Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hammer, coupled with the blood at the scene, makes me think they were likely beaten to death.

Absolutely brutal.

Imagine the kind of hatred you'd have to have in your heart to beat two women to death. A woman wanting to see her children...the other woman an acquaintance wanting to provide help to the mom.
You have to be a sadist or devoid of all human emotions. So, are they sadists and/or psychopaths?
Who devotes their life to helping a friend murder two mothers like this?
The children will grow up knowing their grandmother was behind the killings.

Oh WOW now even their group is bailing on them!!!

I feel like this may be a different group -- did some research back when the case was young and the "GM Ministry" had a bare-bones website and seemed to conduct its business via email/ FB.

No absolutes, but think TA's crew were their very own band of misfits, with their own (terrible) ideas.

Last edited:
Not OP but it's here
Admitted responsibility in what way? Maybe she "admitted" along the lines of: I guess I complained about VB's parenting too often & to too many people. They decided on their own to do something about it - something that I never intended.

I think they’re using the date the bodies were recovered as date of death. She went missing 3/30 and bodies were recovered 4/14.
I think you will see that anytime there is a difference between time of death and/or last seen and when the person is pronounced dead by an official.

My aunt died just before midnight. It was a few minutes before hospice arrived, so the death certificate has her death date as the morning a.m. instead of the preceding p.m.

A cousin died outside and was not discovered for at least two weeks. Officially, on all documents, she died the date she was found.

Admitted responsibility in what way? Maybe she "admitted" along the lines of: I guess I complained about VB's parenting too often & to too many people. They decided on their own to do something about it - something that I never intended.
Obviously this is pure speculation on my part, but it seems like the OSBI is saying the admission was pretty straight forward-
“"After her arrest on April 13, 2024, during a custodial interview, Adams made statements to law enforcement indicating she was responsible for the deaths of Butler and Kelley," Lt. Amie Gates wrote.”

I realize this isn’t a direct quote from TA herself, but there were earlier statements (upthread) that this admission to the OSBI was recorded.

ETA- source referencing her recorded statement:

In the motions to hold four defendants without bail, it is stated, in part, that suspect Tifany Adams, 54, “did provide a recorded statement to law enforcement indicating her responsibility for the death of the deceased.”

https://kfor.com/news/local/court-d...onsibility-for-death-of-missing-kansas-women/

Well, toxicology is probably still pending, as one reason. I think there are unfortunately, likely to be many injuries and detailing them and their significance may be a big project, which is critical to the felony charges that will result to each of the arrested.
We know ballistics can definitively determine which firearm inflicted which injuries when deaths are due to shootings. In the case of injuries caused by hammer blows and/or stunguns is there any similar way of distinguishing which wounds were created by which weapon ? Would that make any difference in a DP situation involving multiple defendants?

Obviously this is pure speculation on my part, but it seems like the OSBI is saying the admission was pretty straight forward-
“"After her arrest on April 13, 2024, during a custodial interview, Adams made statements to law enforcement indicating she was responsible for the deaths of Butler and Kelley," Lt. Amie Gates wrote.”

I realize this isn’t a direct quote from TA herself, but there were earlier statements (upthread) that this admission to the OSBI was recorded.
Also, it was sufficiently specific and believable that it was passed on to the immediate family of the victims, one of whom inappropriately leaked on her FB that TA had confessed and both women were dead.
This was the day of the arrests, remains had not yet been found.

JMO

WOW. " Delivers more pain than any other stun gun on the market".

That's just awful.

I think TA confessed because she truly feels she was in the right. I believe she has an "only God can judge me" attitude about what she has done and feels only she knows what is best for "her" babies. JMO

Only slightly OT but a couple of years back a tiktok went viral. mothers were asked would you kill for your child and then the ones who said no were ridiculed as not being good mothers if not willing to kill for their child. TA strikes me as one of those women who A) considers her grandchildren "hers" and B) would take pride in the fact that she has now literally killed for them. I suspect she is still completely unapologetic about it and has zero remorse.
I'm seeing shades of the Rhoden murders in southern Ohio. In one night, the Wagner family killed 8 over the span of 3 separate properties, all over the custody of one child. The paternal grandmother, imo, was the instigator and agitator in that situation. moo

We know ballistics can definitively determine which firearm inflicted which injuries when deaths are due to shootings. In the case of injuries caused by hammer blows and/or stunguns is there any similar way of distinguishing which wounds were created by which weapon ? Would that make any difference in a DP situation involving multiple defendants?
Depending upon OK law, it wouldn't make any difference. Most states have a mutually culpable statute of some sort. Can anyone shed some light on this aspect of Oklahoma law? TIA

TRIGGER WARNING:

IDK all the technical aspects of Stun Guns but my general understanding is that if enough electrical current is delivered to a human or animal that the heart effectively stops beating. Similar concept to electrocution if you step on a live electrical cable or are hit by lightening I would think.

I do wonder if the purpose of TA purchasing 5 stun guns was not for 5 people to use but rather to deliver enough elecrical current to be absolutely certain that the two victims died instantly or even perhaps painfully?

MOO

I think LE just didn't have enough to arrest him. I don't think PG is out of the woods yet.
Maybe PG welded the hammer that was found broken near the victim's car. Assuming the victims were still alive during the 8+ mile transport to the burial site - he likely was not the direct cause of either death. Realizing he might otherwise be included among those who actually inflicted the fatal blows - he had a revealing conversation with LE.

M
Maybe PG welded the hammer that was found broken near the victim's car. Assuming the victims were still alive during the 8+ mile transport to the burial site - he likely was not the direct cause of either death. Realizing he might otherwise be included among those who actually inflicted the fatal blows - he had a revealing conversation with LE.
Want "wielded" - not welded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member