OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

I hope now that NewsNation has covered this story and there was a podcast interview with the family that Noah get justice. I am listening to the podcast now - lots of information, people will start feeling the pressure someone needs to come forward.

The podcast interview is done by a group called "Full Load - The Suspicious Murder of Noah Presgrove" there are 2 parts. It's on facebook and spotify. The family talks about the last snapchat that was sent sometime at 3am saying Noah was missing. The Aunt started that all the writing on his body was removed when the some girls and his so called friends gave him a shower, again all on video because the Aunt describes a picture of them showering him. They also discuss that Noah was in 2 fights that night again with "friends". So much information as well as all the deleted snaps that were removed that police have been able to recover. Videos deleted around 6am - Noah was found around 5am.

Justice for Noah!

I hope now that NewsNation has covered this story and there was a podcast interview with the family that Noah get justice. I am listening to the podcast now - lots of information, people will start feeling the pressure someone needs to come forward.

The podcast interview is done by a group called "Full Load - The Suspicious Murder of Noah Presgrove" there are 2 parts. It's on facebook and spotify. The family talks about the last snapchat that was sent sometime at 3am saying Noah was missing. The Aunt started that all the writing on his body was removed when the some girls and his so called friends gave him a shower, again all on video because the Aunt describes a picture of them showering him. They also discuss that Noah was in 2 fights that night again with "friends". So much information as well as all the deleted snaps that were removed that police have been able to recover. Videos deleted around 6am - Noah was found around 5am.

Justice for Noah!
Trying to wrap my mind around this.
They showered him ?
Who does that at a party ?
Normal inhibitions and all that.
Imo, the only reason might be to remove evidence.
This case repulses me.
Poor Noah !! :(
Omo.

They showered him ?
This case repulses me.
Omo.
I can see the girls wanting to do something like that as a fun thing to do, and not to remove evidence. It's not like the guy was hard on the eyes or anything. He was quite handsome, athletic, in good shape, and washing him was likely their idea IMO. ;) And! It might have even been why they wrote on him in the first place. Just so they could wash him afterward. :p

Might be a movie/tv trope but if Noah was sick on himself from being too drunk, I can see friends putting him in the shower to clean him up....but I don't know if these friends are good enough friends to do that based on everything else I've read

Noah's friend's shorts were found near his body. It is such a horrible crime that I hesitated to mention his injuries on the thread because of the sensitive nature of it all.

It's not clear to me whether he died on the road, while on the road in or on a vehicle or while back at the party, then he was left beside the road.

MOO
After listening to the family discuss Noah's death on The Full Load podcasts, this post has been edited to reflect the shorts found near Noah belonged to his "friend."

It sounds as if LEO obtained a geo fence warrant of active mobile devices during the time period, they're interested in most, surrounding the party house. A search warrant for the party house was not signed by a Judge. According to the guests, two phones from the party house went to the area on the Highway where Noah was later found and those two phones returned to the party house.

There was an interesting last snapchat at 3:21am. Noah was found around 5am.

The TX Rangers became involved because some party participants crossed the state line to attend the OK party. A golf club was mentioned as possibly being the weapon used to crush the chunk of skull in the back of Noah's head.

All MOO

After listening to the family discuss Noah's death on The Full Load podcasts, this post has been edited to reflect the shorts found near Noah belonged to his "friend."

It sounds as if LEO obtained a geo fence warrant of active mobile devices during the time period, they're interested in most, surrounding the party house. A search warrant for the party house was not signed by a Judge. According to the guests, two phones from the party house went to the area on the Highway where Noah was later found and those two phones returned to the party house.

There was an interesting last snapchat at 3:21am. Noah was found around 5am.

The TX Rangers became involved because some party participants crossed the state line to attend the OK party. A golf club was mentioned as possibly being the weapon used to crush the chunk of skull in the back of Noah's head.

All MOO
Wow. A golf club?? At least it wasn't the rifle that one guy was holding. :( So it could have been like I posted a while back...

They said he was fearless, and watching him egg on party goers to hit him, and then not even flinching when they did. It makes me wonder if someone wanted to be the one to put the fear in the "fearless" guy. Out Alpha the Alpha male or something. Make him feel big in his mind to take Noah out. Or to at least bend a knee, or call uncle, or whatever, and it went a tad too far.

All MOO

They showered him ?
This case repulses me.
Omo.

IMHO, if the other party-goers believed Noah was too drunk at this point (maybe something happened to indicate this?), they may have implemented the ol' "take a cold shower to sober up" maneuver. Pure speculation, of course.

NP's brother speaks to media, pointing out where his body was found

He was in a fetal position covered in a tarp. Blood seeping through covering. Didn't look like a hit and run. Brother says LE have a couple of people in mind- but hasn't been announced to family.

It sounds like a small small town. I hope justice can be found. My biggest worry is the inclination to protect kids of powerful local people.....

NP's brother speaks to media, pointing out where his body was found

He was in a fetal position covered in a tarp. Blood seeping through covering. Didn't look like a hit and run. Brother says LE have a couple of people in mind- but hasn't been announced to family.

It sounds like a small small town. I hope justice can be found. My biggest worry is the inclination to protect kids of powerful local people.....
Excuse me? He was covered in a tarp??? This really changes things. We can forget that it was a hit and run because he wasn't walking around naked, with 2 different shoes on, wrapped in a tarp! Well, I suppose there's a very slim possibility of that of drugs were being used, as I've seen stranger things happen. But I'm thinking that possibility is .0000001% or less.

