Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's incredibly odd that, according to TC's affidavit, he spoke with Beasley on *March 31* and told him people would be suspicious of the dirt work. And then LE wasn't able to access the property until, what 2 weeks later? I know TC leased the land so who knows what their arrangement was, but why didn't Beasley tip off LE before? Did he take the position that it was TC's right to deny LE access? I just think it's weird that a landowner would sit on this information for so long.

We really don't know what Mr B knew, when he knew it and when he was first in contact with LE. It is possible that since LE had already determined VB & JK were dead, that once they had the burial location they didn't need to act immediately and instead used their time to gather enough hard evidence to make the arrests and make certain the evidence was strong enough to make sure they were denied bond and the charges would stick.

I believe that the misfits spent their two weeks between the murder & arrests with LE knowing everything they did & said and unwittingly providing additional incriminating evidence.

I am sickened by the thought that their murders, or at least VB's, was intentionally NOT quick. I think that is why there were five stun guns purchased, and why TA googled the stun gun that delivered the most pain. JMO.
100%.

I was hoping otherwise.

If it can’t be bad enough, it just got worse.

I am sick to my stomach.

MOO

Last edited:
Even should they miraculously avoid both death and LWOP, it gets no better for them. Oklahoma has an 85% Rule on crimes of this severity. 45 years would be the minimum, so 85% of that gives you 38 and 3 months. They'll leave their respective new homes in boxes.

We know that each of the five defendants here are charged with the same 5 counts as outlined below. If any are convicted of only one count of murder pursuant to 21 O.S. Section 701.7(A), I doubt the 85% rule would apply here.

Per the Information, the penalty for First Degree Murder- Deliberate Intent, is death, life, or life without parole.

1714004521629.png

I am sickened by the thought that their murders, or at least VB's, was intentionally NOT quick. I think that is why there were five stun guns purchased, and why TA googled the stun gun that delivered the most pain. JMO.

If either of them wore some sort of tracker/watch connected to a health program, LE will know if there was electrical interruptions/surges to their bodies as well as how long it took them to die. It is all so awful and sickening to think that these people are a part of a larger community that may have similar thinking.

Here is the map we are now working with. Interesting to note that it was only 1000 feet from TC's front door to Paul Grice's front door. And that Grice was renting the house from none other than Mr. Beasley. Sure seems to be a small world that we have gotten thrust into.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-24 170330.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-04-24 170330.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 118
We know that each of the five defendants here are charged with the same 5 counts as outlined below. If any are convicted of only one count of murder pursuant to 21 O.S. Section 701.7(A), the 85% rule does not apply here.

Per the Information, the penalty for First Degree Murder- Deliberate Intent, is death, life, or life without parole.

View attachment 499356

I think it's incredibly odd that, according to TC's affidavit, he spoke with Beasley on *March 31* and told him people would be suspicious of the dirt work. And then LE wasn't able to access the property until, what 2 weeks later? I know TC leased the land so who knows what their arrangement was, but why didn't Beasley tip off LE before? Did he take the position that it was TC's right to deny LE access? I just think it's weird that a landowner would sit on this information for so long.
At this point, it is impossible to know when Beasley tipped off LE, but I think a Judge would want more evidence before signing a search warrant for the property.

JMO

Morally, I think most agree -- yes. Legally, it's not a crime to remain silent.
Now I'm baffled. Wasn't it a misdemeanor when Krystal Kenney didn't report Kelsey's death? I swore during those threads we talked about failing to report a violent crime or homicide was a misdemeanor. But, then again that was such a long time ago, I may not be thinking it right.

Here is the map we are now working with. Interesting to note that it was only 1000 feet from TC's front door to Paul Grice's front door. And that Grice was renting the house from none other than Mr. Beasley. Sure seems to be a small world that we have gotten thrust into.
Beasley owned the house Grice rented? I have not heard this. Where was it reported?

NN's Brian Entin discusses the 5th person arrested in this case with former FBI agent Tracy Wilder.

BE asks why the accused are confessing. Wilder explains that this is part of their ideology as sovereign citizens.

Is that Ideology or Idiotology? We'll see how well that works out for them in their sovereign Oklahoma murder trials. My guess is not very well. JMO

04/24/2024 TEXTENTRY OF APPEARANCE - M. SOLOMON, R. SEALY, A. RICHARD, & M. HANSEN
Pursuant to 12 O.S. § 39, Document Available at Court Clerk's Office
04/24/2024 TEXTMOTION TO INSPECT AND EXAMINE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AND PREVENT THE DESTRUCTION/CONSUMPTION OF SAMPLE WITHOUT NOTICE
04/24/2024 TEXTDEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR DISCOVERY
04/24/2024 TEXTNOTICE OF INVOCATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS

04/24/2024TEXTENTRY OF APPEARANCE - M. SOLOMON, R. SEALY, A. RICHARD, & M. HANSEN
04/24/2024TEXTMOTION TO INSPECT AND EXAMINE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AND PREVENT THE DESTRUCTION/CONSUMPTION OF SAMPLE WITHOUT NOTICE
04/24/2024TEXTDEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR DISCOVERY
04/24/2024TEXTNOTICE OF INVOCATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
First one is an OIDS attorney:

We know that each of the five defendants here are charged with the same 5 counts as outlined below. If any are convicted of only one count of murder pursuant to 21 O.S. Section 701.7(A), I doubt the 85% rule would apply here.

View attachment 499356

“lured to the location of Highway 95 and Road L”…..so as another poster speculated earlier, rather than a false roadblock set up, perhaps the 9am phone call by TA was to suggest they meet at that location rather than Four Corners. VB’s high school was on Road L so she’d be familiar with it.

A roadblock would risk attracting unnecessary attention IMO.

04/24/2024TEXTENTRY OF APPEARANCE - M. SOLOMON, R. SEALY, A. RICHARD, & M. HANSEN
04/24/2024TEXTMOTION TO INSPECT AND EXAMINE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AND PREVENT THE DESTRUCTION/CONSUMPTION OF SAMPLE WITHOUT NOTICE
Interesting. These folks are OIDS capital crime public defenders. I wonder if TA is getting a public defender after all.

View attachment 499356

Thank you @Seattle1 for the reminder! I don’t think any of the 5 will get lesser “time” than the others, maybe not the death penalty, but no lesser amt of time to serve. We have 2 who are already talking, and “confessed”. So far, Cora’s daughter hasn’t been wrong. Of course we have to wait for guilty verdicts, but I think OSBI/FBI have done their work! Waiting to see who else might be arrested! hmmm pure speculation!

MOO

Tough Veronica Butler and Jilian Kelley can't invoke their constitutional fifth amendment right because that was taken away from them permanently by Tifany Adams. Imagine if she's having testing done to show the validity that if she was really a part of the actual crime scene.. and, if any fragile evidence was completely destroyed in the process... I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dtacland23