Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #6 *Arrests*

Hey, I posted that photo.

WOW ..... DESOLATE ....... An abandoned car would be seen for miles.

Can you or anyone actually find a sign that says Road L? And one that specifically intersects with OK 95
All I did was enter 95 @ Road L Oklahoma into Google maps. You can't the use cursor to travel down Rd L, though, so I don't know if there are any street signs.

It's been decades but I have driven across the country before and remember these vast expanses of nothing and was creeped out by them. They're also so ugly. Not a tree, not a hill, just flat dirt.

Maybe this has already been posted--but I think this puts to rest the question of whether they were buried alive.

Link: https://www.scribd.com/document/726351799/P-Grice-CF-24-81-Info-and-Affidavit
Killed at the scene of the car? Both of them? Oh God. Must have been that broken hammer. Could they have all had hammers? Or more than one and they took them home? Why would they leave a broken hammer at the scene? *edited out my vote for death. Plenty of time to think about it...

Last edited:
Killed at the scene of the car? Both of them? Oh God. Must have been that broken hammer. Could they have all had hammers? Or more than one and they took them home? Why would they leave a broken hammer at the scene? I vote death for all.
I don't read it as saying they were killed at the scene of the car. In fact, I think the kidnapping charge implies they werent. But I do think it means they died of inflicted wounds--not by suffocation.

I don't read it as saying they were killed at the scene of the car. In fact, I think the kidnapping charge implies they werent. But I do think it means they died of inflicted wounds--not by suffocation.
I reread it and was coming back to say I'm wrong about that? I didn't read down far enough. All I know is the trial will be brutal!

Last edited:
Killed at the scene of the car? Both of them? Oh God. Must have been that broken hammer. Could they have all had hammers? Or more than one and they took them home? Why would they leave a broken hammer at the scene? *edited out my vote for death. Plenty of time to think about it...
I don't it's clear, in that document, as where or how they were killed.

Here's a closeup of 95 @ Road L: OK-95 & Rd L · Oklahoma 73939
From this photo, it appears if someone were driving too close behind, trying to "push" you, a driver could head out into a field to turn around. Is that doable?

Plus, just do a circle and head back the way you've come if something is blocking ahead of you.

There doesn't appear to be a deep ditch, fences or anything to prevent a driver from turning in a field.

Come some of the locals speak to that?

MEEP! MEEP! Sorry couldn't resist. The first plan with the anvil is just as laughable. Who even thinks of that? An anvil flying into a windshield is going to look accidental....right?!?
My question is which one of the 5 is smart enough to calculate vehicle speed, wind speed and direction, distance and weight of even a small 2lb crafting anvil so as to obtain a direct hit on the windshield of a vehicle following behind and not be seen by the driver of the target vehicle? :rolleyes:

Maybe this has already been posted--but I think this puts to rest the question of whether they were buried alive.

Link: https://www.scribd.com/document/726351799/P-Grice-CF-24-81-Info-and-Affidavit
This does not quite put it to rest for me. The biggest part of me thinks, and certainly prays, that they were not still alive when buried, but I will not get the thought completely out of my mind until the ME releases the autopsy results and COD, stating that they were not. Speaking of which, any ideas why the autopsies have not yet been released? JMO

One of the Twombly pair must have brought the hammer specifically for a reason to use as an initial tool or weapon. Did they both have hammers? Did they all have hammers? We know about the stun guns but beside the broken hammer, do we have a weapon? Did the daughter say she had to clean up blood? Did she use that word?
IMO We really do not know what type of hammer was being referred to. Could have been a sledge hammer with a long handle which would be more apt to be "broken" than a standard 16 oz claw hammer or similar. I could see a sledge hammer being used as a revenge killing tool from the hatred shown toward VB and maybe that is why she had mortal wounds. May have been beaten to death with the sledge hammer by TA and or others. JMO

Last edited:
Both had mortal wounds. Grice helped plan, kill and bury. No one was buried alive. Too many walking dead shows....stirs the imagination....2 Cents
I have never watched the Walking Dead. I am basing my thought on nothing more than the absolute evil the five murderers displayed in killing. We know that TA wanted to inflict as much pain as she could. I think she wanted the fear and pain to last a while, almost like a cat toying with mice. I do not think she wanted a quick kill. Mortal wounds are wounds that will ultimately kill you, but not necessarily immediately. I have never thought that the victims were alive and well when they were buried. I'm just not sure that anyone checked for pulses, or cared to, before covering them up with dirt. JMO

Last edited:
Both had mortal wounds. Grice helped plan, kill and bury. No one was buried alive. Too many walking dead shows....stirs the imagination....2 Cents
We pretty much agree but we do not know for certain when the mortal wounds were inflicted. For all we know the victims could have received a final coupe de grace from the back hoe before covering the victims with dirt. IMO that is requiring the ME some extra time to determine the actual cause(s) of death. IMO

Hey, I posted that photo.

WOW ..... DESOLATE ....... An abandoned car would be seen for miles.

Can you or anyone actually find a sign that says Road L? And one that specifically intersects with OK 95
I found road L on Google maps and was able to drive the road from 95 to Road L turn off. I used the data posted here on an earlier thread

I have never watched the Walking Dead. I am basing my thought on nothing more than the absolute evil the five murderers displayed in killing. We know that TA wanted to inflict as much pain as she could. I think she wanted the fear and pain to last a while, almost like a cat toying with mice. I do not think she wanted a quick kill. Mortal wounds are wounds that will ultimately kill you, but not necessarily immediately. JMO

Torture, live burial and stringing out the deaths doesn't fit TA's MO.

She was in a hurry to get it done.....bodies needed to be moved and burried.

She had to go pick up her grandchildren.

She needed to be absolutely sure the 2 were dead and burying alive is not conducive to that.

Her whole motive was to control her grandkids not to practice sadistic murder.

I doubt she could convince 4 people to torture and string out 2 women's deaths.

2 Cents

Or it may mean their wounds would have caused them to die, buried or not buried. I’m awaiting the autopsy but that probably won’t be known until by trial

We pretty much agree but we do not know for certain when the mortal wounds were inflicted. For all we know the victims could have received a final coupe de grace from the back hoe before covering the victims with dirt. IMO that is requiring the ME some extra time to determine the actual cause(s) of death. IMO
I believe mortal wounds were all inflicted before the bodies were dumped in a hole and covered with dirt and hay.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josiee
Back