OK - OKC Bombing, Murrah Building, 19 April 1995

There seems to be quite connection between the 9/11 Committee Officials and the OKC Bombing Officials. The EXACT same group of officially sanctioned experts did the forensic investigations in both cases:
  • Dr W. Gene Corley
  • Charles Thornton
  • Paul Mlaker
  • Mete Sozen

And Controlled Demolition Inc. got the contract to remove (and dispose of without inspection) the rubble from both events. More on the similarities here: http://911research.wtc7.net/non911/oklahoma/index.html

Check this out and you will be amazed.

But don't you want the most experienced, best people on the case, who are up to speed with the latest techniques and theories?

Interesting thread, SuziQ ; thanks for starting it !

As for the OKC bombing ... I've watched about two youtube vids about it, and while I don't consider myself to be much of a conspiracy theorist (need to be careful about what you watch/read) --- there were questions raised that I found troubling.
Sometimes things just 'are what they are' , but if nothing wrong was committed --outside of the actions of McVeigh and Nichols-- why not put it out for the public ?

My personal thoughts about the OKC bombing were that IF there were documents relating to the Waco Branch Davidians fiasco that needed to be 'buried' ; there are many more efficient ways to get rid of things than a bomb. Many times there are papers and documents left over after an explosive is detonated , imo. Keep in mind that I do not work for the ATF nor have I studied the effects of an explosion on an office building or anywhere else.

We in the U.S. are supposed to be an open society, right ??
:moo:

I can't find the tapes anywhere, but while searching I found this interesting video about them. If you are like me, you want to scream when you hear "conspiracy theory", but this really peaked my interest. I know nothing about any conspiracy, but I now recall something about our government concealing information to protect our interests with Saudi Arabia. Hmmmm. Interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5v8v4P1-Qc

The live coverage started less than 5 minutes after the explosion, and is posted in 15- to 20-minute segments for about the first 3 hours. No, it's not pleasant viewing but I do recommend watching it.

p.p.s. I just found out that there's a new HBO special about it, hosted by Katie Couric.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbifedora
Back