Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking Beasley and his property are going to be a gold mine of evidence for LE.

There is no reason for LE to be telling us any more than they already have at this point. They are going to have a full 18 months or so to work on the information.
Yep !
ITA.
I think about the landowner, JB, and maybe it's the sort of situation where you literally do not connect any odd statements to that specific person; because JB's mind wasn't even thinking that way --- 'Hey. Bet this man is a cold blooded killer who may have used my property and thus involved me in a homicide investigation.'

Most people go about their busy days not musing about their renter maybe being a murderer, instead filling their minds with better and more productive thoughts.
Something like that.
I feel for all of the innocent people whose lives have been upended in the wake of this evil foursome.
Omo.

Last edited:
And also, I don't think *three* phones ever went to the burial site ... only two… Right? But also the clumps in which the three phones were moving around is a little odd. The language in this part of the affadavit is not crystal clear, but it looks like:

- 9141 and 9085 start the day at the Twomblys’ place, then go to the Cullums. (it doesn’t say where phone 5753 begins its day, but presumably at the Cullums’?

- All three phones then go to the site of the car stop.

- 9141 then goes *back* to the Twomblys and stays there until it goes offline.

- 9085 and 5752 go from the car stop site to the Cullums, and then to the Beasleys, until they go offline as well.

I just thought the way these phones were pairing up with one another in different ways at different times during the day was sort of interesting. That is to say, the one phone that appears to have overnighted at the Cullums’ seems to have made all the stops, whereas the two phones that were staying with the Twomblys had rather different trajectories (one of those two stuck with 5752, whereas the other seems to have gone right home.
Great observation. ^^^

My guess is that this will be vitally important at the trial to explain the movements of that day.
The perp's might as well have made a blog about how they committed their crimes !
Digital technology is one of the best investigative tools these days, along with dna evidence.
Omo.

Last edited:
Regarding earlier comments that Tifany Adams admitted involvement in the murders, I think she feels justified in the murders. I think she expects others to treat her as the saviour who protects children, rather than a murderer who caused life-long harm to at least 6 children.

In Tifany Adams' warped world, Veronica was going to expose the children to a man that Tifany Adams alleged would harm the children. There seems to be no truth to this; no independent evidence. The allegation strikes me as a well known dirty tactic used by parents (and others) when they are desperate for custody, but don't have a leg to stand on.

That is Tifany's defence. She feels justified in murdering Veronica because she believes that Veronica would place the children in danger - or, at the very least, that's what Tifany wants others to believe. I think that is her defence for organizing the murder of Veronica.

She has no defence for organizing the murder of Jilian. Per Cora's statement to her daughter, Jilian's murder was justified because "[Jilian] had supported [Veronica] Butler". That is not true. Jilian Kelley was a paid employee performing a role specified by a court order. Jilian was supporting the children. I think it was the murder of Jilian that led to Cora's daughter contacting police. We probably would not know about the murder of Veronica if Jilian was not there.
1713466047672.png
Affidavit for Arrest Warrant

Bolding mine.
All good points ! ^^^

I've seen this twice now regarding armed LE on the roofs of the jail the four were brought to -- is there an article or video link to support this ?
Not directed at you. :) Just asking in general. Tia.
Did LE fear a breakout ?
Omo.
@Chimera, Comment regarding LE on roof and drone in air at jail was in the MSM On Air interview posted by me earlier today above where the Sheriff of Texas County spoke briefly to reporters. Feel free to take a listen to confirm. Sheriff would not answer any specific questions from the Press regarding the investigation. IMO his responses were clear and to the point on the matters that he was able to discuss.

The message the Sheriff seemed to be pushing imo was that local LE in Texas Country had the support of the locals (my paraphrase). My question to this is I wonder if he made this statement to differentiate the situation with local support of LE in Texas County vs Cimarron County (home County of TA who by all accounts was 'quite close/cosy/controlling of' local LE who testified in the Custody hearings about VB not requiring LE support at custody pickup/drop off meetings and who also was reported to accompany TA to Custody hearings as well)?

So far as I have seen on MSM we have YET to have ANY RESPONSE from Cimarron County LE who based on what has been visible to the public imo with this investigation were excluded entirely.

Texas County Sheriff was imo quite clear in the interview that everything that was done in terms of jail exterior security was done based on an abundance of caution because they weren't sure exactly what they were dealing with yet.

