Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were five perps. Twomblys took two vehicles; a pick up and a flatbed. There was that long animal hauling trailer thing which LE impounded. That belonged to a relative of Tad so Tad probably hauled it there. Did Tifany drive her own/a separate vehicle and how did Grice get there? The Kia was blocked from proceeding south on 95, by the Twomblys, so they either used one or both vehicles to block it. That forced Veronica to turn west onto Road L where Tifany, Tad and Grice were waiting, in more vehicles, to ambush them. Whatever was used to block 95 was likely quickly pulled in behind the Kia, trapping the victims on Road L. Five peps against two victims, a minimum of three perp vehicles and possibly five, with the victims blocked in from the front and rear. No way she could ram her way out of that. Plus V was driving a Kia and they were in big azz trucks.
Good scenario.

I am not understanding about the car.

Everyone seems to think the car was supposed to be moved, why?

If the plan was to move the car then just take the keys and drive it out into no mans land. Simple.

The reason I think the car wasn’t supposed to be found where it was is because TA explained away not picking up the children and waiting at the Four Corners meeting place by falsely claiming she spoke to VB at 9am, who cancelled picking up the children. There would be no point to TA’s lie if the plan was to leave VBs car only three miles from the drop off point as there was no reason for her car to be there. Instead it drew suspicion towards TA, why did she lie? JMO

The reason I think the car wasn’t supposed to be found where it was is because TA explained away not picking up the children and waiting at the Four Corners meeting place by falsely claiming she spoke to VB at 9am, who cancelled picking up the children. There would be no point to TA’s lie if the plan was to leave VBs car only three miles from the drop off point as there was no reason for her car to be there. Instead it drew suspicion towards TA, why did she lie? JMO

Yeah, it seems that that lie was meant to create the impression VB was never anywhere near Four Corners, which only works if there's no trace of her or her car.

Which could also be the reason for trailering the car rather than driving it. If it was driven, it might have been seen, but it would ideally, if everything had gone according to plan, only been visible for a minute or two while it was being loaded into the trailer.

I share the opinion that JK probably pulled her weapon immediately and the killers weren't prepared for that.

ITA. They probably were going to make it look like they just vanished from the car. Take them somewhere else to finish the job. The girls probably fought hard and someone injured them.
I feel the “something that didn’t go as planned” refers to the two women fighting any way they could for their lives. Some stun guns don’t work unless they are close to the intended target. I’m thinking they thought they could stun gun them from a distance and it didn’t work and then everything went down not as planned.

Brian Entin says in this video that they heard from locals that there was an abandoned school next door to the Twombly's house where the God's Misfits group met on weekends. The front door of the school is boarded up (as seen in the video), and according to the neighbors, authorities busted inside the school when they showed up to arrest the Twombly's.

PG was renting a house in town and Brian says PG's wife has packed up and left town (out of state) with the kids, whom she was apparently home-schooling, and she did not know anything about the murders.

Brian also says that TC has been making calls from jail to business associates, is in denial about "the whole thing," and even trying to work business deals from the jail.

Last edited:
Brian Entin says in this video that they heard from locals that there was an abandoned school next door to the Twombly's house where the God's Misfits group met on weekends. The front door of the school is boarded up (as seen in the video), and according to the neighbors, authorities busted inside the school when they showed up to arrest the Twombly's.

PG was renting a house in town and Brian says PG's wife has packed up and left town (out of state) with the kids, whom she was apparently home-schooling, and she did not know anything about the murders.

Brian also says that TC has been making calls from jail to business associates, is in denial about "the whole thing," and even trying to work business deals from the jail.
Meeting at the abandoned school is interesting. Maybe to keep wandering eyes and nosey ears away from what was being discussed? I wonder if they had plans for this building, such as a compound in case they had to fight the government.
I feel so bad for both of these families. I'm glad Veronica's children are not around anyone who might spin a different story about their evil grandmother. One day they will know the whole, horrible truth and evil granny will truly realize, she will never see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod