Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And remember that TA searched for tasers and pain levels.
That is why I think this is the one TA purchased from Big R.
EXTREME STOPPING POWER! DELIVERS MORE PAIN THAN ANY OTHER STUN GUN ON MARKET: This stun gun has an industry leading 2.517 µC charge (intolerable pain) based on independent tests by Rassettica Testing Limited
If I’m PG, and if there’s some reason something was different about my relationship to this case (either because I had a change of heart and went to authorities, or because I was actually involved in another, more important project, or because I really wasn’t involved at all, or honestly who knows what), and I *if* saw what happened on this project that appears to have gone extremely sideways, it’s possible (being a nice guy and a dad and all) that my first thought would have been about the minors at home. Could he have gone back to their house to check on them? True. CW’s testimony doesn’t mention it, but I don’t think these sorts of accounts are always necessarily complete. If a question isn’t asked, it’s quite likely not to be answered. Also, are all the mentions of PG so far solely from CW’s testimony? I think so. So it’s all sort of secondary souce material … or really more like tertiary material, since my recollection is that it’s not just “CW said ….” But mostly rather “CW said that Cora said …”

So maybe it’s true that Cora said all this, and that what she said was true. Or, maybe it’s true that Cora said this, but that she was either lying or incorrect. Maybe Cora never said this at all, or not in exactly this way, and that CW was remembering incorrectly or filling in the blanks. Maybe PG was being set up to be the fall guy, but that didn’t work out properly either? So many possibilities. But there’s definitely no real primary material to go on as far as this aspect of the case goes, as far as I can tell …
The minors were not home alone, they were at the home of BC & LC.

NewsNation Report from earlier tonight concerning PG. Apparently he was questioned by OSBI and the FBI, but ultimately released. So really no answers there as to what's going on with him.
BBM

That's a little different from the others, I think.

Were they questioned and released before the big arrests? If not, why was PG singled out for advance questioning?

The AA puts him directly in the stew, so to speak, just like the others. Yet, he gets taken in for questioning before the others are arrested?

Anyone have any ideas of how the situation with TA claiming responsibility for the deaths of VB and JK will play out in this case?

Its been awhile since I've seen a perp take responsibility for a double homicide in a DP State and so I wonder procedurally how it will all play out? What happens next with the legal case?

I realize we are waiting for ME to release report with manner and cause of death and then I believe State/County has 18 months to bring their case. Sorry if I'm not 100% on procedural issues as I'm not an attorney and the information I have is sadly from MSM and so I'm not sure if its correct. If any attorneys following along could explain how this all works in OK I would appreciate it greatly!

Does the State or Country Prosector simply take the confession to the Judge in an abbreviated trial format and then sentencing happens? I would think that the confession would have to be examined by the Court and the Defendant interviewed to the extent that they choose to be? Or, does the entire process happen outside of public view and is dealt with by the Judge? Or, does a full trial play out perhaps in another jurisdiction? I would think that TA might attempt to defend herself at trial but I'm not sure how that would square with her making a prior statement taking responsibilities for the deaths of VB and JK?

MOO

That is why I think this is the one TA purchased from Big R.
EXTREME STOPPING POWER! DELIVERS MORE PAIN THAN ANY OTHER STUN GUN ON MARKET: This stun gun has an industry leading 2.517 µC charge (intolerable pain) based on independent tests by Rassettica Testing Limited

The minors were not home alone, they were at the home of BC & LC.
I was unclear; apologies. I meant CW (and maybe a sibling of hers), not VB's kiddos

The autopsy will be an important finding as to how the victims actually died. It is a gruesome thought but they may have been alive when they were buried. JMO
The pathologist is still working to determine the causes of death. The state's chief medical examiner, Dr. Eric Pfeifer, said Thursday they were not shot.
The OSBI revealed in the affidavit a stun gun was also located at the excavation site. Adams had bought five stun guns in Guymon on March 23.
From: OSBI: Grandma admitted responsibility for deaths of two Kansas women in Oklahoma

Cole looked like he was smirking. Hard to tell about BF because you cant see his face. Cora was ashamed to show hers.jmo
Is it just me or does Cole make anyone else feel like he is the epitome of evil? He is smirking in every photo/video we've seen and he looks directly at the camera with an air of arrogance. Almost as if he's saying "I'll get away with this". It's just very unsettling when watching him.

The pathologist is still working to determine the causes of death. The state's chief medical examiner, Dr. Eric Pfeifer, said Thursday they were not shot.
The OSBI revealed in the affidavit a stun gun was also located at the excavation site. Adams had bought five stun guns in Guymon on March 23.
From: OSBI: Grandma admitted responsibility for deaths of two Kansas women in Oklahoma
I will not be at all surprised if we learn that the victims suffered significant blunt force trauma, and ultimately died of asphyxiation. The sense I have that they were pushed into that hole, and covered, while barely clinging to life just gets stronger for me. I cannot fathom the level of evil someone must have, that would enable them to do something like that to any living thing, much less another human. JMO

Last edited:
AFAIK we haven't been able to access the new Affidavit from 4/16/24 right?

This has probably been linked as it is an older article
KAKE News contacted Barrett Cook, the man who allegedly holds some of the weekly God's Misfits meetings at his house. He blocked our number after declining to comment.

The only trace of Paul Grice is a Facebook profile with the same name, where a post from December is now getting flooded with nasty comments from people who saw his name in the court documents.

We asked OSBI about why these people, allegedly connected in the affidavit, aren't considered suspects, and since they're not considered suspects, why they were publicly named in the first place. McKee says he can't say anything else about the case, and that it's still under investigation.

I will not be at all surprised if we learn that the victims suffered significant blunt force trauma, and ultimately died of asphyxiation. The sense I have that they were pushed into that hole, and covered, while barely clinging to life just gets stronger for me. I cannot fathom the level of evil someone must have, that enables them to do something like that to any living thing, much less another human. JMO
That's exactly what I'm thinking - blunt force trauma, then asphyxiation. smh
The evil is overwhelming. I still can't get over Cora telling her 16 year old daughter to go clean up the vehicle used during the murders. Earlier, people kept speculating that Tifany had some sort of power over the others and coerced them into it, but a mother so evil she'll make her own daughter go clean up a murder mess has, IMO, enough deep-seated evil of her own that she wouldn't have to be coerced to do something so despicable.

Is it just me or does Cole make anyone else feel like he is the epitome of evil? He is smirking in every photo/video we've seen and he looks directly at the camera with an air of arrogance. Almost as if he's saying "I'll get away with this". It's just very unsettling when watching him.
Yes, his smirk, his eyes, the way he moves/swaggers -- I suspect he is very cruel

That's exactly what I'm thinking - blunt force trauma, then asphyxiation. smh
The evil is overwhelming. I still can't get over Cora telling her 16 year old daughter to go clean up the vehicle used during the murders. Earlier, people kept speculating that Tifany had some sort of power over the others and coerced them into it, but a mother so evil she'll make her own daughter go clean up a murder mess has, IMO, enough deep-seated evil of her own that she wouldn't have to be coerced to do something so despicable.
Do we know that Cora made CW clean up the car? Could it not as easily have been Cole who gave the order? NOT that I'm covering for Cora, but . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BISHWHETT