Last edited:
Did he say his and Cora's was a covenant marriage and not a legal, contractual one, or is he describing the difference between that & contractual? I didn't see him state specifically that they didn't have a legal marriage.
ColeT on FB posted about covenant marriage that is over and above a legal marriage but you are correct that Cole did not say what specific to their marriage.

I had heard the term covenant marriage and assumed a connection with sovereign citizen and God's Misfits. A WS poster posted a link that said covenant marriages are a legal form of marriage in 3 states (but not Oklahoma)

Regarding earlier comments that Tifany Adams admitted involvement in the murders, I think she feels justified in the murders. I think she expects others to treat her as the saviour who protects children, rather than a murderer who caused life-long harm to at least 6 children.

In Tifany Adams' warped world, Veronica was going to expose the children to a man that Tifany Adams alleged would harm the children. There seems to be no truth to this; no independent evidence. The allegation strikes me as a well known dirty tactic used by parents (and others) when they are desperate for custody, but don't have a leg to stand on.

That is Tifany's defence. She feels justified in murdering Veronica because she believes that Veronica would place the children in danger - or, at the very least, that's what Tifany wants others to believe. I think that is her defence for organizing the murder of Veronica.

She has no defence for organizing the murder of Jilian. Per Cora's statement to her daughter, Jilian's murder was justified because "[Jilian] had supported [Veronica] Butler". That is not true. Jilian Kelley was a paid employee performing a role specified by a court order. Jilian was supporting the children. I think it was the murder of Jilian that led to Cora's daughter contacting police. We probably would not know about the murder of Veronica if Jilian was not there.
View attachment 498019
Affidavit for Arrest Warrant
Thanks for posting that part of the AA.
I have no reason to believe PG was not there.
Do not know in what capacity.
Driver only ?
Lookout ?

As LE have said thus far no more arrests are in the future, I'm amazed that the fifth person's name wasn't redacted.
I know this has been mentioned before, so just airing my .02, but it seems either sloppy or calculated by LE.
My money is on the latter.

Waiting impatiently for an update from LE.
Omo.

Does TA's hair look like something she could have done herself? Since I'm not "fixy" I could never plait and fix my hair like that and just wonder if anyone can. I think I'll be very upset if we discover TA has access to a hairdresser.
I know you got a couple answers already but IMO and as someone who’s been in the county jail, the most likely answer is that one of the inmates did her hair before her court appearance. People do this OFTEN (especially before court) but even if it’s just for fun, people are ALWAYS getting their hair braided in jail. People even pay for other inmates to braid their hair. Although technically it’s not allowed, it’s one of those things where they look the other way. There’s a running joke throughout the jails that if you go to court with your hair braided the judge isn’t going to release you that day because you look too “comfortable” in jail lol. MOO.

@Chimera, Comment regarding LE on roof and drone in air at jail was in the MSM On Air interview posted by me earlier today above where the Sheriff of Texas County spoke briefly to reporters. Feel free to take a listen to confirm. Sheriff would not answer any specific questions from the Press regarding the investigation. IMO his responses were clear and to the point on the matters that he was able to discuss.

The message the Sheriff seemed to be pushing imo was that local LE in Texas Country had the support of the locals (my paraphrase). My question to this is I wonder if he made this statement to differentiate the situation with local support of LE in Texas County vs Cimarron County (home County of TA who by all accounts was 'quite close/cosy/controlling of' local LE who testified in the Custody hearings about VB not requiring LE support at custody pickup/drop off meetings and who also was reported to accompany TA to Custody hearings as well)?

So far as I have seen on MSM we have YET to have ANY RESPONSE from Cimarron County LE who based on what has been visible to the public imo with this investigation were excluded entirely.

Texas County Sheriff was imo quite clear in the interview that everything that was done in terms of jail exterior security was done based on an abundance of caution because they weren't sure exactly what they were dealing with yet.

I do sense that Texas County would prefer that Cimarron County not exist at all.

Or that they wish they didn't have to touch it in any place.

I don't have personal knowledge of this matter, but I've been told by a family member who would know that yes, most prisons have access to hairdressers and barbers, so people can look presentable for their legal proceedings.
I don’t know about prison, I’ve honestly never heard that. But the county jail sure doesn’t and that’s where they are! Lol. Moo.

