Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #5 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Published April 23, 2024, 3:30 p.m. ET
Adams, Cullum, and the Twombleys are represented by the Oklahoma Indigent Defense System (OIDS), the state agency responsible for representing clients who cannot afford private attorneys. The OIDS declined to comment on the charges.
God’s Misfits cult grandma Tifany Adams, accused of killing 2 Kansas moms, is ‘unhinged’ conspiracy theorist: pal

Wait, I thought Tif, Tad, and Cole had hired private counsel? wasn't there some discussion the other day about why Cole would have private counsel and Cora wouldn't? I wonder if initial reports were wrong or if something changed from the one report to another. yep, here it is.

Posted: Apr 17, 2024 / 09:05 AM CDT
Updated: Apr 18, 2024 / 08:22 AM CDT
Adams, Cullum, and Cole Twombly will hire their attorneys. Cora Twombly said she cannot afford an attorney, so the court will appoint one to represent her.
4 charged with murder and kidnapping of Kansas women in Oklahoma

I wonder if the suspects assets have been seized or accounts frozen?
^^rbbm

To my knowledge, only Cora requested Application and Affidavit on 4/17/24 for OID Counsel, pursuant to defendants financial inability to employ counsel:

04/17/2024 TEXTAPPLICATION FOR APPOINTED COUNSEL AND AFFIDAVIT OF
Pursuant to 12 O.S. § 39, Document Available at Court Clerk's Office
FINANCIAL INABILITY TO EMPLOY COUNSEL (O.I.D.S. ATTY)
(FEE WAIVED)
04/17/2024 TEXTORDER APPOINTING ATTORNEY

While it's typical for the Court to Order Counsel Appointed (OID) whenever a defendant is denied bail, pursuant to Statute, we also know that TA's four, death qualified defense attorneys, each filed Notices of Appearance on her behalf on 4/24/24.

And while all four attorneys are associated with the OID, I don't think it serves as proof that they were not engaged privately by TA-- especially given no evidence on the Court Docket of Application and Affidavit by TA for financial inability to employ counsel.

To be clear, many of the Conflict Capital Attorneys appointed by OID are private attorneys and/or firms under contract that may accept or decline case assignments at their discretion.

Confirming defendant TC's attorney also filed Entry of Appearance on 4/23/24, and no record per the Court Docket that TC filed Application and Affidavit-- affirming his financial inability to employ counsel.

Also, per Joi Miskel's LinkedIn, she last worked for OID in 2007, and does not appear to be named on the OID Attorney roster.

In other words, specific to TC, we know the claim by the NYP that TC is currently being represented by OID is inaccurate. MOO

04/23/2024 TEXTENTRY OF APPEARANCE - J. MISKEL

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> <modsnip: quoted post was snipped> According to VB's attorney the issue was that VB would likely get unsupervised and extended visits during the April 17th family court hearing.

I think TA's ultimate fear was that this ruling could eventually lead to VB getting joint custody or even full custody in the future.

The birthday party was immaterial I believe. It wouldn't have matter where VB had planned to take her children, what mattered was getting VB out to a desolate area BEFORE THAT april 17th family court hearing.

The narrow timeline was this I believe.....

TA wanted to get rid of VB BEFORE the April 17th family court hearing and she could only do this on a Saturday. I believe that she picked the March 30th Saturday because after that date there were only 2 more Saturdays left before the court hearing.

There was the March 30th Saturday and then an April 6th Saturday and the final Saturday would be April 13th.

It was important that TA not wait to try this evil scheme too close to the hearing in case her plans failed. She gave herself some leeway by choosing to execute her plan a few Saturdays ahead of time.

This is how all of this looks to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Messy, indeed. TA's land appears to be held in a corporation, which is currently suspended due to failure to pay state taxes (if there is a trust, I don't know the name). Twombly's land appears to be held in a corporation, which is also suspended for failure to pay state taxes. Tad's land appears to be in trust.

Adams Family Farming Ltd: corpInformation

Twombly & Sons: corpInformation
HC (in her postal address) = highway contract

Highway contract route addresses​

a. Format​

Highway contract route addresses are output on a mail piece as: HC N BOX NN. Do not use the words “highway contract,” “route,” “number,” “No.,” “star,” or the “#” symbol.

Examples of highway contract route addresses:

HC 68 BOX 152

HC 68 BOX 23

b. Leading zero​

A leading zero before the highway contract route number is not necessary.

Example of leading zero:

HC068 BOX 98D

becomes

HC 68 BOX 98D

c. Hyphens​

Hyphens are only printed as part of the box number when indicated as part of the address.

Examples of hyphens:

HC 68 BOX 19-2B

d. Star route designation​

Change the designation “STAR ROUTE,” which usually refers to highway contract route, to “HC.”

Example of star route designation:

STAR ROUTE 68 BOX 45

becomes

HC 68 BOX 45

e. Additional designations​

Do not show any additional designations, such as town or street names, on the delivery address line of highway contract route addresses.

NOTE: Street names used together with route and box numbers can create potential matching difficulty.

Example of no additional designations for highway contract route addresses:

HC 2 BOX 18 BRYAN DIARY RD

becomes

HC 2 BOX 18

APR 25, 2024
On Thursday, the Texas County District Attorney filed a motion to hold Paul Grice, the fifth person arrested in connection to Butler and Kelley’s death, without bail.

The motion provides three reasons: Proof of guilt is evident, violent offenses are believed to have happened, and he’s facing a maximum sentence of life or life without parole.

The DA claims Grice is a “continuing threat to society” for plotting to kidnap and murder Butler and Jillian so Veronica could not get custody or unsupervised visitation of her children.

APR 25, 2024
On Thursday, the Texas County District Attorney filed a motion to hold Paul Grice, the fifth person arrested in connection to Butler and Kelley’s death, without bail.

The motion provides three reasons: Proof of guilt is evident, violent offenses are believed to have happened, and he’s facing a maximum sentence of life or life without parole.

The DA claims Grice is a “continuing threat to society” for plotting to kidnap and murder Butler and Jillian so Veronica could not get custody or unsupervised visitation of her children.
I, respectfully, believe this article is mistaken about the penalty he could receive.

There is a female on death row in Okla who planned her husband’s murder and shot him once after her lover shot him. These five misfits committed more heinous crimes and murdered two women. The death penalty will be an option.

Truly horrifying thought. But, I will say that if Nancy Grace does not have solid evidence that this is true, she is so wrong to be postulating this. These families don't need this if it is not true.

ETA:
It seems that she is conjecturing and asking guests how one could tell if they were actually buried alive. No data or firm information. Lots of speculation. JMHO

Last edited:
I do not believe TA had any concern about molestation during supervised visits. According to VB's attorney the issue was that VB would likely get unsupervised and extended visits during the April 17th family court hearing.

I think TA's ultimate fear was that this ruling could eventually lead to VB getting joint custody or even full custody in the future.

The birthday party was immaterial I believe. It wouldn't have matter where VB had planned to take her children, what mattered was getting VB out to a desolate area BEFORE THAT april 17th family court hearing.

The narrow timeline was this I believe.....

TA wanted to get rid of VB BEFORE the April 17th family court hearing and she could only do this on a Saturday. I believe that she picked the March 30th Saturday because after that date there were only 2 more Saturdays left before the court hearing.

There was the March 30th Saturday and then an April 6th Saturday and the final Saturday would be April 13th.

It was important that TA not wait to try this evil scheme too close to the hearing in case her plans failed. She gave herself some leeway by choosing to execute her plan a few Saturdays ahead of time.

This is how all of this looks to me.
True, Tifany Adams knew that Veronica Butler would most likely obtain unsupervised visitation with her children on April 17 2024 <modsnip: no source link> The other custodial parent, Wrangler Rickman, is in rehab, and could not reasonably respond to a custody application until he is out of rehab. Tifany had no rights beyond guardian babysitter, and she knew that she would lose control of Veronica's children.

At the same time, it looks like Tifany Adams, with her misfit gang, discussed that Veronica's children could be molested in Veronica's care (see CW testimony/affidavit)<modsnip> On that basis, it looks like Tifany dismissed the supervisor and prepared her gang of Tad, Cole, Cora, and Paul to conspire to commit murder against Veronica <modsnip: no source link for information posted as fact>

Something that Tifany might not have anticipated is that Veronica's disappearance would be noticed right away on the day of her daughter's birthday party, but not on any other Saturday visitation. Any other Saturday, Veronica might not have been expected by family. I wonder what Cheryl Brune, the regular supervisor, can tell us about what Veronica normally did during her supervised visits with children.

This seems orchestrated by Tifany Adams, where she enlisted her boyfriend Tad Cullum, his friends Cora and Cole Twombley, the babysitting family (Cook?) who looked after Veronica's children while she was murdered, the man (Beasley) who looked the other way when bodies were buried in his backyard, and Paul Grice, who apparently has strong beliefs about the relationship between children and their father.

The thread between these people is that they met weekly with Tifany Adams since February to plan how to protect Veronica's children from Veronica. They decided, as a group, that the solution was murder.
1714104203748.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at the filings by PG, it seems they were filed at the Clerk's office. Does that mean he is no longer a US Citizen? I just don't understand how all of that works.
It is possible to renounce ones citizenship. But.... it needs to be done via filing a series of forms at a US embassy overseas and then having a final confirmation meeting with a staff person from the embassy.

In short, its a federal process, not a state process. I am thinking the author of the "literature" knows that Sovereign types place a great deal of emphasis on the county government being the highest level of legitimate authority- well until the county tells them do something they dont like.

So.... the Sovereign packet purchasers were told to file renouncement paperwork "A" and "B" and the county court because it would make sense to them.

NG is never first with anything. Brian Entin, among others, reported on the ten-foot-deep, predug hole, several days ago, very shortly after the initial arrests. Some here, among them, me, have opined that the hole may have been large enough to bury the car in, and I believe that was the original intent when a skid loader was use to dig the hole, and no doubt, cover it back up. I have even expressed a fear that the two victims may have been buried while still alive, but that was just me expressing a thought that I had. NO ONE has reported that, and the autopsy results have not yet been released, which would be able to tell if the victims suffered asphyxiation. A few nights ago, NG had an "expert" on, talking about the rate of decomposition of the bodies not being as far along as what would be expected if they had been buried right away. The guy was in Michigan and had no firsthand knowledge at all of the case, and even thought the vics had been shot, although the medical examiner so far has only said that they were not shot.

NG loves to lead with a "bombshell", and never having one doesn't keep her from suggesting one. I would take anything I hear from her with a grain of salt until I hear someone else reporting it. JMO

Last edited:
Truly horrifying thought. But, I will say that if Nancy Grace does not have solid evidence that this is true, she is so wrong to be postulating this. These families don't need this if it is not true.

ETA:
It seems that she is conjecturing and asking guests how one could tell if they were actually buried alive. No data or firm information. Lots of speculation. JMHO
How many times has Nancy Grace been sued? She enjoys convicting people in the court of public opinion. I refuse to watch her.

JMO

From a CNN article :
Cell phone data from burner phones purchased by Adams led authorities to a pasture property rented by Cullum where the victims’ bodies were discovered in a hole that had been dug and filled back in, according to court documents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member