Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right after the AA was released, I saw an FB page but it didn't have much on it.

Here's another far-out theory...what if we haven't heard from him and he hasn't been arrested because God's Misfits did away with him too?

All MOO
LE said the AA's had been sealed to protect various individuals and the investigation is ongoing. So, lots of balls still in the air and LE continues to work the case it seems.

What I am baffled by is why so clearly identify Grice in the AA, explain his role and imo make clear that he was a co-conspirator and THEN not charge him?

Perhaps he was named in the AA to keep him in line as a cooperating witness and most likely under protective custody too?

MOO

One of the things that confuses me about the visitation hand-off is why wasn't there a neutral place like the police station used for drop-off and pick-up of the children?? Has this been discussed? This relationship between TA and VB sounds very acrimonious. You'd think that this type of exchange would be ordered by the court to ensure that everything went smoothly.

JMO.
How can I get up to speed on this case ya’ll? Any links?

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

How could anyone not be afraid of CT for the rest of their life !
Omo.
Do you know the timeline on the daughter giving her statement/affidavit to LE? IOW, did she do so right after her mother dished on killing two people or a while after or even after the bodies were found?

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's what he is, he would have likely been there to infiltrate the group regarding "anti government" activities. Big "if". If so, he would likely be a criminal, himself, and

Do you know the timeline on the daughter giving her statement/affidavit to LE? IOW, did she do so right after her mother dished on killing two people or a while after or even after the bodies were found?
Bolding mine.
No, I don't know yet.
Good question !
Will have to look around a bit.
Omo.

4 of the 6 kidnapping charges have been dropped

Bond is denied

Next appearance is Attorney Status hearing May 15 at 9:00 am.
Help me out. That link pertained to Tifany who is charged with two murders, two kidnappings and one conspiracy. So, wouldn't the other three be charged with the same? That would add up to eight murder charges, eight kidnapping charges and four conspiracy charges between all four of them, right? How could anything be dropped (!!!) and was one of the four not charged with kidnapping at the outset (totaling the six you referenced)?

If that's what he is, he would have likely been there to infiltrate the group regarding "anti government" activities. Big "if". If so, he would likely be a criminal, himself, and

According to the affidavits, the daughter was interviewed by OSBI on April 3rd.

Agreed. These poor family members, their trauma and pain is palpable. I imagine sitting that close to the evil people that cold bloodedly murdered your beautiful daughter/family member stirs up all sorts of emotions that for some are hard to keep under control. I’m glad Veronica’s aunt was there for support and held VB’s father back because I’d hate to have seen him get into trouble with the Judge/court. I hope the families are/ will be getting some good support from Victim’s advocates throughout the judicial process/proceedings.

So much collateral damage, people’s lives affected who likely will never be the same due to these disgusting perps’ actions.
A tragedy all the way around.

I’m glad bond was denied. These are 4 very dangerous people and one of my concerns is TA possibly planning/ordering a hit on one of the witnesses (CW?) if she hasn’t already (prior to her arrest). I don’t put it past her to attempt it from behind bars either. It might sound far-fetched but we’ve seen perps attempt it from behind bars before.
Patrick Frazee anyone?

IMHOO
^^^ Another murder where people knew, in advance, and didn't warn the victim or cops.

It was originally 6 counts of kidnapping.
for each defendant for each victim. I believe there are 3 different types of kidnapping. The original charges listed one charge, for each woman, for each of the 3 types of kidnapping.

Which means LE knew kidnapping was involved, they just weren't sure which one applied to this case. Once they knew, they kept only the one the defendants committed and dropped the others.

Tonight’s NewsNation report about today’s contentious court proceedings and another interview with that judge. I don’t blame people for being scared to camera in that interview. That entire community would ostracize you in a second.

IIRC, CW said Grice was with these freaks back in February, at the failed attempt to kill Veronica. I thought she named him for the day of the murders, too, but am now unsure.
Perhaps she assumed he was with them. I would think, LE would have forensic evidence, if he was.
He did not have one of the three cell phones. I don't believe he was at the event, and there being no evidence.

I do not believe he is an undercover agent for the FBI. The FBI would never allow an agent to become involved in a pre-planned murder, to bust the gang of six misfits for criminal activity. The FBI is tasked with preventing criminal activity.

Moo...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members