Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not hinting at anyone specifically, but since it's a known fact that the FBI infiltrates fringe groups, especially those with religious and/or anti government leanings, it makes me wonder if a fed had infiltrated this group - especially since it appears to be larger than we originally thought.
True. They do that.

If PG were an infiltrator, I'd hazard a guess that his name wasn't really PG, and no one has seen him or his family in the past couple of weeks.

But, that's sounds so much more like a movie than real life, I have to think there must be a more straightforward explanation.

Non professionally or otherwise , he knew what was going down , shouldn't have been there. PERIOD ! You want to play like a big boy , then get big boy prizes ! He did it to himself ! AND, I read it over a few times, Forbes had nothing professionally to do w/ the murder case. So did he have something to do with the murder case non professionally ?? Like he said he still considers him his FRIEND !
My guess? This Judge is only the first head to roll - more are on the horizon. JMO.

True. They do that.

If PG were an infiltrator, I'd hazard a guess that his name wasn't really PG, and no one has seen him or his family in the past couple of weeks.

But, that's sounds so much more like a movie than real life, I have to think there must be a more straightforward explanation.

how do we know this... "that no one has seen him"

True. They do that.

If he were embedded with this group under a false name, he would have had to been with them for some time in order for them to have accepted him. Small towns such as this one appears to be, don't usually take kindly to strangers. Has anyone here looked him up in an Ancestry yearbook like they did TA? Maybe he's just a local home grown boy gone rogue working for the DOJ on something not related to this murderous plot.
moo

If he were embedded with this group under a false name, he would have had to been with them for some time in order for them to have accepted him. Small towns such as this one appears to be, don't usually take kindly to strangers. Has anyone here looked him up in an Ancestry yearbook like they did TA? Maybe he's just a local home grown boy gone rogue working for the DOJ on something not related to this murderous plot.
moo
Right after the AA was released, I saw an FB page but it didn't have much on it.

Here's another far-out theory...what if we haven't heard from him and he hasn't been arrested because God's Misfits did away with him too?

All MOO

Right after the AA was released, I saw an FB page but it didn't have much on it.

Here's another far-out theory...what if we haven't heard from him and he hasn't been arrested because God's Misfits did away with him too?

All MOO
"Un-alived" between the arrests and after his name was made public ?
Could be.
Depends how organized some groups are.
Omo.

I think PG was a member, but did not participate in the actual event or played a underlying role.
Didn't the children spend the night at the Cooks the night before?
“CW advised that she was told by Cora that Adams, Cullum, Cora, Cole... were involved in the deaths of Butler and Kelley,” court documents read.

The court documents also mention three other possible members of God’s Misfits. They are not suspects in the case.

• Paul Grice
  • Barrett Cook
  • Lacy Cook.
The Independent has determined that Lacey Cook and her husband Barrett Cook live in Keyes, Oklahoma, the same town as Ms Adams and Mr Cullum.

Mr and Ms Twombly live around 40 miles away, in Texhoma, Oklahoma, public records revealed.
IIRC, CW said Grice was with these freaks back in February, at the failed attempt to kill Veronica. I thought she named him for the day of the murders, too, but am now unsure.

She will probably be offered a plea deal to testify against the other 3. jmo.
I hope there's enough rock solid evidence that that isn't necessary. Imagine her responses to her daughter! She said Jilian wasn't "innocent", when explaining why they killed her, too, and when asked if the bodies were dumped in a well, she replied, "something like that". She's a freaking monster. Imagine a daughter having such a conversation with her mother! My God, I'd feel like I'd entered some other dimension.

Tad had gone to the landowner he rents from and requested permission to take out a tree and do some digging. I believe he was going to finish up with concrete. His dirt moving equipment skid something would be left there. The day after the murder ( I believe I have the date right ) Ted went back to the landowner promised to remove the skid dirt moving equipment thing. Tad also told Mr Beasley the landowner that he was being looked at in The disappearance of the two women. They agreed that Mr Beasley would tell LE tad had removed a tree and done work for him if law enforcement came around asking. It actually appears had was preparing the pre-dug hole for the two murder victims. The point was that Tiffany and tad were both aware they will being scrutinized.
Wow. Seems like Mr Beasley would have been a little suspicious considering the DIGGING + Tad being looked at over two missing women.

