Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ wow, snipers on the roof at the courthouse
Really? What are they thinking? Jail break? Ambush by misfits?

I can't really see anyone trying to break those doofuses out, even if they're part of the cult. But, maybe they'll be moving them to the larger prison soon, just because they might feel they're a risk they are not up to handling.

True. They do that.

If PG were an infiltrator, I'd hazard a guess that his name wasn't really PG, and no one has seen him or his family in the past couple of weeks.

But, that's sounds so much more like a movie than real life, I have to think there must be a more straightforward explanation.
The only obstacle to my thinking about that is -- if he were 'in the know' at all, those women should be alive and the perps should've already been charged with the conspiracy to commit murder ?

Was he there when they were killed ?

If he was not there and the perps' had become suspicious of him and killed Veronica and Jillian without letting him know it was going to happen, that's a different situation -- and maybe one where he was a inside man.
Omo.

I've seen it a couple of places. Here's one...

"KOCO 5 has confirmed Adams has ties to the Oklahoma Republican Party and was elected last year as the chair for the Cimarron County GOP. She was chosen by a handful of people to lead the group."
just search : Tifany Adams, republican, texas county, OK
There are several articles. Since I'm not sure what's MSM, I'm not bringing the links

I just checked and all four dockets seem to say “OIDS appt’d” so I’m not sure if that means anything or they just copied the same notes for all four.

I can't speak directly to the OK statute-- I've not looked it up, but I am familiar with states similar to OK where the State Constitution provides that while bail is a right, it can be denied if a defendant is charged with 1st degree/capital murder-- except where the Court determines that the prosecution failed to show proof is evident and presumption great (PEPG), that the defendant committed the capital offense.

The Court makes this decision at the conclusion of the Preliminary Hearing-- when it also rules on probable cause, and whether the defendant is bound over for trial, or the charges dismissed.

IMO, the "OIDS" notation is factually correct since the DA previously filed Statutory Motions to deny bail for each defendant charged in this case.

In cases of a capital offenses, the Constitution recognizes that if you're not eligible for bail release, you will be locked up in custody, unable to freely operate to secure legal counsel, and therefore, automatically entitled to a public defender-- without any regard to your financial ability to pay for your own defense.

In other words, whether a pauper or a millionaire, if denied bail by Statute, generally, you are entitled to a public defender.

Typically, any public defender appointed works for the defendant until they are replaced by the defendants private lawyer, and terminated. IME, most who are able will hire private counsel prior to their Preliminary Hearing.

I expect we will learn the names of one or more private attorneys by the status hearing scheduled for May 15. JMO

I can't really see anyone trying to break those doofuses out, even if they're part of the cult. But, maybe they'll be moving them to the larger prison soon, just because they might feel they're a risk they are not up to handling.
My guess is preventing any vigilante justice friends and family members of the victims might want to dish out.

People don't need to be afraid of the woman anymore. She has no more control over the community.
Maybe she ought to be afraid herself for once, not only for the predicament she's in but for any possible retaliation. People are enraged, someone could very well burn her house down, exact some sort of revenge. She might need to be afraid of other inmates, maybe even of a guard or two.

People don't need to be afraid of the woman anymore. She has no more control over the community.
Maybe she ought to be afraid herself for once, not only for the predicament she's in but for any possible retaliation. People are enraged, someone could very well burn her house down, exact some sort of revenge. She might need to be afraid of other inmates, maybe even of a guard or two.

If she has people willing to do her bidding she could order a hit from the jail cell so...she could still be problematic.

Bbm.
Exactly.
Imo --different prison and probably a different trial venue.
Omo.

If she has people willing to do her bidding she could order a hit from the jail cell so...she could still be problematic.

If there are a significant number of people left in the cult who agree with her, they might well decide to take action on their own, without any need for an order.

Bbm.
I'd like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.
Did the landowner think nothing of it ... & just go about his day ?
Omo.
Tad: Hey, I'm gonna be doin' some diggin' out here and I'll have the digger machine out in a couple of days.

Landowner: Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Tad: Oh, and, BTW, I'm being looked at regarding the disappearance of a couple of women so if the sheriff comes sniffing around, don't say anything - especially, you know, about the digging.

Landowner: Sure thing, Tad.

WTF?

My understanding is that Grice was the newest to the group and probably the least influential.
I’m not sure it’s likely, but I thought PG may have been injured at the ambush, either by Jillian defending herself and Veronica, or caught in the crossfire of one of the group. Maybe someone in authority will elaborate soon.

Tad: Hey, I'm gonna be doin' some diggin' out here and I'll have the digger machine out in a couple of days.

Landowner: Okay, thanks for letting me know.

Tad: Oh, and, BTW, I'm being looked at regarding the disappearance of a couple of women so if the sheriff comes sniffing around, don't say anything - especially, you know, about the digging.

Landowner: Sure thing, Tad.

WTF?

WTF indeed. Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads