Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 16 year old said he was there at the failed murder attempt in February. I wouldn't surprise me if he was there at the murders. Either way, he was a party to the conspiracy to commit murder. So, try to think how it might that someone is involved in a terrible crime but would be in a position to make him untouchable.
The 16 year old repeated what she'd been told, most likely by her murderous mother. How accurate and factual that information is (about this PG person), remains to be seen. We do know this 5th person hasn't been named as a suspect, arrested or charged, so that leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

jmo

I wonder if TA got word that Veronica would be granted more visitation leading to full custody and after having the kids for 2 years? She was not going to let that happen.

Jmo
It was obvious based on the court documents. Veronica was complying with the court and <modsnip: name calling> was not. With Wrangler being in long term rehab and having a criminal record, those kids were going to go back to Veronica in the very near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cora also looked angry as all get out in her mug shot. IMO, I bet she is soooo angry at her daughter and angry at herself for trusting her daughter. Now add on a husband who can afford to hire his own legal representation while she has to take whatever she gets. Yep, she mad.

I wonder if the others blame her for getting caught, and are refusing to help provide for a lawyer. Cole probably has the family land in his own company or trust, but he's not about to use any of it for her since he sees it as her fault there were caught. IMO.

welp, they aren't wrong JMO MOO
Agreed. These poor family members, their trauma and pain is palpable. I imagine sitting that close to the evil people that cold bloodedly murdered your beautiful daughter/family member stirs up all sorts of emotions that for some are hard to keep under control. I’m glad Veronica’s aunt was there for support and held VB’s father back because I’d hate to have seen him get into trouble with the Judge/court. I hope the families are/ will be getting some good support from Victim’s advocates throughout the judicial process/proceedings.

So much collateral damage, people’s lives affected who likely will never be the same due to these disgusting perps’ actions.
A tragedy all the way around.

I’m glad bond was denied. These are 4 very dangerous people and one of my concerns is TA possibly planning/ordering a hit on one of the witnesses (CW?) if she hasn’t already (prior to her arrest). I don’t put it past her to attempt it from behind bars either. It might sound far-fetched but we’ve seen perps attempt it from behind bars before.
Patrick Frazee anyone?

IMHOO

Agreed. These poor family members, their trauma and pain is palpable. I imagine sitting that close to the evil people that cold bloodedly murdered your beautiful daughter/family member stirs up all sorts of emotions that for some are hard to keep under control. I’m glad Veronica’s aunt was there for support and held VB’s father back because I’d hate to have seen him get into trouble with the Judge/court. I hope the families are/ will be getting some good support from Victim’s advocates throughout the judicial process/proceedings.

So much collateral damage, people’s lives affected who likely will never be the same due to these disgusting perps’ actions.
A tragedy all the way around.

I’m glad bond was denied. These are 4 very dangerous people and one of my concerns is TA possibly planning/ordering a hit on one of the witnesses (CW?) if she hasn’t already (prior to her arrest). I don’t put it past her to attempt it from behind bars either. It might sound far-fetched but we’ve seen perps attempt it from behind bars before.
Patrick Frazee anyone?

IMHOO
Maybe that's why it appears she is saving money by going to a Public Defender :cool:

Imo, it's a huge jump from the unpleasantness with the custody arrangements to go to double murder.
Makes me wonder if TA & the other perps have committed crimes in the past ?
Omo.
When this news first surfaced, I looked at Tifany's FB page. Didn't log in to see comments but as soon as I saw all of the photos of the kiddos I knew what was going on. She thought those kids belonged to her and it was obsessive. That she would commit murder wasn't super surprising, as that happens too often in custody cases, but that she got AT LEAST three other people to act with her was the shocker. These people are seriously psycho and obviously thought they could get away with anything they wanted to. Given that they were so sloppy at the crime scene, I think if they'd committed murder before they would likely have been caught.

Next appearance is Attorney Status hearing May 15 at 9:00 am.
They'll have logged a month in jail, a long month to think about things, how they ended up there, to learn if any of them have been offered or taken a plea, who ratted out who.

Also a month for local people/relatives to consider bringing forth information -- depending on how safe or unsafe they feel and how confident they are that local LEO will maintain anonymity.

It seems TA had power and influence, but is feared, not liked.

Was their God's Misfit group was just the five of them, or were they the core and there are others? Yes, their beliefs are extreme, BUT if there are others, seeing God's Misfits elite in jail with the likelihood of LWOP or DP, they may well decide that's not their cup of tea.

This seems to indicate that TA is also getting a public defender. It says "OIDS appt'd." OIDS is the Oklahoma Indigent Defense System, which provides public defenders.
I just checked and all four dockets seem to say “OIDS appt’d” so I’m not sure if that means anything or they just copied the same notes for all four.

The 16 year old repeated what she'd been told, most likely by her murderous mother. How accurate and factual that information is (about this PG person), remains to be seen. We do know this 5th person hasn't been named as a suspect, arrested or charged, so that leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

jmo
Earlier today, the news reported that the FBI was executing a federal warrant at a property in Perkins Oklahoma. Could be a connection to this case. Details are very sketchy.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member