I hope there's enough rock solid evidence that that isn't necessary. Imagine her responses to her daughter! She said Jilian wasn't "innocent", when explaining why they killed her, too, and when asked if the bodies were dumped in a well, she replied, "something like that". She's a freaking monster. Imagine a daughter having such a conversation with her mother! My God, I'd feel like I'd entered some other dimension.
How could anyone not be afraid of CT for the rest of their life !
Omo.

Gift to Spouse? Fed Gift Tax
... As for gifting her money, there's a limit on what he can give without paying the government (that very government he's not fond of) a gift tax. I doubt he would want to give Uncle Sam anymore than he has to....
snipped for focus @Walela First, not addressing eligibility re state-paid defense programs for which a defendant may or may not qualify. Not addressing defendants’ finances.

Acknowledging that historically some lifetime gifts* made by one spouse to another were subject to the Federal Gift Tax.
NO LONGER TRUE,** has not been true for 20+ yrs. iirc.

<modsnip - rude>

** From IRS, in plain language. "The general rule is that any gift is a taxable gift. However, there are many exceptions to this rule. Generally, the following gifts are not taxable gifts…Gifts to your spouse….” w very narrow exceptions to the exception.
https://www.irs.gov/businesses/smal...yed/frequently-asked-questions-on-gift-taxesh irs.gov
Also: About Form 709, United States Gift (and Generation-Skipping Transfer) Tax Return | Internal Revenue Service
https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f709.pdf https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i709.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
Me thinks Grice was possibly a higher level LE plant. He could have tipped VB to not exit the house that evening. Just my opinion on the situation as now presented....

In my opinion it just can’t be. If he were a plant, inserted into this crew, there is absolutely no way, no way at all, that he wouldn’t have alerted his LE peers to the imminent murders.

If he was sent to infiltrate this gang of thugs, the purpose would have been to protect VB from the looming threat to her life and the life of whichever companion was assigned to her that day.

A sting would have been set up to catch them, after a plant had gathered enough evidence, and this would not have ended up with these two women being ambushed. The whole idea would’ve been to avert this disaster.

JMO

Tad had gone to the landowner he rents from and requested permission to take out a tree and do some digging. I believe he was going to finish up with concrete. His dirt moving equipment skid something would be left there. The day after the murder ( I believe I have the date right ) Ted went back to the landowner promised to remove the skid dirt moving equipment thing. Tad also told Mr Beasley the landowner that he was being looked at in The disappearance of the two women. They agreed that Mr Beasley would tell LE tad had removed a tree and done work for him if law enforcement came around asking. It actually appears had was preparing the pre-dug hole for the two murder victims. The point was that Tiffany and tad were both aware they will being scrutinized.
Bbm.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.
Did the landowner think nothing of it ... & just go about his day ?
Omo.

Does this mean what I think it means? But how? This is for TA, updated again.
OK INDIGENT DEFENSE ATTORNEY FEE
Classic, if TA will be using State provided attorney for her defense!

Gotta love the Sov Cits and their love of using the $$$$ of the very Government they profess to hate but only when it serves their needs!

I do wonder if TA might also just be having 'cash flow' issues too and so ponying up the cash for a murder defense with DP might just not be in her 'budget'. Not sure what the going rate for a DP case defense might be in OK but in other parts of the country its not uncommon for large up front retainers and total cost easily in excess of $1 million.

MOO

The 16 year old said he was there at the failed murder attempt in February. I wouldn't surprise me if he was there at the murders. Either way, he was a party to the conspiracy to commit murder. So, try to think how it might that someone is involved in a terrible crime but would be in a position to make him untouchable.
It's difficult to wrap one's mind around, imo !
Is there something rotten in that entire area of Texas county ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member