Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #6 *Arrests*

Bolding mine.
P. Grice ?

All of that preparation.
Burner phones and a pre-dug hole.
Plans within plans.
They must have thought they were criminal masterminds.
Smh.
Omo.
In following these cases, we all comment on how dumb killers are. I would argue that not all are dumb, as in low IQ, but that the murder is the problem because even the smartest people get caught. Murder isn't as much "dumb" as it is an anti social psychological impulse. It seems dumb to us because we don't share the same mental makeup of people capable of murder. Lots of murders also go unsolved but I don't think it has anything to do with the killers being smart and planning the perfect murder.

The 2 Twombly's blocked the road forcing the 2 women to turn onto a quiet side road which led to the 3 others waiting in ambush.

It does seem like one of the 3 others would have been tasked with driving the women's car away and the only reason not to do so would be that the car key could not be found.

However, these killers were stupid enough to leave 2 burner phones 8.5 miles away at the burial site so they could have planned to leave the car 3 miles off the main road where the ambush occurred.

2 Cents
It's strange how they disposed of the victim's phones, ensuring no signals were sent from them but didn't do the same with the burner phones. They must have thought "burner" = untraceable.

I don't know that I am on board with the idea of the stock trailer to be used to move the Kia, I do think that it was to likely being used to help temporarily block the roadway to divert VB & JK and/or to transport them to the Beasly location.
But I am thinking it could also have been used to essentially block the view of anyone that could drive by in those few minutes. A stock trailer on that side road area would not be so unusual that anyone would have given it a second thought and they would just keep going, likely not even noticing anything about it and not seeing the Kia, etc. It would be like seeing a cab in NYC or an SUV at a little league game, just a part of the background scenery.
That is an excellent point! The trailer surely had some purpose for being at the crime scene, and in addition to blocking the road, it also could certainly help obstruct the view of anything going on at the Kia. I do think it is possible that one or both of the victims may have been transported to the burial site in it, because LE certainly wasted no time confiscating it, no doubt for testing. JMO

Accommodations for the accused! (Looking for my original link)
Texas County Jail 1102 S Ellison St, Guymon, OK 73942
PER NEWS NATION: Texas County Sheriff Matt Boley provided details on procedures at the 96-bed facility, which currently houses 47 inmates — 36 men and 11 women.
The jail features separate sections for men and women, with the men’s side consisting of six pods, each with varying numbers of beds, while the women’s side comprises two pods. Women inmates have access to both dormitory-style accommodations and individual cells, with shared shower facilities. Tad Cullum and Cole Twombly are deliberately held on opposite sides of the men’s section, separated by four pods, to prevent any potential contact between them. Similarly, one of the women, either Tifany or Cora, is housed in a holding cell typically reserved for temporary stays during processing, while the other resides in a designated women’s pod, ensuring they do not interact. No visitors are allowed except for attorneys and spiritual advisers. Family and friends must communicate through video calls on provided iPads. Images from Google.maps
MOO

Attachments

• IMG_4036.jpeg
    IMG_4036.jpeg
    160.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4037.jpeg
    IMG_4037.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 16
Accommodations for the accused! (Looking for my original link)
Texas County Jail 1102 S Ellison St, Guymon, OK 73942
PER NEWS NATION: Texas County Sheriff Matt Boley provided details on procedures at the 96-bed facility, which currently houses 47 inmates — 36 men and 11 women.
The jail features separate sections for men and women, with the men’s side consisting of six pods, each with varying numbers of beds, while the women’s side comprises two pods. Women inmates have access to both dormitory-style accommodations and individual cells, with shared shower facilities. Tad Cullum and Cole Twombly are deliberately held on opposite sides of the men’s section, separated by four pods, to prevent any potential contact between them. Similarly, one of the women, either Tifany or Cora, is housed in a holding cell typically reserved for temporary stays during processing, while the other resides in a designated women’s pod, ensuring they do not interact. No visitors are allowed except for attorneys and spiritual advisers. Family and friends must communicate through video calls on provided iPads. Images from Google.maps
MOO
Thank you for posting this!

It's just such a weird thing to say. Under the circumstances, there's something cold, dehumanizing, and unsympathetic about that statement. I know he's got to have a screw loose for killing two women, but just how many screws up there are rolling around?
It's a pat answer. If he were really sorry you'd think he would have said something like "I'm sorry for what I did" or "I regret my actions". Not that it matters.

One of the Twombly pair must have brought the hammer specifically for a reason to use as an initial tool or weapon. Did they both have hammers? Did they all have hammers? We know about the stun guns but beside the broken hammer, do we have a weapon? Did the daughter say she had to clean up blood? Did she use that word?

One of the Twombly pair must have brought the hammer specifically for a reason to use as an initial tool or weapon. Did they both have hammers? Did they all have hammers? We know about the stun guns but beside the broken hammer, do we have a weapon? Did the daughter say she had to clean up blood? Did she use that word?
CW has never said what she had to clean up, at least not in anything that we have been made privy to, which leads me to hope that perhaps it wasn't blood, or at the very least, not a lot of blood. JMO

To my knowledge NO the daughter did not get specific about “what” she cleaned. No weapon has been discussed by LE yet except the stun guns. Bludgeoning is my guess, (hate typing that). I’m not sure they were both deceased when buried, the autopsy will clear that up possibly.
MOO

The area near the Oklahoma-Kansas border where the vehicle the two women were traveling in was found abandoned, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation. (Google Maps)

Remote road in Oklahoma

Here's a closeup of 95 @ Road L: OK-95 & Rd L · Oklahoma 73939

Calendar events for Paul Grice​

DateTimeDescription
04/24/2024WARRANT ISSUED-CF/MURDER - Completed: 04/29/2024, Code: X
05/01/20249:30amINITIAL APPEARANCE - Completed: 05/01/2024, Code: X
05/15/20249:00amSTATUS HEARING

OKLAHOMA

INITIAL APPEARANCE
If you are charged with a crime, this will be the first time you go before a judge. You will be advised of the charges filed against you, and a bond will be set, which you must arrange to pay before you may be released from jail.

STATUS HEARING
Generally, these hearings are a time for your lawyer and the prosecutor to discuss your case. The prosecutor may make a plea bargain offer, which you and your lawyer will discuss. If you decide to accept the offer, you would waive or give up your right to a trial and set your case for a date for you to plead guilty. If you do not accept the plea offer, you will have your case set for a preliminary hearing.

PRELIMINARY HEARING
If you are charged with a felony, you have a right to a preliminary hearing. A preliminary hearing is a court hearing where witnesses testify, and the judge decides whether there is enough evidence against you to order you to have a trial. If the judge thinks there is enough evidence to believe a crime was committed and enough evidence to believe you committed the crime (probable cause), the judge will “bind you over” for trial.
Does that mean that the initial appearance is the same as an arraignment?

Farmers always have an assortment of tools on their truck. Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberlynn566
Back