Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will be extremely fortunate if she isn't strapped to a gurney and given some medicine at the end of this. Oklahoma don't play when it comes to the death penalty.

She will likely go here: Mabel Bassett Correctional Center - Wikipedia
I'd rather her spend the rest of her days in solidarity in a supermax prison so she doesn't con some future innocent project into a regular lifetime prison sentence and also to be sentenced with the person she hates more than anyone, herself. Otherwise she wouldn't have never spent a lifetime lying and eventually murdering to not only hide who she truly is and loses the only thing she cares about, the ability to control how she is perceived to everyone else. This woman not only killed but convinced four other willing adults who had no relation to murder two innocent mothers to quiet her inner demons.

I know I keep wondering how TA roped others into her nefarious and insane plot.
Does she have 'dirt' on the others ?
How deep is the 'rot' in that group ?
Activities that may not have been murder but still criminal offences.
Omo.

"According to the affidavit of probable cause for an arrest warrant for Grice, he admitted that he was a part of the planning, killing and burying of Butler and Kelley."

I expect KSN will have a copy of Grice's affidavit up soon.

ETA: They made ANOTHER attempt on March 29??

Last edited:
Unlike the others' wonderful mugshots, this guy looks scared s**tless, to me.
Too bad, so sad. ^^^
Don't participate in a murder, then.
Walk away, even if the main instigator is threatening to spill your secrets.

I'd imagine even lower level criminals like petty thieves or drug dealing would balk at being asked to help murder two people !
Omo.

Last edited:
I'd rather her spend the rest of her days in solidarity in a supermax prison so she doesn't con some future innocent project into a regular lifetime prison sentence and also to be sentenced with the person she hates more than anyone, herself. Otherwise she wouldn't have never spent a lifetime lying and eventually murdering to not only hide who she truly is and loses the only thing she cares about, the ability to control how she is perceived to everyone else. This woman not only killed but convinced four other willing adults who had no relation to murder two innocent mothers to quiet her inner demons.
Criminals like Tifany will find methods to inflict pain (infrequent phone calls and mail) to the victims’ families and their own grandchildren from inside a solitary jail cell. Send her to death row.

"According to the affidavit of probable cause for an arrest warrant for Grice, he admitted that he was a part of the planning, killing and burying of Butler and Kelley."

I expect KSN will have a copy of Grice's affidavit up soon.

and from your same link...seems he was in on the anvil plot too, and one other attempt.

He was allegedly involved in other attempts to kill Butler, the affidavit states. One attempt was in February 2024. Another attempt was on March 29.

I'm just going to go ahead and say this, and say it is ONLY my opinion, but there is no way these 5 people, 4 of which, as has been noted more than once, have no relation to VB or her children, knew all of the planning, and were willing to go "all in" to get rid of VB, not just the time they succeeded, but other times as well, and yet none of the other God's Misfits knew anything of any of these discussions? I'm calling BS on that one. Others know things, or heard things. No way that when all of these arrests have been made, all of the other members have shaken their heads and thought, "well damn, I never saw that coming". JMO

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424-170303.png
    Screenshot_20240424-170303.png
    500.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_20240424-170331.png
    Screenshot_20240424-170331.png
    672.4 KB · Views: 173
  • Screenshot_20240424-170406.png
    Screenshot_20240424-170406.png
    603.5 KB · Views: 153
  • Screenshot_20240424-170641.png
    Screenshot_20240424-170641.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 173
and from your same link...seems he was in on the anvil plot too, and one other attempt.

He was allegedly involved in other attempts to kill Butler, the affidavit states. One attempt was in February 2024. Another attempt was on March 29.

Now that I read Grice's affidavit, I am unsure of KSN's interpretation that there was an attempt on March 29. It seems like KSN is referring to the CW-Cora Twombly conversation on the evening of March 29, when Cora said they weren't going to be home the next day. Did I miss something different in Grice's affidavit?

*October 2009
1713992903789.jpeg
At 17, Paul Grice is a veteran working cowboy, having earned pay for “day work” on horseback since he was eight-years-old – checking and moving cows, feeding, roping, branding, shipping. Riding Bueno, the Quarter Horse he bought with his own wages five years ago, Grice is hungry to win this year’s SGHA “All-Around” belt buckle. “Two years ago I was third,” he says. “Last year I was first runner-up – I won $406, but no buckle. I’m shooting for the buckle this year.” He has a good shot at it, though local cowgirl Riata Rivale is giving him a good run for it.

Until his family’s move to Roy, NM, this year, Grice grew up in Kenton, Oklahoma, a short ride from the Colorado and New Mexico state lines. Paul and Laekyn have grown up together competing in 4-H and open rodeos. Both are planning lives built around horses. Paul will continue working cattle on ranches, though if he can swing it he’d like to take time out to attend ranch management school at a north Texas college. He knows that even in ranching, “A lot of people nowadays want someone with some education. It’s a step to a bigger job.”

wow, talk about much ado about literally nothing. I am curious. The woman referred to the black vehicle appearing to be "about to" block them:

What exactly does that look like to the untrained eye because I see a black SUV type vehicle pulled over on the side of the road similar to how their own vehicle was, just in the opposite direction of travel. In what universe is that "appearing to be about to block them in"?

"had to high tail it out of there for their safety" GMAFB
Ridiculously over dramatic. A non event.
The black vehicle could be LE checking out the Nosey Rosey.

*October 2009
View attachment 499322
At 17, Paul Grice is a veteran working cowboy, having earned pay for “day work” on horseback since he was eight-years-old – checking and moving cows, feeding, roping, branding, shipping. Riding Bueno, the Quarter Horse he bought with his own wages five years ago, Grice is hungry to win this year’s SGHA “All-Around” belt buckle. “Two years ago I was third,” he says. “Last year I was first runner-up – I won $406, but no buckle. I’m shooting for the buckle this year.” He has a good shot at it, though local cowgirl Riata Rivale is giving him a good run for it.

Until his family’s move to Roy, NM, this year, Grice grew up in Kenton, Oklahoma, a short ride from the Colorado and New Mexico state lines. Paul and Laekyn have grown up together competing in 4-H and open rodeos. Both are planning lives built around horses. Paul will continue working cattle on ranches, though if he can swing it he’d like to take time out to attend ranch management school at a north Texas college. He knows that even in ranching, “A lot of people nowadays want someone with some education. It’s a step to a bigger job.”
Well, looks like he may be riding in his last rodeo.

TA's father died in a farm accident in 2008. Has anyone seen anything that shares more details about that accident? Clyde Eldon Adams (1931-2008) - Find a Grave...

Any and every death tied to any one of these misfits needs to be given another look.

Farm accident or farm “accident?”

IMO

I feel like some kind of horrible history with these people enabled them to make the decision to kill Veronica and Jilian, gave them the confidence and ability to carry it out.

Snitch...hmm. Tad's attorney entered an appearance in the case today. Maybe Tad has started talking! Who knows.

By the way, Tad's attorney has an excellent reputation. The very definition of "lawyering up," IMO.
Despite his beard, he has come across to me as that kind of man. I wonder if his downward slide is related to his relationship with TA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675