Oprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully snipped....
IF i believed everything in the papers i would believe the McCanns story..and i dont.
By the comment you made about Kate you believed the story you posted which is why I said it's no surprise you believe what you do.

You could read the final report instead of relying on the steady stream of smears and made up stories. :)

Maybe you are following too many hate sites. :waitasec:

That was in ojne of our daily papers this week. I never said it was my opinion.. I can honestly say its never been my opinion that Kate doesnt like to leave her children...:rolleyes:

My bad...I didn't know it was a quote from something...oh wait...you didn't put it in quotes, so how would I have known? Your bad! Why would you want that kind of confusion? :waitasec:

Respectfully snipped....By the comment you made about Kate you believed the story you posted which is why I said it's no surprise you believe what you do.

You could read the final report instead of relying on the steady stream of smears and made up stories. :)

Maybe you are following too many hate sites. :waitasec:

You believe in Tanner and the McCanns stories..so...pot calling kettle black

MOO

My bad...I didn't know it was a quote from something...oh wait...you didn't put it in quotes, so how would I have known? Your bad! Why would you want that kind of confusion? :waitasec:

I would have thought it was obvious what i meant:rolleyes:

More to the point..why would you want to cause confusion..or to bait?

Btw when do any McCann supporters actually discuss Madeleiene..the little girl that went missing rather than just try and trash anyone in the media who is actually trying to do anything..to solve what happened to this little girl?

I sound like a 3a-er? i am not sure how they sound but regardless..i like it here thank you...and theres plenty here that are "like minded people":rolleyes:

Indeed.I merely thought you were getting rather frustrated given the amount of eye rolling emoticons you insert.

I would have thought it was obvious what i meant:rolleyes:

Only if one is physic, and I am not!

More to the point..why would you want to cause confusion..or to bait?

No baiting from me, and I was asking YOU about the confusion, right?

Btw when do any McCann supporters actually discuss Madeleiene..the little girl that went missing rather than just try and trash anyone in the media who is actually trying to do anything..to solve what happened to this little girl?

When we question the on-going discussion and remind people the McCanns are also victims. Thanks for agreeing Madeline went missing!

Certainly nobody gets trashed more than the McCanns,some forums are disgusting.

Moab-I thought you were a mod here? Or am I thinking of FFJ?

IF i believed everything in the papers i would believe the McCanns story..and i dont.

And as for being no surprise as to how i believe the way i do - i believe this way for the simple reason....its blindingly obvious to most there are many many inconsistencies..and its blindly obvious after 2 years there is still no sign of any abductor ..

One thing i do kinda agree with you though - the pjs were maybe negligent in this case - because they spent too much time on Tanner and her fanciful stories rather than finding out what really happened..thus losing valuable time.

Valuable time...............to do what?

Certainly nobody gets trashed more than the McCanns,some forums are disgusting.

Moab-I thought you were a mod here? Or am I thinking of FFJ?

I agree with you about some of the forums out there.
I am an Admin at FFJ.

That statement is so hard for me to believe since your tagline is:
The Disgraced "Grieving" Parents ...

And as for being no surprise as to how i believe the way i do - i believe this way for the simple reason....its blindingly obvious to most there are many many inconsistencies..and its blindly obvious after 2 years there is still no sign of any abductor ..

Blindingly obvious to those who don't want to look at things objectively perhaps. Inconsistencies is not synonymous with guilt.

One thing i do kinda agree with you though - the pjs were maybe negligent in this case - because they spent too much time on Tanner and her fanciful stories rather than finding out what really happened..thus losing valuable time.

On this we can certainly partially agree. the Pj's were negligent all right. They quit looking for a missing child. That is unacceptable to me from any law enforcement group, regardless of country. The unspoken words are Madeline isn't worth their time and effort, and that is just wrong. It also shows their inexperience in these types of cases.

That statement is so hard for me to believe since your tagline is:
The Disgraced "Grieving" Parents ...

Blindingly obvious to those who don't want to look at things objectively perhaps. Inconsistencies is not synonymous with guilt.

On this we can certainly partially agree. the Pj's were negligent all right. They quit looking for a missing child. That is unacceptable to me from any law enforcement group, regardless of country. The unspoken words are Madeline isn't worth their time and effort, and that is just wrong. It also shows their inexperience in these types of cases.

