Identified! OK - OSBI Needs Help to ID Woman In Photo *Resolved*

Mrs. Kravitz, go to your profile, and adjust it so that you can receive PM's. I will send you one then...

Mrs. Kravitz, check your PM now....I sent it your way. :)

Who was it that had posted here who had family in the Purcell, Oklahoma area? I can't remember.

Ok, friends. I got the pm (thanks Indy!) and this really sounds as though IF it is an ongoing case, it is in Iraq.....I'm guessing it's "case closed" here in USA.

God is good, and hopefully the Iraqis/American investigative forces in Iraq will not drop the ball....praying that justice is obtained for our girl.

I am still in awe at how a young woman in Iraq brought so many of us together, and how she has impacted my life.

Really enjoyed sleuthing with y'all, and I'll join y'all next go round.

God bless.

Thanks, SeriouslySearching....I PM's OkieTexan with the information also since she/he has relatives in the area. I haven't heard anything out of OkieTexan in a while, so not sure if she/he has been following the thread or not.

Goodmorning everyone! I wasn't able to check out anything from about noon yesterday until today, so I have PM'd the last three people who neede information that didn't look like they had already received it (LadySleuth, TCMom, RPPaolin). I hope we hear additional information today regarding the status of the case and how LE found out the information that they have shared. And Jaded....we all owe you a huge thank you! Great job lady, great job. :clap:

You're welcome. I figured I'd go to the source and ask the Sheriff. I found it odd that the press release was retracted. I really think that they pulled it because the person came forward after it was released to the media.

This young woman really brought us all together. This is a wonderful community with some brilliant minds and I am so glad to be a part of it. Now if we can just figure out who Princess Blue is, then I'll be a happy camper. ;)

Thanks, SeriouslySearching....I PM's OkieTexan with the information also since she/he has relatives in the area. I haven't heard anything out of OkieTexan in a while, so not sure if she/he has been following the thread or not.
Thanks for being so thoughtful! : )

This young woman really brought us all together. This is a wonderful community with some brilliant minds and I am so glad to be a part of it. Now if we can just figure out who Princess Blue is, then I'll be a happy camper. ;)
Now if you can just work your magic on every LE Dept. associated with that case...we might! :D

Thanks to those who pm'd me.

Both pictures are very haunting. She was a very beautiful young woman.

The pictures haunt me still. I hope there is justice for this young woman.

I really enjoyed reading the posts on this thread. I agree that there are some great minds at work here.

I just hope LE is being assisted in their investigation internationally. It does worry me that we are dealing with a small police force and this is out of their range of expertise entirely...including the OSBI.

You're welcome. I figured I'd go to the source and ask the Sheriff. I found it odd that the press release was retracted. I really think that they pulled it because the person came forward after it was released to the media.

Yes, it really did bring the community together and also showed the skills we all have. I am so impressed that you guys were able to deduce the middle east origin. Good job.

mjak

I have been catching up on this case every day and you are all so damm good at this i just had nothing to add. Please could someone in the know PM me what you know, thanks, Kelly

Can someone PM me pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on top..........

Kel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liliyaaa
Back