OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the first time I've posted on an SM thread, but I've been reading for quite a while. I hope the resolution of this case is already in the works. But if things don't turn out the way everyone hopes, I want to show you something that's been niggling at me for a while. There is a child who went missing in 1965 and that would make her too old to be Sharon Marshall, if Sharon's estimated age is correct. Even so, the likeness has been bothering me for a couple of months. Just give a look and see what you all think:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/shea_kathleen.html
http://www.mattbirkbeck.com/child.html
http://www.myspace.com/identifysharonmarshall

In one of the earlier posts someone mentioned that Sharon seemed older at times. While I believe the age different is prohibitive, they look so much alike, to me, that I just had to post this.

This is the first time I've posted on an SM thread, but I've been reading for quite a while. I hope the resolution of this case is already in the works. But if things don't turn out the way everyone hopes, I want to show you something that's been niggling at me for a while. There is a child who went missing in 1965 and that would make her too old to be Sharon Marshall, if Sharon's estimated age is correct. Even so, the likeness has been bothering me for a couple of months. Just give a look and see what you all think:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/shea_kathleen.html
http://www.mattbirkbeck.com/child.html
http://www.myspace.com/identifysharonmarshall

In one of the earlier posts someone mentioned that Sharon seemed older at times. While I believe the age different is prohibitive, they look so much alike, to me, that I just had to post this.

According to the time line FDF was in prison during the time of Kathleen's 3-18-65 disappearance: February 1965/ Franklin is transferred to Federal prison in Marion, Illinois. He receives his G.E.D.He is at Marion from February 6, 1965 to February 15, 1968.

Also, Kathleen was rather tall for her age. 3'11" at age 6 in 1965 would put her at the 79th percentile in height. I can't see her passing for a kindergartner 7 or 8 years later.

I do have to admit though, she does resemble Sharon

IMHO I dont think they look alike, I just think their hair is cut the same.

Does any one have any information about Sharon or Floyd being in Missouri; in the St. Louis area or possibly Illinois..just across the river?

This is going to sound weird but, Sharon looks a whole lot like I did when I graduated from High School. Why would that matter.... I was adopted but I have not been able to locate any records on my adoption in either Illinois or Missouri. It was through Catholic Charities. I wonder if their bookkeeping was not that great. Sorry for all the silly info but the one picture is just so haunting to me

Does any one have any information about Sharon or Floyd being in Missouri; in the St. Louis area or possibly Illinois..just across the river?

This is going to sound weird but, Sharon looks a whole lot like I did when I graduated from High School. Why would that matter.... I was adopted but I have not been able to locate any records on my adoption in either Illinois or Missouri. It was through Catholic Charities. I wonder if their bookkeeping was not that great. Sorry for all the silly info but the one picture is just so haunting to me

My ex husband was adopted through Catholic Charities,in Chicago, in 1966. According to my ex-MIL there was a fire that destroyed a lot of the catholic charities adoption records, including those of all 4 of her children birth years ranging from 1954-1968. How true this is, I do not know. She is the type of adoptive mom who is very very secretive about an info concerning HER children's adoptions and she could have made it up to stop the 2 of the 4 kids who expressed interest in searching.

If there is any truth to it, that may be why you can not locate any records.

Floyd did spend some time in that area...here are a few items off the timeline:

July 11, 1959/ Franklin enlists in the U.S. Army under a fictitious age. Serves in Missouri and Oklahoma.

June 1964/ Franklin is transferred to Springfield Missouri Medical Hospital of Federal Prisoners for evaluation. He is there from June 5th, 1964 to February 6, 1965.

February 1965/ Franklin is transferred to Federal prison in Marion, Illinois. He recieves his G.E.D. He is at Marion from February 6, 1965 to February 15, 1968.

July 1968/ Della Jewel [Floyd's mom] dies, she is buried in Graceland Cemetery in Chicago. [IIRC she lived in both Indianapolis and Chicago]

1973-1975 / Franklin may have sent a postcard in this time period from somewhere named Freedom Village.
From "A Beautiful Child", pg. 84: "the two men [Floyd and Dial] had been out of touch since 1973, their last contact a postcard to Dial from Freedom Village, Illinois, near Chicago, after Floyd jumped parole."

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1433107&postcount=4

Please forgive me if this has been hashed over, I have to admit, I haven't begun to scratch the surface on the locked archived Sharon Marshall fourms, but have read all that has been posted in the last few years.

I started thinking about this after reading over and over how someone thinks a child looks like sharons youth picture, then the next person sees no resemblance.
Do we know, without a doubt, that the little girl in the pictures with FDF is infact the same Sharon Marshall that is buried in OK? Could he have had more than one similar looking little girl over the years?

I just really don't think the picture of Sharon as a young child, (With the page-boy-bob haircut) looks like the adult pictures of Sharon, especially the ones of her in the formal dance gowns.

Please forgive me if this has been hashed over, I have to admit, I haven't begun to scratch the surface on the locked archived Sharon Marshall fourms, but have read all that has been posted in the last few years.

I started thinking about this after reading over and over how someone thinks a child looks like sharons youth picture, then the next person sees no resemblance.
Do we know, without a doubt, that the little girl in the pictures with FDF is infact the same Sharon Marshall that is buried in OK? Could he have had more than one similar looking little girl over the years?

I just really don't think the picture of Sharon as a young child, (With the page-boy-bob haircut) looks like the adult pictures of Sharon, especially the ones of her in the formal dance gowns.

Its interesting that you would mention this because I have for a long time questioned the very same thing but never had the nerve to say anything. It seems to be the general consensus that the young girl in the picture and Sharon are one and the same. I , like you, wonder if it is indeed the same girl. There are so many twists and turns in this horrible story that anything could be the truth.

