Deceased/Not Found OK - Tamera (Ellison) Lynn Banks, 43, car @ home, missed court PO vs husband, Haskell, 15 Nov 2021 *arrest*

Forty three-year-old Tamera Lynn Banks, who also goes by Ellison Banks, was last seen on Monday on Highway 64 in Haskell. Her vehicle was found at her residence.

On Tuesday, the MCSO responded to the missing persons report.

Anyone with information on the disappearance should contact the OSBI at (800) 522-8017 or tips@osbi.ok.gov or the Muskogee County Sheriff's Office at (918) 687-0202.

OSBI investigating missing Haskell woman

OSBI searching for missing Oklahoma woman | KFOR.com Oklahoma City

Tamera-Lynn-Banks.png

Family members of a 43-year-old Haskell woman are distraught after her sudden disappearance.

Tamera Lynn Banks, who goes by Tammy or Elle, has been missing since Monday, and family members say she was in the process of leaving because she felt unsafe.

She was in the process of moving to Texas, and had come back to Haskell, in part, to pick up her horses Jerihco and Shoe.

"She wouldn’t leave her horses. She would not go anywhere without telling somebody something," said Elle's father. Thomas Ellison is a bundle of nerves, as is Elle's cousin KaCee Rutz.

"She’s never done anything like this, she’s never just up and vanished. She’s never left Shoe and Jericho. She’s never cut family ties, you know, she cares about her family. She wouldn't have just left us like this," said Rutz.

Family members say she was in the midst of a difficult separation, and that her husband has been violent towards her in the past.

"I had a run in with her husband three times, ok. He’s a controlling individual, ok, he’s the type of person that’s put his hands on my daughter before and I was told to stay out of it and not do anything and I didn’t and now she’s gone," said Ellison.

And gone without telling anyone where she was going and leaving everything behind.

"It's like she just vanished. Her truck was at the house, her bags and all of the stuff that she wanted to take with her was in her truck still," said Rutz.

As for authorities, the Muskogee County Sheriff's Office has turned the case over to the OSBI.

"They’re trying everything, they’re pulling phone records, they’re on the security cameras on her house, they’re trying to see if those were working," said Rutz.

As for Elle's horses, they're safely with her family, who tonight watched a sunset light fire to the sky with an intensity matched only by the longing for a loved one to come home.

"It’s scary, she wouldn’t have just left. I know my cousin," said Rutz.

"I want my daughter home. That’s all," said Ellison.

Missing Haskell woman feared for her safety says family

Time to get even more concerned.

Lori Fullbright / News On 6

The Muskogee County Sheriff’s Office has asked the OSBI for help finding a missing Haskell woman.
-The Sheriff's office was called yesterday to make a missing persons report for Tamera Banks, who goes by Ellison.
-They say she was last seen Monday on Highway 64 in Haskell.
-Her vehicle was found at her residence.
-Records show she filed a protective order against her husband on October 25th.
-Records show she put their house up for sale, with a closing for December 1st and he had asked the Judge to lift the protective order long enough for him to retrieve his personal items from the house.
-Records show they had a court date yesterday, but, she did not show up.
-Also yesterday, he filed a small claims against her, listing the personal items he wanted back (TVs, furniture, appliances, etc).
-If you have seen Banks for know anything about her disappearance, please contact the OSBI at (800) 522-8017 or tips@osbi.ok.gov, or the Muskogee County Sheriff’s Office at (918) 687-0202.

-Also yesterday, he filed a small claims against her, listing the personal items he wanted back (TVs, furniture, appliances, etc).
RSBBM
They've been married all of one year. o_O How long were they a couple before they got married? Regardless, his wife is missing. Did hubby even bother hanging a MP poster while he was at the courthouse filing his lawsuit. :rolleyes:

RSBBM
They've been married all of one year. o_O How long were they a couple before they got married? Regardless, his wife is missing. Did hubby even bother hanging a MP poster while he was at the courthouse filing his lawsuit. :rolleyes:
DBM - Wrong info. :oops: but nevertheless he may have had a child who lost their mum. Cold case.

Last edited:
A search for "Banks" returned these results showing cases for Tamera Banks in Tulsa & Muskogee counties. Links directly to the cases are included below.
OSCN Search Results

OSCN Case Details
TAMERA LYNN BANKS V. [DBM]
No. PO-2021-00376
(Protective Order: PROTECTIVE ORDER)

Filed: 10/25/2021
BANKS, TAMERA LYNN, Plaintiff

OSCN Case Details
[DBM] V. TAMERA LYNN ELLISON BANKS
No. SC-2021-00991
(Small Claims: REPLEVIN/SMALL CLAIMS $.00 TO $5000 (SMALL CLAIMS))

Filed: 11/16/2021
Judge: LOGE, ORVIL
BANKS, TAMERA LYNN ELLISON, Defendant

OSCN Case Details
In Re the marriage of TAMERA LYNN ELLISON and [DBM] No. ML-2020-265
(Marriage license)

Filed: 02/10/2020
Closed: 02/14/2020
Judge: Unassigned

"last seen on Monday on Highway 64 in Haskell" Can anyone clarify for me what this means? Was she walking? Was her truck picked up on a traffic cam? Was she alone?

I took it to mean she was seen driving the vehicle on Hwy 64 to home, where it was found. Which would imply she reached there and someone was either waiting for her or arrived soon after. JMO

Do those feel as awful rising as the hinky meters feel when they're going off? ;) I'm not liking this feeling.

Yeah, feels very suss.

Initially it could have been a case of woman with mental health issues going through bad time, takes off - and still could, of course. But with these latest reports, and how she was allegedly afraid for her safety before going missing, it just steers things in another direction completely for me.

"last seen on Monday on Highway 64 in Haskell" Can anyone clarify for me what this means? Was she walking? Was her truck picked up on a traffic cam? Was she alone?

I took it to mean she was seen driving the vehicle on Hwy 64 to home, where it was found. Which would imply she reached there and someone was either waiting for her or arrived soon after. JMO
Also, according to the PO, Tamera's home is located on Hwy 64. MOO

This is so sad! Time after time... The most dangerous time for an abused woman is when she is leaving. Praying I am wrong and she has found a safe haven.

I too am wondering why they keep saying that she was last seen on the Hwy. Is her house on that highway? What do they mean by this statement? Is there video surveillance of her?? So upsetting!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elaguileno81
Back