OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

5/15/24

[..]

Roquero noted there was 'a drawing in black ink of a stick-figure person on the side of the right thigh'.

A video from the Saturday night of the party, on September 2, showed Presgrove's friends drawing their names and other doodles on his back and buttocks.

He went home and washed some of it off, but is believed to not have been able to get all of the marker off before he went back to the party the next evening.

The Adidas shoe Presgrove was wearing was his, and the other, a 'Hey Dude' slip-on, was from another party guest who was asleep at the time.

The shorts he was wearing were undamaged, despite the grazes on his buttocks.

Presgrove had a blood alcohol level of 0.14, but no drugs in his system.

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol, which is leading the investigation, two weeks ago gave its first update since last September.

'Currently, the OHP is not investigating Presgrove's death as a murder,' it said.

Daily Mail

5/15/24

[..]

Roquero noted there was 'a drawing in black ink of a stick-figure person on the side of the right thigh'.

A video from the Saturday night of the party, on September 2, showed Presgrove's friends drawing their names and other doodles on his back and buttocks.

He went home and washed some of it off, but is believed to not have been able to get all of the marker off before he went back to the party the next evening.

Daily Mail
Ty. I was starting to think there were 2 showers. Actually now I am curious if there were 2 showers. I cant remember if the thing I read was MSN.

Let's just remember who Michael Baden is.
He's the guy who is about to defend Christopher Gregor and insist that his son 6 year old Corey, who was found with lacerations in his liver and heart and contusions on his liver and died 7 hours after walking and talking fine at 9am....

BADEN insists the child had Pneumonia and died of sepsis.

I'm sorry but after reading about his reputation and his work, I'm not convinced he doesn't have an agenda on Noah's case, too. WHO is paying for this report? Why all of a sudden Baden jumps in?

I also prefer that his death was a mishap or accident but things don't add up. Girlfriend? What Girlfriend? Family says the girl he was closest with wasn't even there. Are they talking about the argument where Noah called someone a fat b? Why would he call his Girlfriend that? Nope.

Last edited:
Let's just remember who Michael Baden is.
He's the guy who is about to defend Christopher Gregor and insist that his son 6 year old Corey, who was found with lacerations in his liver and heart and contusions on his liver and died 7 hours after walking and talking fine at 9am....

BADEN insists the child had Pneumonia and died of sepsis.

I'm sorry but after reading about his reputation and his work, I'm not convinced he doesn't have an agenda on Noah's case, too.

I also prefer that his death was a mishap or accident but things don't add up. Girlfriend? What Girlfriend? Family says the girl he was closest with wasn't even there. Are they talking about the argument where Noah called someone a fat b? Why would he call his Girlfriend that? Nope.
Being a paid defense witness is very different than opining on a particular case though. A fight doesn't explain many of the injuries here, to include road rash and being partially scalped. It also doesn't explain multiple teeth fragments being found in the road. You'd have to believe he got into an ATV crash, was beaten to a pulp in a fight, and then was thrown out of a moving vehicle or something. That's one rough night.

That doesn’t strike me as particularly unusual. Been there done that.
Aha so by that rationale, it WAS a rough night for Noah with some crazy s that went down, getting a beat down that went too far, verbal altercation, teenage envy/mean girling.... I'm taken aback mostly by one of the dads (Jack's?) taking Noah's shirt he was wearing that night.... and it was distributed among friends... sorry. That is super sketch.

Aha so by that rationale, it WAS a rough night for Noah with some crazy s that went down, getting a beat down that went too far, verbal altercation, teenage envy/mean girling.... I'm taken aback mostly by one of the dads (Jack's?) taking Noah's shirt he was wearing that night.... and it was distributed among friends... sorry. That is super sketch.
There’s just got to be some shady stuff going on here, but those injuries are just so extreme that I can only believe they are vehicle related. My leading theory is that he was standing up in the back of a pickup being driven by someone else who was intoxicated. He fell out and it was cya time.

