OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we have three people that benefited from the 'vanishing' of the girl, all related. Her mom and dad were in the way as to get her and were expendable. The girl was the point of interest, one of the three had more to gain and loose then the others, he would have lost money from a shared bank account and he would not have gotten an inheritance with the girl still in the picture.
All three stood to gain from the girl disappearing, one more than others but can not leave out collusion with the other two
Combine this and the prior court dealings and threats from father to son plus that the one that had the most to gain was a witness against the son, it is evident that only one person would have MO, fianancial gain, ability, probable know how, live not far away and did profit
Now to find the bodies

Geeezz, I do hope LE in Oklahoma has considered this at least once

So now we have three people that benefited from the 'vanishing' of the girl, all related. Her mom and dad were in the way as to get her and were expendable. The girl was the point of interest, one of the three had more to gain and loose then the others, he would have lost money from a shared bank account and he would not have gotten an inheritance with the girl still in the picture.
All three stood to gain from the girl disappearing, one more than others but can not leave out collusion with the other two
Combine this and the prior court dealings and threats from father to son plus that the one that had the most to gain was a witness against the son, it is evident that only one person would have MO, fianancial gain, ability, probable know how, live not far away and did profit
Now to find the bodies

And sometimes, there are just plain old coincidences too :waitasec: Could be a case of being "in the wrong place at the wrong time" just as easily.

Watching the cable TV show, "Investigation" often, I've noticed sometimes the LE can really miss the entire thing, by not dismissing a coincidence. It happens more then we'd think it does.

Thinking of a case I saw of Nancy & Richard Langert. Of course, all the close associates were carefully checked, for who else would kill this unassuming young married couple who were expecting their first child? Made no sense, as they had not an enemy in the world.
Yet both were viciously killled when the person entered thru the glass sliding door carefully cutting and stacking the glass as though it was a 'Hit" killing both. I don't think anything at all was taken.

This case stood unsolved for many years even while the FBI had entered it, and pointed the finger at possibly a "hit" from the I.R.A. (Irish Republican Army) for Jennifer's sister was threatened back then in 1990, and had just left her political dealings in Ireland and returned home 3 days prior to her sister & bro in law's killings.

But nope.

Turns out it was none of the above.

Just a "random" hit by a teenager in the neighborhood who wanted to "practice" being a Hit-Man on whoever he could gain access to.

So, stranger things have happened then this 3some disappearance in the mountains of Arkansas.

Of course that wouldn't rule out the relative either,......but :waitasec:
I'd be pretty sure they long ago checked all of them on both sides of the fence.

Now to find the bodies

Way, way back in one of the threads, mtrooper wrote that she was the one who mentioned Bob Sr.'s Will to LE. The way I understand it, LE had no idea about the Will.

Now to find the bodies

Eh, I think this is barking up the wrong tree, jmo.

I'm now thinking this was a revenge killing against Sherilyn and Bobby, and poor little Madyson paid the price too, sadly.

If I remember correctly, they had a long discussion with the guy that lived up on the mountain. They were asking him about how you go about hooking up utilities, etc. Asked for directions to that land? Also discussed that website that Sherylin wrote down. I will try to find where I read that.

Yep that's what I recall as well.
I have always wondered why the need for directions. It's really not very hard to find.
If that witness account is accurate, were they just directing to that specific plat? And if so- how did the Jamisons know which to ask for directions to specifically? Abandoned truck? GPS coords? Parcel #? Hey, you have a container and we're looking to live in one?:waitasec:

I have always wondered why the need for directions. It's really not very hard to find.
If that witness account is accurate, were they just directing to that specific plat? And if so- how did the Jamisons know which to ask for directions to specifically? Abandoned truck? GPS coords? Parcel #? Hey, you have a container and we're looking to live in one?:waitasec:

Finally found it..
Originally Posted by mtrooper
So it's the weirdest thing I was out wandering around the woods yesterday and I swear I heard someone yodeling my name. So, I thought I better get on here and see what's going on. Sorry I have been pretty active in a local case and have been in and out, mostly out.

Back to business. Yes, the neighbor on the mountain was in the process of putting together a container house when the Jamison's went up on the mountain. He had poured the concrete foundation, and had the containers on the property, but not put together yet, so to speak. There was an article of architectural digest in the truck as well that the cover story was about container homes. As far as the reward goes, I have no clue. That is what Niki posted on topix, I will believe it when I see it. I am not sure if it will help or not. The only way I see it helping is if whoever was involved was jacking their jaws (no pun intended) and the person who overheard has big kahunas and needs the reward money.:

This just addresses the container issue, still looking for the directions quote & the info about that website that Sherylin wrote down. (survival website incase the goverment collapses or the world is ending..lol)

My daughter couldn't find her way out of a paper bag. Some people have zero sense of direction.
:waitasec: Didn't they have GPS in that truck? Heck, maybe they didn't trust it or their brains. Who knows? Why the heck would they also need to make 40 trips to load stuff into that truck for a trip only a little over an hour away? Was their motto, be prepared? or were they simply obsessive compulsive?

And why was this case moved to the missing but not forgotten when the McStay case is still on the Missing forum?

I'm now thinking this was a revenge killing against Sherilyn and Bobby, and poor little Madyson paid the price too, sadly.

I still think the Will and the "simultanious death clause" is fishy!

It could also be a revenge killing for something Colton had done. Remember the word "snitch" on the stop sign?

I also want to mention something I noticed on the Jamisons container. Some of us were discussing the names of Sherilyn's cats. The name "cotton" was spray painted on the container. Colton's name could have easily been changed to "cotton."

Why was Colton rushed out of Dodge so quickly? Was it because of the "spirits?" I think not!

My daughter couldn't find her way out of a paper bag. Some people have zero sense of direction.
:waitasec: Didn't they have GPS in that truck? Heck, maybe they didn't trust it or their brains. Who knows? Why the heck would they also need to make 40 trips to load stuff into that truck for a trip only a little over an hour away? Was their motto, be prepared? or were they simply obsessive compulsive?

And why was this case moved to the missing but not forgotten when the McStay case is still on the Missing forum?

I agree. Some people can't find their way out of a paper bag, lol.

But when you don't know where you're going, what do you ask when asking for directions? You have SOME kind of information. Kwim?
I want to know what info the Jamisons presented when asking for directions. Gas station? Grocery? Land parcel? Real estate co? Business? Individual?

I can't believe the SO never got that info from the witnesses who spoke with the Jamisons...how could that not be important??

One internet site stated that the Jamison's shoes were found locked in their truck. Is this true about the shoes they should have been wearing? TIA

Way, way back in one of the threads, mtrooper wrote that she was the one who mentioned Bob Sr.'s Will to LE. The way I understand it, LE had no idea about the Will.

Yeah that's what I figured, the will was settled long after the family disappeared, so LE wouldn't have checked it.

Nope, this hound is on the scent and I got the right tree, that Colton guy might be the key.

Anyone know if Colton knows anyone else in the family as in being used by them as an inside to know what was going on in the family?

I still think the Will and the "simultanious death clause" is fishy!

It could also be a revenge killing for something Colton had done. Remember the word "snitch" on the stop sign?

I agree with both your statements here. Just having a hard time with the fact the boarder was tracked to Wilburton of all places, same county as the Jamisons disappeared. I know the FBI cleared him, not that I can understand how given his arrest record and where they found him, but I guess if he has someone backing him up, giving him an alibi, there's not much that can be done about it. Then too, isn't it possible he might have set the stage, but not had any direct physical involvement?

If their shoes were locked inside their truck, were they forced to remove them because they were being taken away on foot and this would slow them down if they tried to run?

Were they having another religious delusion and believed they were on holy ground and must remove their shoes? (Exodus 3:5 God told Moses to remove his shoes/sandals because he was on holy ground.)

What were they packing in the back of their truck on that video?

They saw demons in their home and on their roof and had contacted at least one minister about how to remove the demons. (They were very likely delusional and both had mental health diagnoses of delusional disorders.) Here is an idea about why they may have been so emanciated and it isn't drugs or depression:

Mark 9:29 And He said unto them, This kind (demon) can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

(A belief in demons and fasting is not a sign of mental illness.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rypie15