I also wondered that when I was reading the book. Is it that maybe the pictures they found of Lloyd's showed Sharon growing up.

I also wondered that when I was reading the book. Is it that maybe the pictures they found of Lloyd's showed Sharon growing up.

I've sorta wondered about this too, and since I'm terrible at noticing resemblances, I've been taking the investigators' word for it that they know the little girl in the photo is the same girl who was later known as Sharon Marshall. I think you're probably right. Floyd had that collection of photos that was later found in his truck (or taped under it I think), many of Sharon and unfortunately most were not suitable for public viewing. They must have shown Sharon at various ages in her life, that showed the progression from looking like the girl in the 70s photo to the teenager/young adult Sharon.

I remember staring at the photos thinking the same thing quite a while back. But I do think they are the same person. The eye slant and lips look the same IMO. Also, the photo in Matt's book where Sharon's arms are turned almost backwards (in the leopard dress), the face looks especially like the little girl face. (and they are both sad faces) :(
Her bottom lip is full, almost in a pout, and the top lip is very thin in all the pics.

The Photo cover of Matt's book is a glamor Photo that re:aka:Sharon Marshall had made up to make posters for when She ran for Student Conical....this information was received by several of Sharon Marshall Class mates....I just went in search of more information about the photos as I viewed the same photos with question myself.....

its been over a year now that I have gathered Photos and made interesting finds...the reluctance of share here at WS just because of all the slamming of new information by others that are old timers ....so much so that newbies have little chance to voice what they think and talk about it...I kinda thought this is what these Threads are for....

I am glad to see some real thinkers...thinking out side the Box..Keeping in mind 32 years sense the FBI said Little Sharon Marshall was taken and 17 years sense her Death 13 years sense Micheal was kidnapped.....any new information is treated as a hokes.....by *advertiser censored* hers and LE....with Matt's book being based on FBI files and that much is the Wall that will keep the Mystery a Mystery ....
Also with 32 Years not One family member Aunt,Grandparents....cousins...
then you have persons that did their own sleuthing not wanting to share...so we can find out more........Sleuthing to me is checking out every detail and every lead....asking questions and finding answers ......I have been slammed very badly on this form thats OK too.....that just makes me keep searching....others comments are self expression that constitutionaly we have the right......it would take just one peace of new evidence to turn the 10 year LE investigation on its Heels...........then again who would challenge the LE and FBI Investigation and if they did how far would they get.....and why Because the investigation would then be investigated.....as to why nothing not even an grandmother was found.......Well i know I still live in the United States.....and lam not sure I could agree with the Politics involved...........that podding lower Lip of that little girl should speak volumes to any mother or father or anyone that could give a care......Little Sharon Marshall continues in the statues of a Kidnapped child....as does her Son.....

The Photo cover of Matt's book is a glamor Photo that re:aka:Sharon Marshall had made up to make posters for when She ran for Student Conical....this information was received by several of Sharon Marshall Class mates....I just went in search of more information about the photos as I viewed the same photos with question myself.....

its been over a year now that I have gathered Photos and made interesting finds...the reluctance of share here at WS just because of all the slamming of new information by others that are old timers ....so much so that newbies have little chance to voice what they think and talk about it...I kinda thought this is what these Threads are for....

I am glad to see some real thinkers...thinking out side the Box..Keeping in mind 32 years sense the FBI said Little Sharon Marshall was taken and 17 years sense her Death 13 years sense Micheal was kidnapped.....any new information is treated as a hokes.....by *advertiser censored* hers and LE....with Matt's book being based on FBI files and that much is the Wall that will keep the Mystery a Mystery ....
Also with 32 Years not One family member Aunt,Grandparents....cousins...
then you have persons that did their own sleuthing not wanting to share...so we can find out more........Sleuthing to me is checking out every detail and every lead....asking questions and finding answers ......I have been slammed very badly on this form thats OK too.....that just makes me keep searching....others comments are self expression that constitutionaly we have the right......it would take just one peace of new evidence to turn the 10 year LE investigation on its Heels...........then again who would challenge the LE and FBI Investigation and if they did how far would they get.....and why Because the investigation would then be investigated.....as to why nothing not even an grandmother was found.......Well i know I still live in the United States.....and lam not sure I could agree with the Politics involved...........that podding lower Lip of that little girl should speak volumes to any mother or father or anyone that could give a care......Little Sharon Marshall continues in the statues of a Kidnapped child....as does her Son.....

I understand what you mean. I have lurked for a long time on this forum before actually registering. I have seen both illogical and incorrect things stated as fact on these forums and have wanted to correct these things but have felt that the backlash would not be worth the action. It is sad that a few have to ruin it for many.

There are some wonderful amazing people on this forum. If you feel something is important no matter how ill received it may be please share it. There will more than likely be several people sitting at their computer nodding their heads in agreement.

Sometimes it just takes a fresh pair of eyes to bring everyone out of a slump. Thats why consultations are so damn popular! :)

I'm glad that a few agree. Maybe no one has reconized this little girl because she was never missing. Maybe a realitive, or a neighbor girl. The series of pictures LE found in FDF truck could hold the clue as far as age progression as mentioned, but from what I understand there where pictures of other girls as well.

that should raise the level of concern if there are other little girls then those girls have parents relatives are those girls missing too ? A serial child molester?
unknown faces that has family ? Floyd may be locked up and I am sure he has been asked ......as far as I know Floyd claims that the photos where altered and changed by LE......

We have to remember that in the 70's there was very minimal technology for LE and no internet to share info. Also, people had more respect for LE and if the FBI or cops said to a family that their child is presumed dead somewhere, then the family took that as the facts/truth and lived on with that theory. Only now do people question officials and try to get answers themselves. Sharon's family could easily be in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prayerwarrior7174