My leading theory is that he was standing up in the back of a pickup being driven by someone else who was intoxicated. He fell out and it was cya time.
That sounds feasible... then why not just own up to it? If he's so beloved that 3 girls got a tattoo to commemorate him and he and his best buddy were tied af the hip, this is a tragic drunken story and it can be shared. Nope. Radio silence and nothing from anyone in the circle. It just so happens that his best buddy is the one to discover him with his dad on the highway and call police. Too coincidental, imo.

That sounds feasible... then why not just own up to it? If he's so beloved that 3 girls got a tattoo to commemorate him and he and his best buddy were tied af the hip, this is a tragic drunken story and it can be shared. Nope. Radio silence and nothing from anyone in the circle. It just so happens that his best buddy is the one to discover him with his dad on the highway and call police. Too coincidental, imo.
This person wouldn't own up to it as it would be a crime. Potentially it could be something like involuntary manslaughter. There could potentially be only a couple people who know what happened in this scenario.

I’m no expert but a car or truck running him over is pretty much out for me. It could explain the head injuries but wouldn’t explain the ribs and abdomen. Tires just aren’t that wide and they’re too far apart on a vehicle to impact all those areas.

An ATV’s tires are much closer together and could impact two of those areas at the same time, but what about the grazes on his legs and fingers? Being run over wouldn’t do that. That seems more like dragging.

Also, the clumps of hair being torn out doesn’t really line up with being run over, especially the clump found on his backside.

There could potentially be only a couple people who know what happened in this scenario.
So..... this is a "small town secret" that everyone will take to their grave.

It's tragic that someone as popular and well-loved and adored as Noah, his memory and legacy will be that an entire community shows its cowardice and selfishness towards those he truly left behind. Someone is going to slip up at some point and this house of cards will come falling. I can only hope.

Falling out of a moving car.... makes some sense but no broken bones in arms or legs?? No skull fracture? Just reading the report (not a pathologist), sounds like a manual beat down.

Last edited:
I think it's entirely possible he got banged up in an ATV accident, was in a fight receiving more than a minor beatdown, possibly fell from a height, and was dragged on a road surface, over the span of more than one night. A 4-day rager doesn't seem unusual to me, esp for a 22 yr old. It also sounds like NP wasn't there 96 hrs straight so if he had older scabs on his hands/knuckles maybe an initial fight kicked off the festivities on the first day, the more serious injuries coming later (and trouble brewing in the interim).

There could very well have been another road, driveway, or parking lot with bio evidence. I'd also like to know if there was a pool at the house. Where are the rest of his teeth? There are cadaver dogs that alert on them, so certainly the house, the road, and wherever the ATVs were usually ridden could be scoured. And obviously the ATVs themselves if he was transported. Warrant talk starts up with party invitees' vehicles and/or their parents', but it's also worth investigating whether any of these were sold, 'stolen,' etc. And what is the white chain - part of his necklace?

What I'm mulling now is whether he was dragged by an ATV, vehicle, person/s or combination. And which way is the hospital? Because if he was unconscious/dying or they THOUGHT he was dead or about to die could they have been en route to help? Maybe they take off from the house or wherever and pull over to debate whether to just leave him to avoid arrest/responsibility/their parents. I'd imagine panic and "we can't", "we have to" type of frenetic talk. It's decided to make it look like a hit and run...he's pushed out and high speed or not ends up off the road in the brush. He's then physically dragged to where he is found. They might explain the difference between road rash on his side, but more scratches on his butt. But that ONE blood spot was something, it wasn't drippings or shredding over a distance. It was something resting there long enough to pool a leave a spot.

Thinking of it now I do wonder about the strip of skin on his head, I thought it was an unusual injury but as a non-american I just twigged Comanche as in Native American Indians, has anyone said it looks like someone started scalping him?
Not all the tribes practiced scalping (before Columbus rolled up there were many hundreds of tribes) but I can't for the life of me remember what the Comanche did. It seems out there but it's no more out there than everything else about this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804
Back