As for the comment below from MSM. I'm hoping LE doesn't believe it UNLESS they got a video of him saying and doing exactly that, which they might with all the videos I heard were made and posted. But if they don't see and hear it with their own eyes... I wouldn't trust them and they'd all be on my radar as suspects until they were cleared. Something went on at that party and I'm having a hard time believing Noah up and decided to go for a walk. IMO, that's something the guilty, and those that know what really happened, would want LE to think that he was no longer in the general vicinity of the party. That he wandered off and "someone else" got him and did what they did. All MOO

Mystery surrounds the final moments of Noah Presgrove, 19, who told friends he was leaving the party to go for a walk.

NN is getting another story...

His best friend Jack Newton has a totally different version.

Noah just walked out and his body was found.

Noah found lying on side, eyes closed. Had a cut on forehead. Top of his hair scraped off. Blood on his ears.
100% thinks he was hit on his head by a semi. (I didn't understand what else he said there in that sentence... "I can't explain any of it")

Insists he thinks Noah wasn't beaten to death.

Jack says he passed a polygraph (but we all know, those are not court admissible.)

@Gemmie
Maybe the brother showed up AFTER the officers placed the tarp on him- for privacy.

My confusion lies in how the best friend insists NP was hit by a semi going 70mph--- when that's been ruled out by LE. The physics don't seem to work- if his teeth were found a few feet away, for example.

The Party house is about a mile away from where he was found.... so.... everyone who was at the party is likely suspect. Interesting that the podcast mentioned the girl he was 'moreso with' was 16 so she didn't attend the party.

At the end of the very first video where the kids go inside the house there is a Xmas tree. Who puts up a Xmas tree over labor day?

IMO at least that last segment wasn't during labor day weekend. As for the rest I guess so. It must have been warm.

I don't think the friend did himself any favors by talking to reporters. Everyone at that party should be questioned. Seems like quite a few people were there. I can't believe that many are keeping their mouths shut. Family has a fb page. The dad of the above friend was posting there. Kind of disagreeing with everyone. Makes you wonder.....

“Even if it was an accident, it doesn’t matter, come clean,” said Avery Poucher, Presgrove’s cousin. “It hurts not to know. It’ll hurt knowing, but it hurts more not to know and wondering, and just thinking every night what happened.”

The full ME report will be released next month, according to the medical examiner’s office.

. The dad of the above friend was posting there. Kind of disagreeing with everyone.
Oh noooo. That's not a good idea, papa...

Listening to the "The Suspicious Murder of NP" podcast episodes (there are 2,) NP's sister, cousin and aunt speak with the hosts on these episodes.

- Geofencing was done, 2 cellphones hit as leaving the house and going to where the body was found AND THEN RETURNING TO THE PARTY HOUSE*.
- TX Rangers were looped in possibly because kids from TX may have been at the house party.
- There was a mass Interview done. At the time, girlfriend of this best friend pretended she didn't know NP, her cell phone was wiped.
- NP's wallet was never found
- House party has a 0.5mile long driveway. His buddies say NP walked out of the party, body was found about 1.3 miles from the house (was he still intoxicated? Walking 1.3 MILES?)
- Someone posted a snapchat at 3:41am, of a smiling girl titled "well, Noah's missing" ???
- NP's t shirt (possibly American flag t shirt) was never given to LE, the parent of his best friend got it, and it was distributed among the attendees of the party as memento.
- NP had 2 cell phones (one brand new iPhone, another was older one under grandma's plan), both were recovered.
- Mom of party host (birthday girl, turned 22) said there were 40 attendees, off and on.
- NP didn't drive himself to the party that night, 1st night he did and he came home to grandma's to shower/change. 2nd night, he got a ride from someone at 5pm.

Last edited:
Wow. A golf club?? At least it wasn't the rifle that one guy was holding. :( So it could have been like I posted a while back...

They said he was fearless, and watching him egg on party goers to hit him, and then not even flinching when they did. It makes me wonder if someone wanted to be the one to put the fear in the "fearless" guy. Out Alpha the Alpha male or something. Make him feel big in his mind to take Noah out. Or to at least bend a knee, or call uncle, or whatever, and it went a tad too far.

All MOO
Since the hit and run scenario was officially ruled out by LEO, what remains is terrifying. It was prolonged and it was extensive brutality.

Noah's egging someone on caused his death is your opinion? Could be right. It went a tad too far? Oh, no, it didn't go a small amount. He was heavily bruised. Whatever it is, it went so far wrong that it killed a young man.

"A teenager had his skull caved in, fingers torn up, and teeth knocked out before he died of internal bleeding on a roadside hours after vanishing from a party." US-81 in Terral, Oklahoma, on September 4.

The friend and his father had a side car that Noah either rode in or drove on Sunday evening. The relative said it tipped over as in had an accident. Also, one of the photos on the DM shows Noah had a bloody abrasion on at least one hand.

Noah's relative's reason to mention a golf club as being a potential weapon that struck the back of Noah's head is due to his injuries.

April 24, 2024
Presgrove suffered massive blunt force trauma to the back of his head, causing skull fractures but not killing him, according to correspondence with investigators shared with DailyMail.com.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 233753.png
Speaking of Alphas though ...
Noah and his friend, JN, were in a HS wrestling tourney in Feb 2023 before his untimely death in Sept 2023. I wonder how many of the wrestlers attended the house party.

The Comanche wrestling team brought home first-place honors ... Noah Presgrove < > in second place in their weight classes < > Comanche wrestlers take first place at Chickasha tourney

In the one-page summary report, Dr. Leonardo Roquero checked the box “unknown” for Noah’s manner of death.

Noah’s brother, Dailen Presgrove, told News Nation he believes foul play was involved.

“He was in the fetal position. And his body was covered up,” Dailen told the outlet, adding: “You can see blood seeping through the covering. … As I’m looking at it, it just seems weird. The placement of the body. The tooth, the shorts. It doesn’t look like a hit-and-run.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•
Back