OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like it fits in to the whole case typical even if this information could be explained as to what you are ref. to:

yes, I read somewhere else that FDF's sister Dorothy was badly beaten by a woman who forced her way into her apartment and claimed to be doing it for FDF. This woman bears a striking resemblance to the woman in the "Mystery Woman Photo" ... I believe this happened this past weekend?

yes, I read somewhere else that FDF's sister Dorothy was badly beaten by a woman who forced her way into her apartment and claimed to be doing it for FDF. This woman bears a striking resemblance to the woman in the "Mystery Woman Photo" ... I believe this happened this past weekend?

Interesting. Do you have a link or any other information on it?

provide a link to this story PLEASE

Sorry I was wanting georgiagirl to provide more information about her post

Sorry guys.... unfortunately, I read this on another forum. And I don't think I am allowed to post their findings through their own research. I am at the moment working with one of the mods here to see how we can get around this so I can share more details.

Well i would think that if its true it would be in the local paper. Thats public info, id look right now but headed out the door. Keep up the good work, yall are great.

Nothing new from Christina's family - no DNA submitted yet. NCMEC needs to have her registered with NCIC before they can pursue any further. Still waiting for FBI to do this.

This is something that caught my eye.
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1029umga.html

Skeletal remains found in Fulton Co, GA (where floyd is from). The deceased had a photo and letter. If LE are wrong about the photo and it was actually from the early to mid 70's, could it be Sharon? Could floyd have killed this man and taken his dgter? Probably far fetched, but I thought I'd throw it out there and see what you guys thought.

it could be. but i am sure they are right about the year of the picture the clothes she appears to be wearing look like something from the 80s. is there anyone who had children in the 80s or 70s that could look at the picture and tell us if the clothing matches the decade i was born in 81. and i know overalls were popular then to

it could be. but i am sure they are right about the year of the picture the clothes she appears to be wearing look like something from the 80s. is there anyone who had children in the 80s or 70s that could look at the picture and tell us if the clothing matches the decade i was born in 81. and i know overalls were popular then to

Yes, the clothing definitely looks like mid-70's.

anything is possible but she seems to not have the sharp features that sharon had. She seems to have an evident overbite too.....dont remmember sharon having one. Do you know?

Nothing new from Christina's family - no DNA submitted yet. NCMEC needs to have her registered with NCIC before they can pursue any further. Still waiting for FBI to do this.

Thanks for the update. Hoping it will be not be much longer before Christina can be put on missing sites in hopes of finding what happened to her and if she could be Sharon.

Regarding the doenetwork pic linked above, I don't think it resembles Sharon Marshall. I just watched an episode of The Investigators on CourtTV about the Marshall case. In reading the link, I'm going to guess that the picture was a granddaugter of the victim (it lists his age as 50-70). The girl in the pic is around 4, and who knows really how long he's carried it. I'd say it was early to mid 70's style clothing--looks very Marsha Brady style. In searching for a Pamela T. Dwight there is one listed in Indiana who is 52 now, would be old enough to have a daughter in her 30's. Although one would think if she were writing to her dad she'd just sign her first name and not be formal about it. (Then again it could also be "Pam + Dwight as suggested.)

I just hate this....it really seems like FDF has committed the perfect crime. He was supremely confident.....he had his picture taken with her, allowed her to have pictures taken at all even, allowed her to have a few friends, allowed her to attend public schools. It truely seems like he knew that no one would be looking for her because...otherwise he wouldn't have been so brazen to do those things IMO. It should be so solvable...but it's not! I can't stand the thought of this man going to his grave, knowing all his secrets and no one else knowing. It's just beyond frustrating.

ETA, I can't believe I've done this, but I've emailed these people to see if they can help.
http://www.lauriecampbell.net/services.html My hope is that it can be profiled on their show....maybe if more people emailed about her they might take an interest.

I just hate this....it really seems like FDF has committed the perfect crime. He was supremely confident.....he had his picture taken with her, allowed her to have pictures taken at all even, allowed her to have a few friends, allowed her to attend public schools. It truely seems like he knew that no one would be looking for her because...otherwise he wouldn't have been so brazen to do those things IMO. It should be so solvable...but it's not! I can't stand the thought of this man going to his grave, knowing all his secrets and no one else knowing. It's just beyond frustrating.

ETA, I can't believe I've done this, but I've emailed these people to see if they can help.
http://www.lauriecampbell.net/services.html My hope is that it can be profiled on their show....maybe if more people emailed about her they might take an interest.

Good thinking....place Floyd returning to Oklahoma even thou.....time and time again Oklahoma appers to be Floyds Heaven............Florida 1989.stright to Oklahoma 1990
News paper (1st) accounts Floyd said he gave Micheal to friends......Oklahoma Police Friends ....Do not over look Floyd got a job working around children just like that...Floyd got an Apartment right after the Hit and Run Just like that.....Floyd did not sound like a real likeable guy and Matts Book indicated most regarded him as (Strange).
Oklahoma City Floyd appers with the little girl Oklahoma city (1975)Oklahoma City appers in Oklahoma City (1990)with a women and her child.....Whats Oklahoma Got ????
Oklahoma City Where the photo surfised Oklahoma City Where the tips trickle in....

To go along with Tuffy's line of thought, wasn't it OKC that botched up her files...lost evidence, blood samples, or something? Perhaps that's where the puzzle piece lies...OKC, or maybe just Oklahoma.

Are my memories correct when I remember hearing something about how many criminals, murderers especially, like to return to the area where they got away with some sort of crime that personally held a lot of memories for them, sort of reliving it mentally? Like how some couples will return to the place where they had their first date to re-live that day and the memories it brought? Maybe that's what he was doing.

Floyd Felt safe and comfortable enough to put up a fight in the Courts that went all the way to the Suprme Court for custody of Sharon Marshall Son....Oklahoma was not aware of Sharon Marshall being kidnapped until Floyd took her Son....4 years after the hit and run..?
then the photo of Floyd and sharon Marshall setting on his Lab.....Sorry guys I did not see ither Floyd or Sharon crack a smile they both looked positioned and under stress........look close to enlarged image of that photo looks like glue or something on her eye lids and ker eyes look some what crossed.
Who took the photo ? there are photos that where shown on the Court TV with Floyd smileing.....(diffcult to stomace) Yet he was.
Florida Murder was in 1989 .........and Floyd returns to Oklahoma with out a care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleAnimalGirl