Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure
Here is the map we are now working with. Interesting to note that it was only 1000 feet from TC's front door to Paul Grice's front door. And that Grice was renting the house from none other than Mr. Beasley. Sure seems to be a small world that we have gotten thrust into.
Keyes has a population of 268 people--and Griggs is less than 3,000--so yeah. It's a small world there.

a cult or Tiffany has dirt on them from previous crimes.
Thick as Thieves.
That is a possibility.

Yet, the group members do not appear to have been known locally as being involved in say, a mishmash of crimes ranging from bar brawling, stolen vehicles / farm equipment, small town drugs and / or..... cattle rustling.

The lack of apparent past criminality in the group may point towards other driving factors such as religion / political beliefs.

Last edited:
I think this young woman realized fairly quickly that if these people were willing to kill a woman who was a court mandated observer than nothing was off the table, including killing their children for making choices they did not like. And, they had this girl cleaning up blood evidence of their carnage. Cora must have thought she would obey and be quiet given their ideology. This reminds me of the Daybell murders where it would seem that the older daughter started to ask questions but was unable to get away from the monsters. This girl had good smarts to get to TX and out of Cora's reach. I have no doubt they would have done away with her once it became clear that she would talk.

This kind of terroristic group is frightening. To think that there are others in the group who might/would do their biding engenders fear in this community I am sure. It does make me think that there are lots of cells like this that exist which is terrifying to say the least. I am thinking OKC bombers and now these folks. Ughhhh!!!! JMHO.
Sadly the Twomblys made her do this in all likelihood to involve her to ensure her silence after Cora couldn't shut her trap to her teenage daughter. Imagine this young teenager's situation, listening to her parents plan and then commit murder for non-related kids that she was probably familiar and played with. Then being forced to clean up what remained of the mother of such children and being told by your own mother that they no longer would have to worry about her. It's despicable. I don't think the Twomblys were familiar with the law and how it pertains to questioning minors without parental consent or having a parent present especially if it could compromise an investigation. I hope she didn't see her parents show up and see how aggressive they were that day of the interview as described in affidavits but sadly nothing would surprise me to the lengths the Twomblys were willing to go for Tifany Adams, even at the cost of their own children.

Last edited:
Sadly the Twomblys made her do this in all likelihood to involve her to ensure her silence after Cora couldn't shut her trap to her teenage daughter. Imagine this young teenager's situation, listening to her parents plan and then commit murder for non-related kids that she was probably familiar and played with. Then being forced to clean up the blood of a mother of such children. It's despicable. I don't think the Twomblys were familiar with the law and how it pertains to questioning minors without parental consent or having a parent present especially if it could compromise an investigation. I hope she didn't see her parents show up and see how aggressive they were that day of the interview as described in affidavits but sadly nothing would surprise me to the lengths the Twomblys were willing to go for Tifany Adams, even at the cost of their own children.

It is important to remember that this teen is not the bio daughter of Cole. She has father who lives in a separate location. I would assume she left the Twombly home soon after all this happened and her father permitted the interview. It is terrifying that the Twombly duo went to the place where she was being interviewed and Cole showed his gun to intimidate the agent on scene thinking that intimidation would work. They must have had belief that it would as they have had FB posts that are supportive of ranchers who rebuffed Federal Law Enforcement dictating grazing rights. Grice's declaration of his children as his property is porbably part of this thinking. I am hoping that this young woman is with her father and he is supportive of her and her brother.

It is important to remember that this teen is not the bio daughter of Cole. She has father who lives in a separate location. I would assume she left the Twombly home soon after all this happened and her father permitted the interview. It is terrifying that the Twombly duo went to the place where she was being interviewed and Cole showed his gun to intimidate the agent on scene thinking that intimidation would work. They must have had a reason to think it would as they have had FB posts that are supportive of ranchers who rebuffed Federal Law Enforcement dictating grazing rights. I am hoping that this young woman is with her father and he is supportive of her and her brother.
So, it's still her biological mother who still told her the plans, agreed to have her clean the truck, let her know that they would have not to worry about the mother of children she was likely very familiar with and still showed up aggressively at the police station when she was being interviewed, correctly? Her biological mother involved her so far to our knowledge more than Cole?

I think you have an excellent point that that some gangs can function as secular cults based on either personality of the leader, or based on hype of the legends 'n lore of the gangs founding , including "daring" deeds of past members.

