OK OK - Logan Tucker, 6, Woodward, 23 June 2002 *K. Rutan guilty*

I haven't read all the links but does it say whether this Loser sorry excuse for a human had addiction problems that could have caused her to not want to deal with her kids; or could she just not handle the stress of raising little boys? Obviously she didn't have love in her heart for them.

I can't believe she admitted that she wanted to hurt or kill them and they just kept giving them back to her.

I don't understand it either, Smurf. You can't get any clearer than she did but it was still alright for her to raise them.

SSearching, in this case it would have been understandable if someone took the boys and went into hiding. It would have been lifesaving.

From link in the above post:

In another videotaped interview, made in Oklahoma City with a forensic interrogator, Justin wanted to change the subject or leave the room.

When asked why he didn't want to talk about Logan, he said, "I don't want to tell you. You keep hurting my heart."

This is one of those stories that just keeps breaking my heart even after I think it can't be broken anymore for these children.

This woman needs to get the same judgement she meted out to her son.

Poor baby. He's in a better place now than he ever was with this mother in biological terms only.

You are so right. He is in a better place where there is real love and acceptance.

It sounds like Katherine was indirectly responsible for Monty Clem's death as well.

I have to say you are right, Deb. He worked so diligently and as a result...died from it. Very sad, but he must have been quite a guy to work so many hours and devote all his spare time to Logan. There should be more officers like him. RIP Monty Clem. She is where she deserves to be now.

He really cared...we do need more officers like him.

When will the penalty phase of the trial happen?

Thanks for any input.

This is a heartbreaking story that doesn't have to happen. Do you all realize how many people want to adopt children? So many of them are well educated and financed but the criteria is to keep the children with their parents. Even though these parents have no coping skills, abuse their children and then murder them. It is criminal that our system allows this to happen over and over again .

Me three. The escalation of crimes against women and children boggles my mind and makes me so fearful for my own kids.

Psychic volunteering to help find missing boy

When Woodward County Sheriff Les Morton said he was open to any suggestions for finding the boy's remains, a group of local citizens came together to bring psychic Jeff Baker to the panhandle town.

Baker recently was involved in the search for missing IRS agent Veronica Ruiz in California. He's set to visit the Woodward area next week.

Morton says no county funds are being used to pay for the psychic's visit.

http://www.fox23.com/news/state/story.aspx?content_id=e2ff495c-727b-4e32-84d8-d5735ff7cff8

I had not heard this story until today and its very heartbreaking. I hope they find his body so he can have a proper burial which he deserves. Poor little boy.

In one of the news storys the mother is grinning as she walks into court! Did she realize that she wasn't taking part in a movie...but a trial for the murder of her little boy! If she was to be sentenced on Oct 9th then she has already been sentenced hasn't she? I doubt that they would wait months and months before sentencing her.

Good old DHS...at the trial to testify but couldn't take those boys out of the home to save little Logan's life. Always a day late and a dollar short...that is CPS. Keep the family together at all costs even if the cost is a child's life. They really disgust me.

That little brother remembers exactly what happened. He has to live with that for the rest of his life. I wonder if he was ever afraid that mom would do the same to him? Poor little guy. Someday he will hate her guts and realize how lucky he is to be alive. I wonder what happened on that last day when she borrowed the shovel and plastic. Did Logan look at her the wrong way?

I hope they gave her LWOP...at least.

Bobbi,

Mother Of Missing Boy Sentenced To Life In Prison

AP - 10/9/2007 2:02 PM - Updated 10/9/2007 11:05 PM
ALVA, Okla. (AP) -- A woman convicted of killing her 6-year-old son who has not been seen in five years was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison without parole.

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=137596

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolibery
Back