Identified! OK - OSBI Needs Help to ID Woman In Photo *Resolved*

From the looks of the picture, i strongly believe that this woman is not living. It's something about the eyes..
It looks like they also touched up right near the ear and the whole side of the cheek with photoshop. In order to touch up a face, it is very tedious work to get the shades to match and blend well. The area of the cheek and right below the ear is shiny and more of solid color shades. You have to zoom in to the size of a pixel and then match up another color sample from the face unless the artist was using a layer masking technique. (not to sure on how to do those).
Did they ever catch Tara's killer? If they didn't i wonder if it's the same culprit, who gets off on dropping pictures around to get a reaction.
I feel for Tara's mother if she passed without finding out her daughter's body or killer.. the solace being that they are all reunited in heaven..

The last I could find on her mother...she is alive and had moved to Florida. Her father passed away in 2002.

Yes, they photoshopped this one a lot. And they call this guy (forensic artist) a pro?! I don't know if he made it more obvious or not...but sure seems that way to me. No, she doesn't show signs of life, IMO. So very sad to say.

No, I think so, too. Plus they mentioned a "cowlick" on her right temple. I believe that is also present, IMO.

Yes, it does look like that was photoshopped to me, too. I went to wiredness.com and looked at this photo different ways to see if I could tell what might be photoshopped. It looks like there might have been a cord or something coming around her neck and ending there. Her mouth and chin have definitely been shopped.

Oh really? Thanks for doing that SS. I just now looked at the picture again. I agree with your assessment. Something was around her neck before the picture was taken. The mouth, hairline and chin imo have been touched up.

someone earlier said "well maybe this girl was just going to sleep."

i just highly doubt that the OSBI would go into a major investigation over this if they thought that.

I think she is dead. Her eyes are half open and people don't sleep with their eyes half open. It does look like they fixed her nose and mouth to me. Maybe she was so damaged that it was impossible to identify her. Probably the product of another husband.

I still think she looks like the missing Tara C. Especially of Tara in the picture wearing the same color blue as the dead female.

Sometimes my old image editing programs can pull out impressions on a picture where something has lain against the picture whch has then in turn been either scanned or a digital image taken of the original picture.

In this case I am seeing what looks like the imprint of some pieces of jewelry on the image and possibly some sort of letters that were probably on the reverse side of the image or were more imprints from something the image laid against when it was stored.

I think this may have been in someones trophy box or in a females jewelry box. Killers sometimes keep a trophybox.

However I have to put this rider on my comments: The editing done by L.E. could possibly interfere somewhat with my getting a good and true result.

I think she is dead. Her eyes are half open and people don't sleep with their eyes half open. It does look like they fixed her nose and mouth to me. Maybe she was so damaged that it was impossible to identify her. Probably the product of another husband.

I still think she looks like the missing Tara C. Especially of Tara in the picture wearing the same color blue as the dead female.

I agree that she looks dead. HOWEVER, some people do sleep with their eyes half open. When I was a kid, I used to sleep over at my friend's house. Her little brother slept with his eyes half open. It was very creepy.

This woman looks dead/dying to me, though.

I agree with you.........
I think she is dead.

I agree that she looks dead. HOWEVER, some people do sleep with their eyes half open. When I was a kid, I used to sleep over at my friend's house. Her little brother slept with his eyes half open. It was very creepy.

This woman looks dead/dying to me, though.

My 6-year-old sometimes sleeps with his eyes half open. It always freaks me and DH out when we go in to kiss him before we go to bed.

Has anybody actually contacted OSBI to submit these tips -- Tara C. or Tara G.? I'm dying to know if they've gotten any leads on this picture.

Look more carefully at the hand in the photo. Notice the line coming from the center of the wrist up to where there is a normal creasing of the thumbline. It is backwards of what you are describing. It has the thumb trailing off to the right instead of back towards the head...meaning the fingers are under her head. Try doing that with your own arm. It would mean you would have to use your right hand on the left side of your face.

If she were trying to untie or prevent something from choking her..she could have crossed her arms in the front and come 'down' on her right arm at that angle perhaps. (Or had her arms crossed in front in a defensive position.) It is all I can think of to put her hand in that particular position.

I personally think it appears to be her left hand and does not appear odd to me at all. It looks like her thumb IS toward her head/face area....

I personally think it appears to be her left hand and does not appear odd to me at all. It looks like her thumb IS toward her head/face area....
Then where is the thumb? The space between the bottom of her palm and the start of the thumb on the inside would have to be exceedingly far apart to see that much of her fingers, I would think. The thumb sets far below the fingers and you should be able to see it clearly.

I also forgot to mention: Notice the definite "arch" on her right eyebrow or lack of one. It is distinct. It has an actual angle to it instead of a 'soft' arch. (I have one eyebrow that does this and it is more pronounced when you pluck or wax.)

Has anybody actually contacted OSBI to submit these tips -- Tara C. or Tara G.? I'm dying to know if they've gotten any leads on this picture.

Me too, I am wondering this.

This whole case is fishy, IMO.

I think this photo is maybe older than Flores or she would have been just a child when this pic was taken, IMO. (By the hairstyle and the clothes anyway.)

Another thought... there's the Oklahoma connection with Franklin Delano Floyd; Sharon Marshall was killed there, most likely by Floyd, and her son Michael Hughes was abducted by Floyd from there. I remember that LE found a stash of trophy photos hidden in a truck that Franklin previously owned, I believe this was Oklahoma LE as well. I wonder if thois photo is connected to those photos in anyway???

P.S. My son and I both sleep with our eyes WIDE open. My husband took a picture of me once sleeping on the couch flat on my back with my arms across my chest and I definitely could pass for a dead person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fkownt
Back