Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way!!!!!
Well, I suppose now people can put to rest any thought that he was an FBI informant and was being protected by them. I do wonder why it has taken until now to charge him. Or, has it taken this long to find him? Did he go on the run after initially being questioned, as some people suggested? JMO

Last edited:
Well, I suppose now people can put to rest any thought that he was a FBI informant and was being protected by them. I do wonder why it has taken until now to charge him. Or, has it taken this long to find him? Did he go on the run after initially being questioned? JMO
I’m wondering if forensics came back and put him at the scene.

MOO

I think it took a while to arrest him because it seems like OSBI/FBI has been very careful to try to build an airtight case every step of the way. The affidavits for TA, TC, and the Twomblys didn't leave a lot of doubt as to their involvement, IMO. Looking forward to reading the affidavit for PG to see what new information about him is in it.

I think it took a while to arrest him because it seems like OSBI/FBI has been very careful to try to build an airtight case every step of the way. The affidavits for TA, TC, and the Twomblys didn't leave a lot of doubt as to their involvement, IMO. Looking forward to reading the affidavit for PG to see what new information about him is in it.
Thanks @charmingbetsy for the heads up. I knew this had to be coming at some point, and I agree regarding OSBI's investigation. :)

Well, I suppose now people can put to rest any thought that he was an FBI informant and was being protected by them. I do wonder why it has taken until now to charge him. Or, has it taken this long to find him? Did he go on the run after initially being questioned, as some people suggested? JMO

Perhaps his plea deal is now finalized.

There was talk Paul Grice had left for the grocery store & never returned. Could it be the AA was sealed and LE just caught up with him? I didn’t understand why Cora Twombly would have lied to her daughter CW about Grice’s participation. MOO

Now I want to know the back story. How come it took so long to charge PG?

Wow!
I think the media has been wondering the same thing. Especially considering they stated there were no other suspects. This case is so heinous, I'm betting a lot of state and federal LE resources are being devoted to it.

Another factor that the state, fed/IRS is likely looking into is that the group has been described as an "anti-government, religious group." If any religious group is anti-government, they should lose their tax-exempt status.

JMO

There are a few things in Monday's arrest affidavit in the case of the tragic disappearance of Veronica Butler and Jilian Kelley that are causing questions.

For example, it specifically names a "Paul Grice," not only describing him as allegedly having a close involvement with the suspects, but also being a part of their anti-government religious group called "God's Misfits."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Justice Collector