Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #6 *Arrests*

So, we know the misfits blocked the highway, and we know the Kia turned down L Road.

But I think Veronica had to have recognized some sort of threat for her to turn down a dirt side road like that. Her destination was just a few short miles ahead. I would think most people would have stopped on the highway and inquired as to what was wrong and when the vehicle would have been moved.

But, something else occurred to me -- someone had to be either following the women or parked along the road, and when the women passed -- that person would have called ahead to let them know the gals were almost there. I mean -- the misfits couldn't really block the road and risk blocking a different driver.

JMOO

Could be that that lie was for the sole benefit of Brune with no other thought given to the fact that Veronica's and Jilians would be looking for them. It's possible that Tifany didn't know a birthday party was planned and that people would be waiting all to return for that. She may have thought she had hours before anyone would notice they were gone. The visits were to end at 5PM. Dunno if that included getting back to the exchange point which would be closer to 6PM. Either way, she may have been counting on having a minimum of seven hours before anyone missed them. In that time, the car could have been gotten rid of but because V's family were waiting at the party, then went searching and found the car by noon.
It's possible that Tifany didn't know a birthday party was planned and that people would be waiting all to return for that. She may have thought she had hours before anyone would notice they were gone.
----------

I had been assuming that TA did know about the party, but her NOT knowing makes sense. Since the birthday was actually mid-week, the party could just as easily been scheduled for the following Saturday and perhaps VB, knowing TA like she did, decided not to tell her in advance what the plans were and to let the party be a surprise for the kids. If that was the case TA might very well have thought she had hours to complete her evil plan.

Does anyone know if the hearing is being broadcast live?
For the others' initial hearings, cameras were not allowed into the courtroom.

A. Except as permitted by the individual judge, the use of cameras, television or other recording or broadcasting equipment is prohibited in a courtroom, in the immediate vicinity of a courtroom, and in chambers and offices of the court.

It's possible that Tifany didn't know a birthday party was planned and that people would be waiting all to return for that. She may have thought she had hours before anyone would notice they were gone.
----------

I had been assuming that TA did know about the party, but her NOT knowing makes sense. Since the birthday was actually mid-week, the party could just as easily been scheduled for the following Saturday and perhaps VB, knowing TA like she did, decided not to tell her in advance what the plans were and to let the party be a surprise for the kids. If that was the case TA might very well have thought she had hours to complete her evil plan.

TA hated VB so why would VB tell her jack squat?

It is possible TA thought it would be 1/2 the day or all day before anyone noticed the women were missing. But then, ha ha, the birthday party ruined her plan by putting all VB's relatives on immediate notice.

If anyone thinks PG is walking out of jail this week I have prime swamp property for sale at a great deal for ya. Just say'in.

2 Cents ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240501-101714.png
    Screenshot_20240501-101714.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 30
----------

Yes agree, TA can’t have known about the party and why would she? And what time did officers talk to TA, we don’t know. Maybe the Kia had already been discovered when she talked to LE and as she was already a suspect, they didn’t tell her? Maybe she was a compulsive liar who made up stories on the fly “..gosh officer, I have no idea where they might be, nowhere around here cause Victoria said she had other things going on so cancelled on picking up the children….this is so disappointing for them.” So if not a compulsive liar, the plan must’ve been to remove the Kia that afternoon but they soon learned the missing persons alarm was raised as the car was already discovered. Maybe that’s why TC was in a big hurry to fill in the hole?

JMO it was their failure to get rid of the vehicle with indications of a violent crime scene all around that did not go according to plan.

If they’d intended for it to be found they could just as well planned for the attack to occur on the side of any road without a lot of traffic as it was probably all over within minutes.

These criminals aren’t Christians. They likely only used their “church” to launder money. Cash donations, no receipts and no IRS bothering them.

They also paid their state and federal taxes, so they aren’t sovereign citizens either.

I don't know abiut the rest of you, but I feel mucch better now, knowing that he is "sorry for their loss". Makes it sound like their dog died. JMO

Maybe he’s sorry for ‘his’ loss of freedom, sorry for ‘his’ loss of any dignity and respect he might’ve had prior to his arrest.

Yeah, sorry just doesn’t cut it.

These criminals aren’t Christians. They likely only used their “church” to launder money. Cash donations, no receipts and no IRS bothering them.

They also paid their state and federal taxes, so they aren’t sovereign citizens either.

In other words, the title “Gods Misfits” and possible involvement wth SC was just a false front for their little groupie clique, possibly to discourage others from wanting to join.

Remind anyone of being an outcast as a teenager, little groups who would announce their get-togethers but not invite others to join nor tell anyone what it involved?

So, we know the misfits blocked the highway, and we know the Kia turned down L Road.

But I think Veronica had to have recognized some sort of threat for her to turn down a dirt side road like that. Her destination was just a few short miles ahead. I would think most people would have stopped on the highway and inquired as to what was wrong and when the vehicle would have been moved.

But, something else occurred to me -- someone had to be either following the women or parked along the road, and when the women passed -- that person would have called ahead to let them know the gals were almost there. I mean -- the misfits couldn't really block the road and risk blocking a different driver.

JMOO
The would have "stopped on the highway and inquired" makes sense ONLY if that was an option.

Someone could have been following the Kia on its bumper, pushing for speed. Then in front of her and crossing both lanes were a couple of trucks and a trailer. Her only option was to take a lane to keep from being a sandwich.

Had this happen with a round gas truck tailgating me on a steep hill, when another gas truck pulled out in front of me. Thank goodness, it was pulling from a service station with a long lane to a house behind the station and I managed to swerve into the lane and up the hill. The trucker behind me also managed to come off the highway enough to avoid collision and swing around the truck pulling across the highway. I feared being a fiery sandwich.

A vehicle behind could have been pushing Veronica.

That livestock trailer in the photos is 8 feet wide. A 74” Kia could have easily been driven inside. Then the killers could break out the front windshield and climb out. The pickup pulling the trailer could have then driven the Kia somewhere to dispose of it.

The would have "stopped on the highway and inquired" makes sense ONLY if that was an option.

Someone could have been following the Kia on its bumper, pushing for speed. Then in front of her and crossing both lanes were a couple of trucks and a trailer. Her only option was to take a lane to keep from being a sandwich.

Had this happen with a round gas truck tailgating me on a steep hill, when another gas truck pulled out in front of me. Thank goodness, it was pulling from a service station with a long lane to a house behind the station and I managed to swerve into the lane and up the hill. The trucker behind me also managed to come off the highway enough to avoid collision and swing around the truck pulling across the highway. I feared being a fiery sandwich.

A vehicle behind could have been pushing Veronica.
Sure, that's a possible scenario -- but if I were being pushed by a vehicle from behind, I would probably stop when I saw a truck ahead of me just to try and involve someone else that might make the vehicle behind me stop misbehaving.

I'm not sure I'd turn down a dirt side road, but I'd probably pull over.

My thoughts are that Veronica had to sense danger in order to turn down the dirt road. I think she either recognized the people blocking the road (if the story is accurate, it was the Twombly's) or there was another implied threat. I would think most folks would know to stick to the more well-traveled roads for safety, especially if someone is following.

JMOO

I wonder if the misfits abandoned plans to move the vehicle because another car was approaching down the highway.

They might have high-tailed it out of there to keep from possibly being recognized with plans to go back but VB's family got there first.

All MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79
Back