Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps she assumed he was with them. I would think, LE would have forensic evidence, if he was.
He did not have one of the three cell phones. I don't believe he was at the event, and they're being no evidence.

I do not believe he is an undercover agent for the FBI. The FBI would never allow an agent to become involved in a pre-planned murder, to bust the gang of six misfits for criminal activity. The FBI is tasked with preventing criminal activity.

Moo...
There are exceptions to the FBI not allowing informants to be involved in murder. One prominent example is Whitey Bulger.

For many years, the Boston office of the FBI had Whitey Bulger as an informant. Bulger and his Winter Hill gang killed many people, and Bulger was wanted for years until he was finally captured in Santa Monica, CA. It might be argued that rogue FBI agents allowed this, rather than official FBI policy or assent. There are indications that the handling of Bulger was acceptable as a cost of undermining the Italian Mafia. Whitey Bulger - Wikipedia

Elkhart, KS. Muni. Judge Forbes. Order of Cert'n. Short Term?
@MassGuy Thx for link to X w pic of former muni-judge.

Any one else notice the framed item on counter, verifying muni. judge training, w recommendation by "Municipal Court Judges Education Committee" * that SupCt of KS certify Forbes as muni judge?

Looks like training date or committee's recco date was Jan 29, 2024 & Chief Justice's siggy date was Feb 9, 2024.

This Cert'n does not refer to continuing ed of Forbes, prompting me to think the Cert. was his INITIAL traning.

Had he been in office there previously?
If not, seems his resignation cut the TERM SHORT.
imo
"Improve the administration of justice, reduce court delay, and promote fair and efficient management of all court proceedings."
Municipal Court Judges Education Committee

"12-4114. Municipal judge, training programs; certification; examinations; continuing education requirement; duties of supreme court...."
Requires training for those who become muni. judges who are not KS.-licensed atty's. Effective date in 1990.
^12-4114

SupCt of KS Rule 1201, dtd 2012, composition of committee.

Classic, if TA will be using State provided attorney for her defense!

Gotta love the Sov Cits and their love of using the $$$$ of the very Government they profess to hate but only when it serves their needs!

I do wonder if TA might also just be having 'cash flow' issues too and so ponying up the cash for a murder defense with DP might just not be in her 'budget'. Not sure what the going rate for a DP case defense might be in OK but in other parts of the country its not uncommon for large up front retainers and total cost easily in excess of $1 million.

MOO

I thought the family was wealthy- maybe they just own a lot of land?

True. They do that.

If PG were an infiltrator, I'd hazard a guess that his name wasn't really PG, and no one has seen him or his family in the past couple of weeks.

But, that's sounds so much more like a movie than real life, I have to think there must be a more straightforward explanation.
It's as good an educated guess as anything. And, that's exactly how it works in RL. If this person was any kind of informant, and I would say feds since his name got out there, he HAS to be exposed along with anyone trying to silence the truth.

I do not believe he is an undercover agent for the FBI. The FBI would never allow an agent to become involved in a pre-planned murder, to bust the gang of six misfits for criminal activity. The FBI is tasked with preventing criminal activity.
MOO: I have no knowledge of the rules of the road in the FBI, but it is worth noting that the Misfits group has such a colorful history that PG could represent instead the IRS, DOJ, ATF, DOS, or any of a myriad of Oklahoma state agencies, each with their own interests and rules. I am not claiming any knowledge of PG's affiliation or lack thereof but to discount it based solely on the fact that the crime was accomplished seems very premature to me. IMO

I think it also speaks volumes that this judge is not only selling to openly admit but give a recorded interview w MSM that he was at TC’s house at time of arrest… and then goes on to correct his own statement to make it clear he still considers TC to be a friend.

I’m not saying that it means anything nefarious about the judge. Moreso meaning this speaks to the normalization of these beliefs and/or behaviors in this circle of people and/or town/county. Again… not generalizing to say everyone in the county feels this way or has similar beliefs to TA/TC and the CTs, but just thinking their “convictions” or association w anti-government groups don’t seem to have caused much concern prior to these last couple of weeks.
Seen mentioned at WS but not a link where I could find a cite that TA was the GOP Chairman (?) for Cimarron County.

<modsnip - off topic>

One has to wonder if there are members of LE and the legal community in the group and intimate with the perps (such as this judge)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen mentioned at WS but not a link where I could find a cite that TA was the GOP Chairman (?) for Cimarron County.

<modsnip - off topic>

One has to wonder if there are members of LE and the legal community in the group and intimate with the perps (such as this judge)?
I've seen it a couple of places. Here's one...

"KOCO 5 has confirmed Adams has ties to the Oklahoma Republican Party and was elected last year as the chair for the Cimarron County GOP. She was chosen by a handful of people to lead the group."

Last edited by a moderator:
If that's what he is, he would have likely been there to infiltrate the group regarding "anti government" activities. Big "if". If so, he would likely be a criminal, himself, and

Do you know the timeline on the daughter giving her statement/affidavit to LE? IOW, did she do so right after her mother dished on killing two people or a while after or even after the bodies were found?
I think this particular "fact" IS relevant.
I, for one, remain quite perplexed / confused with the role, the status,...and the existence of one P G.

The speculations make him even harder to comprehend.
Why wasn't ANY info on him redacted?

Last edited:
Tonight’s NewsNation report about today’s contentious court proceedings and another interview with that judge. I don’t blame people for being scared to camera in that interview. That entire community would ostracize you in a second.

Had to have last word. 'Said, that's not a problem, I quit ' So he'll say he didn't get fired , he quit !

No one labeled her as "Most Likely to Get the Chair?"
I was tempted to use the laughing emoji, but there's nothing funny about any of this.

That said, this woman sounds like she thinks she's the Oklahoma Panhandle equivalent of the Murdaugh family - people who think they are immune from the law, until they suddenly aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member