Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do those arrested for this crime have access to the Internet to read what we're posting? We know others closely connected to the case have the ability to read it, and even make an account here - but just wondering if the ones in jail also have that ability.

Do those arrested for this crime have access to the Internet to read what we're posting? We know others closely connected to the case have the ability to read it, and even make an account here - but just wondering if the ones in jail also have that ability.
I wonder if those arrested are allowed visitors and phone calls? Can’t wait to see News Nation fire up the FOIA request for phone calls at jail!

Wouldn’t you just love to know what TA is telling WR? Or even other members of her family?

MOO

Prosecutors also allege Adams and her co-conspirators weren't afraid to target a judge. The court documents state that "there are statements of the co-conspirators that their problem would be taken care of because, in addition to removing Veronica, they knew the path the judge walked to work." He said Adams “knew the path the Judge walked to work" and would "take out Veronica at drop off."

“The mayor has absolute control over my job. I’m appointed, he could hire me or fire me. And I said, ‘Well, just fire me.’ One of the councilmen popped up and said, ‘Oh, you’re going to turn in your resignation.’ Very nasty about it,” Forbes recounted. “I didn’t appreciate that. And I said, ‘That’s not a problem. I’ll quit.'”

"The way I understand it is they got God behind them, and they make their own laws. But now, again, that's hearsay. I never knew about them," he said.

Last edited:
On Oct. 5, Cole Twombly posted to Facebook that he’d just left an “awesome prayer in the park” hosted by the “Misfits" in Keyes, Oklahoma.

In 2022, the Southern Poverty Law Center tracked 13 hate and extremist groups in Oklahoma, including Moms for Liberty, Proud Boys and Patriot Front.

The Anti-Defamation League also tracks occurrences of hate, extremism, antisemitism and terrorism in their HEAT map.

Though incidents in the state overwhelmingly occur in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, two occurrences of white supremacist propaganda spread were noted in the area where the suspects lived. On March 24, 2023, and Aug. 14, 2023, the ADL reports that the white supremacist group Patriot Front distributed propaganda in Boise City, Oklahoma

Cole Twombly, a familiar name in the region, along with his family, has deep roots in the farming community of Kiowa County. While Cole attended high school in Eads in the 1990s, he didn’t graduate from there. Nevertheless, his family’s presence in the area is well-known.

Authorities have hinted at the possibility of additional arrests as the case continues to evolve, revealing layers of complexity and horror

Robson Funeral Home in Hugoton is handling Kelley’s arrangements and posted her obituary.

A Celebration of Life service is set for 10 a.m. on Tuesday, April 30, at First Christian Church of Hugoton, 600 S. Van Buren St. Family and friends are encouraged to wear yellow.

Click here to sign the digital guestbook or learn about memorials established in Kelley’s name.

I wonder if those arrested are allowed visitors and phone calls? Can’t wait to see News Nation fire up the FOIA request for phone calls at jail!

Wouldn’t you just love to know what TA is telling WR? Or even other members of her family?

MOO
Indeed.
Also nice for the authorities to listen as well.
Maybe nuggets of information like : "Erase my tablet and computers to factory settings." or, "That notebook I'd been writing in ? Burn it." Etc.
TA and other could still be dangerous from behind bars if there are others willing to listen to them.
Omo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member