At the same time, however, Misfits may of acted like MS-13, but most do not appear to have criminal histories to speak of. Nor, does engagement in criminal activity seem to of been their primary occupations.

I am thinking that the primary motivation was a blurry mix of religious and political beliefs that God had ordained the matriarch as the true custodial parent. Thus, Court orders to the contrary would be "unconstitutional". Impending unconstitutional orders can be resisted violently.

I can also agree with you that there may of been a snowballing of violent tendencies amongst group members where they fed off each other when discussing what they were going to do. The murders are then actually performed- instead of just justified and muttered about.

In the end though, I dont think the murders occurred simply because the participants were all inherently violent (most do not appear to have past violent incidents). Rather, there was some kind of religious / political justification.
Perfectly said, this what I was trying to say.

PG’s PCA states that “CW was told that Cora and Cole blocked the road to stop Butler and Kelley and divert them to
where Adams, Cullum and Grice were. CW asked about Kelley and why she had to die and was told by Cora…”
Yes, and who knows with this group TA and crew? But from what has been seen thus far, the accounts of the daughter seem to be quite accurate IMO? Maybe it went wrong from the get go? Hard to tell. Perhaps in time we will learn exactly and how calculated, and yet how incorrectly or poorly the ‘plan’ was enacted? MOO

And also will be interesting to see if TA and crew have any other criminal skeletons in the closet perhaps? MOO

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Interestingly, Grice himself did not write the manifesto. A template is available for purchase for $400.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tifany Adams is “unhinged,” acccording to Leanne Webb, who met Adams last year at a political event and became friendly with her. “She has a lot of weird beliefs, and thinks that the rest of the world is corrupt. It was all conspiracy theories and stuff that didn’t make any sense.”

In February, Adams, 54, reposted an article which claimed modern society was living in a simulation. “She posted a few times a day sometimes, but it was all stuff like that,” says Webb.

“It was just bizarre, bizarre stuff,” said Webb, who later unfriended them. “And they were going to raise [her grandkids] to believe the same things.”

PG’s PCA states that “CW was told that Cora and Cole blocked the road to stop Butler and Kelley and divert them to
where Adams, Cullum and Grice were. CW asked about Kelley and why she had to die and was told by Cora…”

Yes, true however it was Four Corners that was to be the drop off.

BBM
“Rickman is alleged to have told her that Adams knew the path the judge walked to work, and "we will take out Veronica [Butler] at drop off." Rickman denied having that conversation with Knox, according to investigators.”

Interestingly, Grice himself did not write the manifesto. A template is available for purchase for $400.

He wrote some of it. He goes on a long delusional rant and even discussed his sperm. It’s 44 pages in length.

I’ve been wondering if CW kept anything she cleaned out of the pickup, and then took it with her when she talked with LE.

(I understand anything she kept might have a chain of custody issue.)

Any DNA or other material from either VB or JK found in a Twombly pickup (either C/C’s or Clint’s) would be very incriminating, and give weight to what CW told LE.

I’m so thankful for her courage.

It looks like Tifany chose an area right outside Beasley’s feed barn to bury Veronica and Jillian. That’s the filthiest area of any ranch. Tifany essentially buried Veronica and Jillian in a cow toilet.

Did they release COD yet? I feel so badly for their children.
I fear if they are raised with a relative on the paternal side they will be brainwashed about their mother.

That is a possibility.

Yet, the group members do not appear to have been known locally as being involved in say, a mishmash of crimes ranging from bar brawling, stolen vehicles / farm equipment, small town drugs and / or..... cattle rustling.

The lack of apparent past criminality in the group may point towards other driving factors such as religion / political beliefs.

yes, makes sense Cult mentality.

So he was terrible at being a sovereign citizen too...had to go buy a "Sov Cit for Dummies" book :D

Redacted copy of Paul Grice's "Affidavit of Truth and Assertory Oath / Repudiation and Revocation of Citizenship," filed in the records of the Cimarron County Clerk on July 6, 2023.

ETA: I had to split it into four files to upload.

Attachments

• Cimarron (watermarked) - Book 000421, Page 0141-0184_Redacted_Part1.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 74
  • Cimarron (watermarked) - Book 000421, Page 0141-0184_Redacted_Part2.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • Cimarron (watermarked) - Book 000421, Page 0141-0184_Redacted_Part3.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • Cimarron (watermarked) - Book 000421, Page 0141-0184_Redacted_Part4.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Where can you read Paul's manifesto.

From

charmingbetsy's post:​

1714058693385.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member