-caliber pistol registered to Sherilyn Jamison is unaccounted for.
Source: http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...w-police-forces/14388718-1.html#ixzz1k9t9137A

The statement about "obsessed with death" is important r/t the diagnosis of Major Depression and the wife's history of bipolar disorder. 15-20% of bipolars commit suicide. 15% of those diagnosed with Major Depression will kill themselves.

Pensfan
----------
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Uh....beside Major Depression? People with Major Depression can kill themselves and take others with them. People with Major Depression can become psychotic and dangerous to others.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001929/

Since the Jamisons are missing and can't answer for themselves, all we have are articles from the internet with statements from those who investigated. Here is one:

Interviews with friends and relatives, court records and letters the Jamisons left behind depict a family in turmoil.

Inside the locked, four-door pickup with the keys in the ignition they found Bobby Jamison's wallet, his wife's purse, a cell phone, a GPS unit, clothing and $32,000 stuffed in a bank bag beneath the driver's seat. They also found Maizy, a family dog barely clinging to life.
There were no signs of a struggle.
"The dog was eating its own feces to stay alive," Beauchamp said. "Why would anyone leave their family pet like that? Doesn't make sense. Then again, nothing seems to make sense about this case.

Gary Brandon, a Eufaula pastor, told investigators the Jamisons were engaged in spiritual warfare. He said Bobby Jamison told him he often saw "two to four spirits on the roof" of their lakeside Eufaula home.
Once, Bobby Jamison called Brandon to inquire whether there were "special bullets" he could use to shoot the spirits, the minister told investigators. He told the pastor he was reading the "satanic bible" for a natural remedy.

Beauchamp said the paranoia could suggest an addiction to drugs, but has found no evidence they were users or dealers.

The circumstantial evidence can't be ignored, the sheriff said. Both had lost substantial weight in the months before vanishing. They carried large amounts of cash. And a security camera mounted at their house showed them moving in what Beauchamp described as trance-like motions.
"On the video sometimes they would just stop and stare," Beauchamp said. "It was strange."

Investigators have ruled out nothing, including murder-suicide. An 11-page letter from Sherilyn Jamison to her husband was found in the pickup. Beauchamp described it as "a hate letter" in which she derides him as a "hermit."
Eufaula police found another letter in their home that dwelled on the spiritual realm of death.
"They were certainly a family obsessed with death," said Beauchamp, adding that a .22-caliber pistol registered to Sherilyn Jamison is unaccounted for.
Source: http://www.allbusiness.com/crime-la...w-police-forces/14388718-1.html#ixzz1k9t9137A

The statement about "obsessed with death" is important r/t the diagnosis of Major Depression and the wife's history of bipolar disorder. 15-20% of bipolars commit suicide. 15% of those diagnosed with Major Depression will kill themselves.

Pensfan
----------
Whoa. I am sorry for making you think I was attacking you. I wasn't. I just wanna know where you are getting the following statements-
Partial living in a storage box? Fighting demons with magic? What friends said that, "he was more crazy than usual"?

Whoa, I think we have been derailed a little bit!

The storage container info (insofar as the Jamisons were looking to live in one) I believe is rumor. We do know that they had a storage container outside of their home (the one which had the spray paint on it- and to the best of my knowledge- was filled with belongings and a bunch of...other stuff.) And which I believe is/was now in Star's possession.
The Architectural Digest(s) located inside the truck and featuring 'container' homes- as well as the assumption that they were looking to purchase property, seems to work with the container theory. But there was no container on the property the truck was found on- and I have always wondered about what company they were going to utilize, should they have purchased or leased a piece of property that day- to move a container?
Seems like it wouldn't be very easy, considering the terrain. Would need a flatbed or trailer.
And on top of that- I have also had a hard time figuring how BJ and/or SJ could produce the 'letters' written as they are... but still have a subscription to- and reading- Architectural Digest?? Not trying to belittle at all- it's just an odd combo, imvho.

Anyway...just wanted to throw those thoughts out there...

And on top of that- I have also had a hard time figuring how BJ and/or SJ could produce the 'letters' written as they are... but still have a subscription to- and reading- Architectural Digest?? Not trying to belittle at all- it's just an odd combo, imvho.
Somehow, the Architectural Digest component always makes me laugh. Not at the Jamisons - just at, well, life.

Then again, I was never a (cough-cough) subscriber, lol.

Whoa. I am sorry for making you think I was attacking you. I wasn't. I just wanna know where you are getting the following statements-
Partial living in a storage box? Fighting demons with magic? What friends said that, "he was more crazy than usual"?
The “magic” or satanic bible reference and “becoming very illogical” are in the article I just posted along with multiple other signs of mental illness. The massive storage container has been discussed in numerous places.

The denial of the severity of Jamison’s mental illnesses is very disturbing. Just like diabetes, stomach cancer, hyperlipidemia, and cardiovascular accidents, there is no shame in admitting that one’s relatives or friends have a mental illness. Bipolar disorder and Major Depression are serious mental health problems which the Jamisons did not ask to develop and did not develop because they were being “punished” for sin, illegal activity, or any other reason.

Pensfan

Somehow, the Architectural Digest component always makes me laugh. Not at the Jamisons - just at, well, life.

Then again, I was never a (cough-cough) subscriber, lol.

I'm with ya, wfgodot.

I would think it a bit of a dreary read, for someone who has trouble with spelling, punctuation, and a cohesive train of thought.
One of the biggest indicators that drugs may be involved in the Jamison's case, to me. JMO, of course.

I'm with ya, wfgodot.

I would think it a bit of a dreary read, for someone who has trouble with spelling, punctuation, and a cohesive train of thought.
One of the biggest indicators that drugs may be involved in the Jamison's case, to me. JMO, of course.

Well, it does have nice pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member