@Chimera, Comment on LE on roof and drone in air at jail was in the MSM On Air interview posted by me earlier today above where the Sheriff of Texas County spoke briefly to reporters. Feel free to take a listen to confirm. Sheriff would not answer any specific questions from the Press regarding the investigation. IMO his responses were clear and to the point on the matters that he was able to discuss.

The message the Sheriff seemed to be pushing imo was that local LE in Texas Country had the support of the locals (my paraphrase). My question to this is I wonder if he made this statement to differentiate the situation with local support of LE in Texas County vs Cimarron County?

Sherrif was imo quite clear in the interview that everything that was done in terms of jail exterior security was done based on an abundance of caution because they weren't sure what they were dealing with yet.
Yes, thank you for the explanation and I did listen to the video now, twice.
I thought I caught in the clip -- that he was making a specific statement about someone or a certain group -- without naming them ?
I think you are correct about the sheriff communicating in regards to that other branch of local LE.

And thanks to many others who have also answered my query !
Omo.

Bolding mine.
All good points ! ^^^

I've seen this twice now regarding armed LE on the roofs of the jail the four were brought to -- is there an article or video link to support this ?
Not directed at you. :) Just asking in general. Tia.
Did LE fear a breakout ?
Omo.
My question has been answered.
Thank you to everyone who explained it, and linked !!

Yep !
ITA.
I think about the landowner, JB, and maybe it's the sort of situation where you literally do not connect any odd statements to that specific person; because JB's mind wasn't even thinking that way --- 'Hey. Bet this man is a cold blooded killer who may have used my property and thus involved me in a homicide investigation.'

Most people go about their busy days not musing about their renter maybe being a murderer, instead filling their minds with better and more productive thoughts.
Something like that.
I feel for all of the innocent people whose lives have been upended in the wake of this evil foursome.
Omo.
I totally agree. Coming from a farming family, we rent land long term to others. They are neighbors that we've known for generations, would never expect them to be involved in a murder, but nowadays you never know.

I'd hate folks wouldn't turn on our family, if we had no knowledge.

I don't think the landowner gave it a second thought, other than a courtesy.

None of the male farmers in my family are in the know of the local gossip. They're thinking about rain, the price of cattle, hay and feed and if they're going to make a profit at the end of the day. Farmers work long days sun up to sundown, most aren't on Twitter and Facebook, and are lucky to catch the 11:00 News at night.

I don't think there was very much media coverage the first few days. For all we know the owner could have contacted LE.

Moo

I do sense that Texas County would prefer that Cimarron County not exist at all.
Yes, that is clearly the vibe I'm getting as well based on what we heard today from the Sheriff of Texas County. I also very much wonder if TA 'had local LE in her pocket' as was alleged by her son, WR in a Custody hearing? Its a curious question as the land area of Cimarron County is huge (iirc over 1,841 Sq. miles) but the population is 2,300 based on 2020 US Census. Cimarron County, Oklahoma - Wikipedia I do wonder how many LE professionals even exist in Cimarron County?

LE has been very tight lipped for the duration of this investigation and so I thought it interesting and possibly significant that the Sheriff came out and made such a strong statement about LE in his County having the support of the residents.

We know that the Judge in Cimarron County has had 24/7 protection in place and so I do wonder if OSBI or even FBI have an investigation ongoing as to the support provided to TA and "Gods Misfits' possibly by LE in Cimarron County? I simply cannot get the on the record comments made by LE in the custody case regarding there being no need for LE support for VB during custody hand off meetings out of my mind.

MOO

The enti
Thank you for this detail! …… I think not only does all the property of TA and crew need to be dug twice over to 8 - 10 feet and with ground penetrating radar - but IMO sure also seems that local authorities and those involved in any of the past dealings with all parties in this matter need to be examined too. It is getting hard not to wonder if sadly someone hasn’t ’dropped the ball’ somewhere perhaps?

And with some of the crew now in custody one hopes for some time - just maybe the walls will start to speak?

IMO something seems amiss as to how local officials responded (or didn’t respond or address) matters of now obvious concern. MOO

The entire LE and court system need to be examined. Far too often, women are dismissed by both and this is the end result. What will it take for them to be taken seriously? So many children left without their mothers because the justice system failed them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member