OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

DeDee

Reaction score
Sept 11, 2023
Investigators initially thought it was a hit and run, but the OSBI confirmed it was now assisting in the investigation and the case was considered a “suspicious death.”

https://kfor.com/news/local/osbi-investigating-comanche-teens-death-as-suspicious/

Sept 12, 2023
OSBI has confirmed the identity of a body found in Jefferson County just outside of Terral to be Noah Presgrove.

OSBI releases identity in ‘suspicious death’ from Jefferson Co.

Nov 13, 2023
Back in September, < > immediately shifted their investigation from fatal collision to homicide.

Noah had been at a house party -- heavily documented during videos posted to social media.

Noah “could have been forceable pushed from the bed of a moving truck” based on blood evidence

'He Was Just Starting His Life': A Family's Plea For Justice In Oklahoma Teen's Death

April 22, 2024 (Graphic Warning)

Exclusive: (Graphic Warning)
"The party lasted for days." Banfield

Only one shoe found at the scene belonged to Presgrove, while the other belonged to a friend, the family said. Investigators stated the injuries did not seem consistent with being struck by a vehicle.

Exclusive: Oklahoma teen’s body found naked, teeth scattered

How horrible! I don't understand what could possibly have caused the injuries they said he had. In the Banfield video, it said all his injuries (and there were MANY) were on his upper half and all on the left side. Very strange. And by the way, he was found naked except for shoes, but only one of the shoes was his, and the other was a shoe of a friend! (???) I didn't get any idea from the video of what they all thought probably happened to him at all. My only thought was that maybe he was dragged from a vehicle. One of his more striking injuries was his fingertips; they said they looked like they were all shredded!

There really wasn't any info in the video about the investigation, and I haven't heard anything from anywhere else about this case. I live in the same state (OK) but no idea where this town is; in fact, I've never even heard of it, which is very odd. I didn't know there were any towns in OKlahoma I hadn't heard of. Must be tiny.

I'm sure they've talked to everyone who was at this party he was at. Wonder what they had to say. Who saw him last and what was going on then? Really terrible case, he had to have suffered so much. Hope they find out what actually happened to him.

How horrible! I don't understand what could possibly have caused the injuries they said he had. In the Banfield video, it said all his injuries (and there were MANY) were on his upper half and all on the left side. Very strange. And by the way, he was found naked except for shoes, but only one of the shoes was his, and the other was a shoe of a friend! (???) I didn't get any idea from the video of what they all thought probably happened to him at all. My only thought was that maybe he was dragged from a vehicle. One of his more striking injuries was his fingertips; they said they looked like they were all shredded!

There really wasn't any info in the video about the investigation, and I haven't heard anything from anywhere else about this case. I live in the same state (OK) but no idea where this town is; in fact, I've never even heard of it, which is very odd. I didn't know there were any towns in OKlahoma I hadn't heard of. Must be tiny.

I'm sure they've talked to everyone who was at this party he was at. Wonder what they had to say. Who saw him last and what was going on then? Really terrible case, he had to have suffered so much. Hope they find out what actually happened to him.
Noah is reported by his relatives as being 6'2". He's quite handsome.

Some of the party video is posted by the DM.
Video: Noah Presgrove's final moments before vanishing from friend's party | Daily Mail Online

I wondered why there was no thread about this until today, 4/21/24!

Was it assumed it was an "accident"? Waiting 6 months + for a cause of death seems quite sketchy, especially with so much physical damage to the body.... and no mention of alcohol/toxicology?

So sad for the family, glad the aunt and sister are bringing this to public attention.

In the DailyMail video there are parts where NP is about to pull punches with another, and the other kid slaps him and runs away.... in my experience, people who get drunk usually get sleepy, happy, touchy, or angry, sometimes a combination of all.

If NP was an angry drunk, being in a group of other angry drunks... is a recipe for disaster. Moo.

Last edited:
April 19, 2024

He was last seen alive at the four-day 22nd birthday party with friends over the Labor Day weekend < >.

But that weekend they were drunkenly celebrating the end of summer with a ranging party at the birthday girl's home, detailed in videos obtained by DailyMail.com.

Another concerning photo appeared to show a teenager holding a rifle with Presgrove visible in the foreground.

Inside wild party of teenager, 19, hours before he was found dead

There were people at the party who signed their names with a sharpie on his bottom but when his body was found, the markings were gone. How did the permanent markings from a sharpie get wiped away?

I wondered why there was no thread about this until today, 4/21/24!

Was it assumed it was an "accident"? Waiting 6 months + for a cause of death seems quite sketchy, especially with so much physical damage to the body.... and no mention of alcohol/toxicology?

So sad for the family, glad the aunt and sister are bringing this to public attention.

