Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling a lot of people are breathing easier now that these sorry excuses for people are off the streets.
Ita !

Maybe even as we speak/type, people are feeling free to come forward with other past crimes the foursome may have committed.
Unless the arrested four have cohorts willing to 'act' on their behalf ?
I hope not.
How deep and pervasive was the net of fear these perps cast over the area.
As in, no one dared to cross them ?
Thankful they made such obvious mistakes !
Omo.

Don't know if this has been brought up before but there are a number of fabricators who offer flatbeds for common pickup models that feature a gooseneck hitch. This is the type of hitch required for TC's livestock trailer. The Twomblys could have swung by TC's place to grab the trailer on the way to the ambush location. Not sure if this would help or hinder all of the people here trying to present a plausible scenario for the movements of vehicles, perps, and phones. Just another data point.

This.^^^^^

I agree, the flatbed pickup, one of the two pickups driven by the Twombleys to the intercept location, could very well have pulled the stock trailer there.

Although if it is TC’s trailer, then he most likely owned a pickup with a gooseneck hitch.

LE hasn’t shared much from phone records, but I’ve wondered if TA called or texted VB to meet her on Rd L at the intersection of Hwy 95 and Rd L, instead of meeting at the Four Corners spot. No need for any subterfuge, VB and JK would turn off Hwy 95 there to meet TA and pick up her kids.

VB turns off of Hwy 95 and west onto Rd L, where TA and TC are waiting down the road a bit, to the west. I’m not sure either VB or JK would necessarily notice if their vehicle was blocking the road. TA and TC might have been driving a pickup and pulling the stock trailer.

Twomblys wait on Rd L, on the road shoulder at a spot east of the intersection of Rd L and Hwy 95, and drive over to the west side of the intersection after VB turns west onto Rd L, effectively blocking her in from the east, behind her, with their two pickups. Or pickup and trailer.

I feel like VB and JK didn’t recognize the danger right away; why would they? TA may have tormented VB with missed visitations and custody court filings, but I don’t think anyone recognized how far TA had fallen.

IMO.

Just thinking of a scenario that got VB off of Hwy 95 of her own accord, and with no drama (at first) to make her and JK worry and be on their phones.

I can see them stopping, and JK getting out of the car to meet TA since this was her first time to supervise.

VB and JK have been heavy on my heart since this happened. It still seems unbelievable.

This.^^^^^

I agree, the flatbed pickup, one of the two pickups driven by the Twombleys to the intercept location, could very well have pulled the stock trailer there.

Although if it is TC’s trailer, then he most likely owned a pickup with a gooseneck hitch.

LE hasn’t shared much from phone records, but I’ve wondered if TA called or texted VB to meet her on Rd L at the intersection of Hwy 95 and Rd L, instead of meeting at the Four Corners spot. No need for any subterfuge, VB and JK would turn off Hwy 95 there to meet TA and pick up her kids.

VB turns off of Hwy 95 and west onto Rd L, where TA and TC are waiting down the road a bit, to the west. I’m not sure either VB or JK would necessarily notice if their vehicle was blocking the road. TA and TC might have been driving a pickup and pulling the stock trailer.

Twomblys wait on Rd L, on the road shoulder at a spot east of the intersection of Rd L and Hwy 95, and drive over to the west side of the intersection after VB turns west onto Rd L, effectively blocking her in from the east, behind her, with their two pickups. Or pickup and trailer.

I feel like VB and JK didn’t recognize the danger right away; why would they? TA may have tormented VB with missed visitations and custody court filings, but I don’t think anyone recognized how far TA had fallen.

IMO.

Just thinking of a scenario that got VB off of Hwy 95 of her own accord, and with no drama (at first) to make her and JK worry and be on their phones.

I can see them stopping, and JK getting out of the car to meet TA since this was her first time to supervise.

VB and JK have been heavy on my heart since this happened. It still seems unbelievable.

That certainly is possible, good thinking outside of the box. TA called her at 9am for some reason and we know VB didn’t cancel.

I’m often leary of believing what’s written in DM but if it’s true VB went to a high school that’s located down Road L, she certainly would be familiar with that intersection as a stopping place.

BBM
“Multiple puddles of blood were found near the vehicle in the desolate Oklahoma panhandle, which was found 1,000 feet off of Oklahoma State Highway 95, near a school Butler attended and graduated from in 2015.”

I agree, and for those who may be unfamiliar with what a skid steer actually looks like, and can do, here is a short video of a skid steer being used to dig a pretty substantial hole.

Good video of a skid steer in use.
A few years back I installed a new septic system that required a substantial hole for the tank. The hole was 12 ft long, 10 feet wide and 12 feet deep. It took a little over 2 hours to dig the hole. My skid steer could dig a hole faster than using my Cat and dozer. As I and someone said above it would have taken but a few minutes to fill in the hole and a few minutes to shove the loose hay over the burial site. JMO

Good video of a skid steer in use.
A few years back I installed a new septic system that required a substantial hole for the tank. The hole was 12 ft long, 10 feet wide and 12 feet deep. It took a little over 2 hours to dig the hole. My skid steer could dig a hole faster than using my Cat and dozer. As I and someone said above it would have taken but a few minutes to fill in the hole and a few minutes to shove the loose hay over the burial site. JMO
Thanks for that info. It helps to give at least some idea how long it may have taken to dig a hole big enough for the victims and the car, which, I believe was the original plan, and it certainly seems that it was doable.

If the hole that was predug was planned to be the burial spot for not only the two victims, but also their vehicle, I believe it would have had to be at least 15 feet long and about 7 feet wide, and at least 6 feet deep. Those dimensions would accommodate all but the largest Kias, the Telluride or Sorrento. We know that VB did own a KIa, and I read somewhere that it was a Sportage.

Whatever happened to foil their plans, I am unsure of, but I feel certain the car was meant to be buried along with the victims. If so, they failed in that part of the mission, thankfully, and that may have been their downfall. JMO

Last edited:
Let's talk about TC's appearance of influence in Cimarron County:

Case Information
STATE OF OKLAHOMA VS. CULLUM, TAD BERT

Case IdentifierCimarron OK — CF-2023-00015
Type of CaseCriminal Felony Proceedings
Date Filed07/19/2023

Offense or Cause​

• FELONIOUSLY POINTING FIREARM - ST DISMISSED
  • DISMISSED

Parties Involved​

AgencyBOISE CITY POLICE DEPT. of Boise City OK
DefendantCULLUM, TAD BERT
JudgeLARSON, CHRISTINE M.
DALEACH III, GEORGE H. of Guymon OK
OfficerPERKY, MITCHELL BC POLICE

Calendar events​

DateTimeDescription
07/19/2023BW ISSUED CF OTHER - Completed: 07/24/2023, Code: X
07/24/2023WARRANT RETURNED SERVED - Completed: 07/24/2023, Code: X
07/24/20239:30amINITIAL APPEARANCE - Completed: 07/24/2023, Code: X
07/31/20239:30amINITIAL APPEARANCE - Completed: 08/23/2023, Code: X
08/23/2023ST DISMISSED - Completed: 08/23/2023, Code: X
08/28/20239:30amFURTHER PROCEEDINGS - Completed: 08/23/2023, Code: X

What exactly was in Officer Perky's Police Report where the Court acted without haste to issue a bench warrant for TC's arrest, and set the bail for his release at $10K cash-- only for the DA to dismiss the entire action against TC four weeks later, in the interest of justice?!

Who did TC feloniously point his weapon at?

The timing of this charge makes me think TC may have been pointing a weapon at WR.

If WR later refused to cooperate and/or testify against TC, that might explain the quick dismissal of the charge by the DA.

I sure hope Brian Entin (or somebody like him covering this case) has requested the Police Report for this incident. It would have been nice if TC would have still been on bail release and conditions of bail where he would have been prohibited from possessing a weapon on March 30, 2024.

ETA: Add copy of Dismissal Order

1713929766943.png

Last edited:
Let's talk about TC's appearance of influence in Cimarron County:

Case Information
STATE OF OKLAHOMA VS. CULLUM, TAD BERT

Case IdentifierCimarron OK — CF-2023-00015
Type of CaseCriminal Felony Proceedings
Date Filed07/19/2023

Offense or Cause​

• FELONIOUSLY POINTING FIREARM - ST DISMISSED
  • DISMISSED

Parties Involved​

AgencyBOISE CITY POLICE DEPT. of Boise City OK
DefendantCULLUM, TAD BERT
JudgeLARSON, CHRISTINE M.
DALEACH III, GEORGE H. of Guymon OK
OfficerPERKY, MITCHELL BC POLICE

Calendar events​

DateTimeDescription
07/19/2023BW ISSUED CF OTHER - Completed: 07/24/2023, Code: X
07/24/2023WARRANT RETURNED SERVED - Completed: 07/24/2023, Code: X
07/24/20239:30amINITIAL APPEARANCE - Completed: 07/24/2023, Code: X
07/31/20239:30amINITIAL APPEARANCE - Completed: 08/23/2023, Code: X
08/23/2023ST DISMISSED - Completed: 08/23/2023, Code: X
08/28/20239:30amFURTHER PROCEEDINGS - Completed: 08/23/2023, Code: X

What exactly was in Officer Perky's Police Report where the Court acted without haste to issue a bench warrant for TC's arrest, and set the bail for his release at $10K cash-- only for the DA to dismiss the entire action against TC four weeks later, in the interest of justice?!

Who did TC feloniously point his weapon at?

The timing of this charge makes me think TC may have been pointing a weapon at WR.

If WR later refused to cooperate and/or testify against TC, that might explain the quick dismissal of the charge by the DA.

I sure hope Brian Entin (or somebody like him covering this case) has requested the Police Report for this incident. It would have been nice if TC would have still been on bail release and conditions of bail where he would have been prohibited from possessing a weapon on March 30, 2024.

ETA: Add copy of Dismissal Order

View attachment 499139

Why does that timing, in particular, stand out?

I have a feeling a lot of people are breathing easier now that these sorry excuses for people are off the streets.
I think they're cautiously optimistic but I think they also worry. Like the judge, he was blown away by the accusations and arrests, but he said TC was (is) his good friend. It's like they acknowledge the evil acts but they're not quite ready to throw these folks under the bus where they belong.

I think time and convictions will all change that.

Very well said.

In the end, ex spouses going "mega jerk" in regards to custody disputes are pretty common. We probably all know of an example from personal experience, or through the experience of a friend, co worker, church member etc.

But.... the move "mega jerk" to "homicide" is far less common and as you stated, I doubt she was giving out ward signs of her fall.

Even having disjointed anti government beliefs would be seen as somewhat common in that area and normally, no cause for alarm.

I am sure a lot of people relieved they are no longer a threat to law-abiding citizens. My personal opinion is we do not know how large the God's Misfits group is, residents there may not know who is or isn't a member either. That would make you afraid to speak out, you wouldn't know if or where retaliation could from. This may have been a very small elite group or a larger far-reaching members. Members are not going to be coming forward at this point, they were probably secretive to start with.

I’m often leary of believing what’s written in DM but if it’s true VB went to a high school that’s located down Road L, she certainly would be familiar with that intersection as a stopping place.
Yes, she did go to Yarbrourg School and graduated in 2015 and would undoubtedly be familiar with the various roads near the school. When the school was in lockdown there were reports from the Superintendent that mentioned her directly.

Attachments

• veronica butler sr pic.png
    veronica butler sr pic.png
    831.5 KB · Views: 78
My personal opinion is we do not know how large the God's Misfits group is, This may have been a very small elite group or a larger far-reaching members. Members are not going to be coming forward at this point, they were probably secretive to start with.
Though I agree with you about the unknown size of the group and members being reluctant to come forward, I also agree with @Ontario Mom that the Misfits may well have a pretty broad definition of "group member:

- Honorary Misfit member (n): If you 'liked' one of us on Facebook, or 'liked' the posts we make on anti government forums, you are an honorary member of the Misfits.

- Misfit Member (n): If you have drank beer with one of us over a political discussion and.... did not cough it back up after hearing our beliefs, then.... you are a Misfit- whether you know it, or not.

As with Ontario Mom, I suspect that all self avowed members of the Misfits are in jail.

Last edited:
Here is a link that refers to the black car.

wow, talk about much ado about literally nothing. I am curious. The woman referred to the black vehicle appearing to be "about to" block them:

What exactly does that look like to the untrained eye because I see a black SUV type vehicle pulled over on the side of the road similar to how their own vehicle was, just in the opposite direction of travel. In what universe is that "appearing to be about to block them in"?

"had to high tail it out of there for their safety" GMAFB
Ridiculously over dramatic. A non event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675