With all respect..the McCanns have had 3 million pounds...maybe THEY should be out looking for her..shes not behind Oprahs chair thats for sure. Isnt it worth THEIR time and effort in going to LOOK for her in Portugal..after all thats where they claim she went missing.

Again..how many people are missing in America? After not finding Cayless Anthony for 6 m onths when she was 100 yards from home..dont think you should be trashing the Pjs somehow...

Frustrated me? No im not ;)

The amount of baiting and accusations you throw around..like one of us could be the invisible kidnapper sounds like you could be frustrated tho ;)

Eh? Please quote my EXACT words where I have said one of you is the kidnapper and also where I have baited or accused anyone of anything :mad:

At the risk of sounding uninformed, what is a 3a-er? :confused:

3A is short for three arguidos as in Kate Gerry and Robert Murats status at the time the site was made. I think its fairly safe to say..that its a site where the vast majority think the McCanns are implicated somehow in what happened.

McCann supporters hate that site..simply cos they fight for what they believe in - justice for Madeleine. There are some people on there who have done some awesome work.

Valuable time...............to do what?

IF..they wasnt running around on a wild goose chase with Tanner who thought she was going to get kidnapped by cops ( she should seriously swap stories with Pennington they would have a whale of a time) then they could have investigated proper leads...assuming there ever were any.

Likewise..had they not let there friends ransack the place..maybe they could have got more evidence which could have helped.

With all respect..the McCanns have had 3 million pounds...maybe THEY should be out looking for her..shes not behind Oprahs chair thats for sure. Isnt it worth THEIR time and effort in going to LOOK for her in Portugal..after all thats where they claim she went missing.

They don't need to "claim" it, that IS where she went missing.

Again..how many people are missing in America? After not finding Cayless Anthony for 6 m onths when she was 100 yards from home..dont think you should be trashing the Pjs somehow...

Hundreds are missing, and they were still searching for Caylee when her remains were found. We also have individual search organizations who continue searching for the families and who work with LE and the families to follow up leads. YOU are the one who said the PJ's quit looking. I was merely commenting on what a disservice that is to a missing child.

Somehow, in your mind, because you think the McCanns are guilty, you justify the Pj's doing nothing. I find that mindset disingenuous with caring for the victim(s)...and yes, that includes Madeline's family.

3A is short for three arguidos as in Kate Gerry and Robert Murats status at the time the site was made. I think its fairly safe to say..that its a site where the vast majority think the McCanns are implicated somehow in what happened.

McCann supporters hate that site..simply cos they fight for what they believe in - justice for Madeleine. There are some people on there who have done some awesome work.
No Isabella this is why McCann supporters are disgusted by that site.

How the Madeleine McCann Story Was Hijacked By web Trolls
http://www.anorak.co.uk/anorak-editor/185371.html

The 3 Arguidos site is probably the strongest of the allegedly Madeleine McCann dedicated sites. I have no access to it nor seek any since it regularly appears to be an outrageous vipers nest of sad people, many of whom have had brief cyber-existences here. It has attracted an interesting group of supporters and helpers and we should genuinely wish them well.

They are the Jerry Springer end of the coverage.

Isabella in your description you forgot to mention the sick theory of Sean and Madelaine's scalp. :crazy:

Thanks for the explanation....So, if you are a McCann supporter you belong here or there?

:confused:

No Isabella this is why McCann supporters are disgusted by that site.

How the Madeleine McCann Story Was Hijacked By web Trolls
http://www.anorak.co.uk/anorak-editor/185371.html

The 3 Arguidos site is probably the strongest of the allegedly Madeleine McCann dedicated sites. I have no access to it nor seek any since it regularly appears to be an outrageous vipers nest of sad people, many of whom have had brief cyber-existences here. It has attracted an interesting group of supporters and helpers and we should genuinely wish them well.

They are the Jerry Springer end of the coverage.

Isabella in your description you forgot to mention the sick theory of Sean and Madelaine's scalp. :crazy:

To be honest..if the worst you can throw at 3a is the Anorak article you have posted 50 times probably..they arent doing so bad....

And no they are correct..they have no access to it as they got banned apparently,,,talk about bitter...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK