Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he was terrible at being a sovereign citizen too...had to go buy a "Sov Cit for Dummies" book :D
I agree- dummies are purchasing the "kit" (looks like it includes a series documents allowing one to "go sovereign"). The writer, however, is no dummy.

At $400.00 bucks a pop, he or she is laughing all the way to the bank. I wonder if the writer even believes the stuff, or are they just writing what they know to be fiction because it pays- well, very well?

Last edited:
I agree- dummies are purchasing the "kit" (looks like it includes a series documents allowing one to "go sovereign"). The writer, however, is no dummy. At $400.00 bucks a pop, he or she is laughing all the way to the bank.

I wonder if the writer even believes the stuff, or are they just writing what they know to be fiction because it pays.
LOL at "Freedom Bundle."

Well, that $250 sovereign citizen kit didn’t help Grice. He still acquired a criminal charge for not paying his taxes.

Wait, it’s $400? That makes this more funny.
$400.00 bucks if you need the "AOR" (evidently the Assertory Oath Repudiation of Citizenship?). If you already have the "AOR", the rest of the bundle is just $250.00.

But wait, no need for sticker shock:

I"ll let you have the "AOR" and everything else (or equivelent), plus a " Self Sworn Freedom Certificate" that is, of course, suitable for framing. All for the special price of $199.99. Limited time offer. Call now.

ps: I"ll make sure the New World Order does not trace your payment.

Last edited:
a cult or Tiffany has dirt on them from previous crimes.
Thick as Thieves.
Oh it's easy. Tifany probably gave them attention and possibly money, especially those who might have fallen on temporarily hard times and used what little influence she had left to seem like she was something she wasn't, I mean this is a woman who spent a lifetime being a chameleon. She could read the easiest people to influence and almost immediately adapt to seem like she cared about the person and whatever they believed in. She knew she would eventually lose to Veronica and who to find and use, no matter the cost. I don't think we have seen the last of Tifany's games of manipulation, unfortunately.

From

charmingbetsy's post:​

Interestingly, Grice himself did not write the manifesto. A template is available for purchase for $400.

View attachment 499480
400.00?!
400.00 ???!!
LOL!!! You have got to be kidding me. My take is that's is right up there with extortion, lol!!!
I can't imagine how many people have paid that price to have that info.

From

charmingbetsy's post:​

Interestingly, Grice himself did not write the manifesto. A template is available for purchase for $400.

View attachment 499480

So it’s just a boilerplate template? A whole kit for $400 even though they don’t recognize US Currency, IIRC?

If this is the same as what I’ve read previously I don’t have the stomach to read it again. Is this the one where, amongst everything else, PG explains how his children were created from his sperm in their mother’s womb?

I truly prefer to skip the “birds and the bees” sex education from Paul Grice.

IMO

In February, Adams, 54, reposted an article which claimed modern society was living in a simulation. “She posted a few times a day sometimes, but it was all stuff like that,” says Webb.
This is interesting. Simulation theory does not align with traditional Christianity. Well, neither does murder, but...
If this is true, it's very interesting that Tifany (and maybe the rest of the group?) are into a simulation worldview.
Are there hints of simulation theory in that manifesto?

So it’s just a boilerplate template? A whole kit for $400 even though they don’t recognize US Currency, IIRC?

If this is the same as what I’ve read previously I don’t have the stomach to read it again. Is this the one where, amongst everything else, PG explains how his children were created from his sperm in their mother’s womb?

I truly prefer to skip the “birds and the bees” sex education from Paul Grice.

IMO

Gotta love the point you made.

They don't recognize US currency but are happy to "rip off" your US currency.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425-124536.png
    Screenshot_20240425-124536.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20240425-124624.png
    Screenshot_20240425-124624.png
    266.3 KB · Views: 36
The arrested suspects may be acting all badazz now, a couple readily admitting they were all in on the murders, but once their attorneys sit down with them and explain to them that there is a really good chance they are going to end up, strapped to a gurney with a needle in their arms, I expect the bravado will disappear. The lawyers for the two who confessed will likely fight to have them ruled invalid, with claims that they were coerced or otherwise gotten illegally. Failing in that, I expect the two Twombly's and Grice may attempt to point the fingerof blame at TA, who I think will continue to play the righteous victim all the way to the chamber, while TC stands by her side and goes down with her. JMO

The arrested suspects may be acting all badazz now, a couple readily admitting they were all in on the murders, but once their attorneys sit down with them and explain to them that there is a really good chance they are going to end up, strapped to a gurney with a needle in their arms, I expect the bravado will disappear. The lawyers for the two who confessed will likely fight to have them ruled invalid, with claims that they were coerced or otherwise gotten illegally. Failing in that, I expect the two Twombly's and Grice may attempt to point the fingerof blame at TA, who I think will continue to play the righteous victim all the way to the chamber, while TC stands by her side and goes down with her. JMO
Surely Paul Grice knew an arrest was imminent and I would hope that he therefore had the foresight to retain council before he confessed.

Sadly the Twomblys made her do this in all likelihood to involve her to ensure her silence after Cora couldn't shut her trap to her teenage daughter. Imagine this young teenager's situation, listening to her parents plan and then commit murder for non-related kids that she was probably familiar and played with. Then being forced to clean up what remained of the mother of such children and being told by your own mother that they no longer would have to worry about her. It's despicable. I don't think the Twomblys were familiar with the law and how it pertains to questioning minors without parental consent or having a parent present especially if it could compromise an investigation. I hope she didn't see her parents show up and see how aggressive they were that day of the interview as described in affidavits but sadly nothing would surprise me to the lengths the Twomblys were willing to go for Tifany Adams, even at the cost of their own children.

It's possible that the vehicle that CW was told to clean was not used to transport VB or JK prior to, or after, their murders. They may have not been in that vehicle at all. The cleaning may have been needed due to the dirt and hay near the burial site from their shoes, tools, etc. and that is why the vehicle needed cleaning. We don't know which vehicle was used to transport the victims.

Tifany Adams is “unhinged,” acccording to Leanne Webb, who met Adams last year at a political event and became friendly with her. “She has a lot of weird beliefs, and thinks that the rest of the world is corrupt. It was all conspiracy theories and stuff that didn’t make any sense.”

In February, Adams, 54, reposted an article which claimed modern society was living in a simulation. “She posted a few times a day sometimes, but it was all stuff like that,” says Webb.

“It was just bizarre, bizarre stuff,” said Webb, who later unfriended them. “And they were going to raise [her grandkids] to believe the same things.”
BBM Maybe I’m the last to realize the potential to keep the “Misfits” growing in numbers and duration as a motivator for Tifany to see that she was the one to raise those grandchildren!

It's possible that the vehicle that CW was told to clean was not used to transport VB or JK prior to, or after, their murders. They may have not been in that vehicle at all. The cleaning may have been needed due to the dirt and hay near the burial site from their shoes, tools, etc. and that is why the vehicle needed cleaning. We don't know which vehicle was used to transport the victims.
Still would be from burial site and involve her. That's the point. Not that a teenager would understand if that would make her culprit or not, I mean most wouldn't and do as asked in fear of what they just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alafair