In the DailyMail video there are parts where NP is about to pull punches with another, and the other kid slaps him and runs away.... in my experience, people who get drunk usually get sleepy, happy, touchy, or angry, sometimes a combination of all.

If NP was an angry drunk, being in a group of other angry drunks... is a recipe for disaster. Moo.
I was unaware of the horrific story about Noah until I watched the NewsNation video. After conducting a search for a WS thread and did not find one, I started this thread for Noah.

It is unlikely the crime was ever considered an accident but maybe when he was first discovered, it was assumed that a vehicle hit him. It quickly became an unsolved homicide.

If this event began at the house party, how many days had Noah been there? The party lasted three or four days due to it being Labor Day weekend. Perhaps some type of drugs were involved to be able to keep party participants going on their feet for days.

He was asking people to slap him. I saw one female slapped his face in the DM video. He kept asking a male to hit him with his fist. Was he so intoxicated that he felt no pain at all? I detest alcohol and what it can do to human life.

All MOO

I was unaware of the horrific story about Noah until I watched the NewsNation video. After conducting a search for a WS thread and did not find one, I started this thread for Noah.

It is unlikely the crime was ever considered an accident but maybe when he was first discovered, it was assumed that a vehicle hit him. It quickly became an unsolved homicide.

If this event began at the house party, how many days had Noah been there? The party lasted three or four days due to it being Labor Day weekend. Perhaps some type of drugs were involved to be able to keep party participants going on their feet for days.

He was asking people to slap him. I saw one female slapped his face in the DM video. He kept asking a male to hit him with his fist. Was he so intoxicated that he felt no pain at all? I detest alcohol and what it can do to human life.

All MOO
Thank you DeDee for starting this thread. I happened to hear parts of the story on last night’s News Nation episode with Ashley Banfield. I’ve not read or seen an autopsy report or all details released; yet based on some of the descriptions of injuries - and not trying to be graphics or gruesome - but almost wonder if possible he was drug behind something? MOO

Noah's shorts were found near his body. It is such a horrible crime that I hesitated to mention his injuries on the thread because of the sensitive nature of it all.

It's not clear to me whether he died on the road, while on the road in or on a vehicle or while back at the party, then he was left beside the road.

MOO

@DeDee Thank you for this thread!

It's been documented he was wearing someone else's shoe on one foot. Who was missing a shoe the next day? That couldn't have been hard to figure out back in September.

They say he was "fearless". This worrisome if this means he'd behave as if he were invincible.

The family have told reporters:
- It appears he was dumped on the side of the road
- The family feels like they've been left in the dark
- The medical examiner report hasn't been released to them(!)
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol says the investigation is ongoing and won't release more information.

I hope local news will keep the pressure on LE so the family can get justice and answers.

It's been documented he was wearing someone else's shoe on one foot. Who was missing a shoe the next day? That couldn't have been hard to figure out back in September.

They say he was "fearless". This worrisome if this means he'd behave as if he were invincible.

The family have told reporters:
- It appears he was dumped on the side of the road
- The family feels like they've been left in the dark
- The medical examiner report hasn't been released to them(!)
- Oklahoma Highway Patrol says the investigation is ongoing and won't release more information.

I hope local news will keep the pressure on LE so the family can get justice and answers.
Every crime committed needs to be found on this site. Better late than never, right?

This murder upset me greatly last night but I read that some time during the lengthy party, Noah wanted to wear his shoes. He was only able to locate one of his shoes; however, so I suppose he found one that fit just right, or not, then slipped it on his own foot.

Also, I read that the investigators were dutiful watching all of the available SM posts from that night. I wonder what type of authority they'd have in obtaining the actual phones for downloads from some of the party goers to see what their communications were to one another. FB is very forthcoming because they know the backlash from ignoring such a request or so I've heard. I haven't searched for any TikTok vids but figured they'd been deleted by now. Maybe it's worth a try though.

MOO

Unless whoever was missing a shoe decided to write off and dispose of his remaining shoe because of what ultimately transpired over four nights of partying.

I have been listening to the podcast "The Suspicious Murder of Noah Presgrove" The Full Load. There are two parts. I just can't get over how bad this was and no one held responsible. Are these kids all from affluent families? Are the police covering this up for some reason? I feel soooo bad for his family. Did he not have any true friends?

All MOO
Thank you for starting this thread and bringing Noah’s tragic story to the attention of Websleuths.

Another senseless loss of a young, handsome, promising guy, due to severe inebriation, as with Riley Strain — only this one more violent.

Another senseless loss of a young, handsome, promising guy, due to severe inebriation

But...severe inebriation doesn't usually end in torture or murder. It might lower impulse control, but it doesn't "cause" this. It doesn't cause people to stay quiet about it later, either (if they remember what happened, and I don't buy that nobody does, JMO).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pakaberry
Back