Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

Listed in the state’s Criminal Code that way. Usually, a state defines crimes, lists them in the categories within which they fall and give range of punishments.
Why it’s a felony? Probably bc it could lead to death. Manslaughter or murder. Manslaughter being Class B and murder A.

Under Oregon law the crime of strangulation is a felony if one of the following occurs:

1. Crime committed in the immediate presence of or witnessed by the victim's minor children who also live with the victim.

2. Victim is under 10

3. Victim is a family or household member as specifically defined by statute.

O.R.S 163.187(4)

If those factors are not present it is a misdemeanor.

Crazy and so sad. I was just checking into this again this afternoon. Watching Gray’s videos from last week. After thinking on this, I really believe that the neighbor that drove B home might have had something to do with it. 1. He lives across the way where the party was and where her body has been found. 2. He wasn’t cool with Gray on his property on the 25th to fly his drone when he had given him permission the day before...3. He took down her missing fliers all over town. 4. The dogs hit right at his place as the last scent of her. Just seems so fishy IMO.

Plus, I feel like the search crews would’ve searched over there previously where she was found. Wouldn’t be hard for him to dump her there.

I hope justice is served and the family gets answers.

RIP beautiful girl.
Interesting idea.

What about the boyfriend? I am still looking at him sideways.

Rest peacefully, Allyson.

g40001.gif

⁦*note next post - ME has not confirmed at this point

@WCSOOregon⁩ says remains found in North Plains are Allyson Watterson. Her family has been searching for the 20 year old for 6 months. #findallyson #fox12Oregon https://t.co/6rooOZMs6D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200622-064118_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200622-064118_Twitter.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Misty, the mother of #AllysonWatterson who disappeared days before Christmas last year, texted me the news of deputies believing they found her daughter’s remains Saturday brings her peace but not closure.

“There is no closure on love.” @fox12oregon https://t.co/EMD4DJvtba

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200622-181832_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200622-181832_Twitter.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 55
I still think that’s definitely a possibility IMO with his father helping him cover it up.
That is the time period that really concerns me. When his Dad came and picked him up, wouldn't
a normal response by the boyfriend be to urgently request help to find his missing girlfriend?

One might think they'd call 911 and report her missing, and get the search in the area started.

The way it unfolded , makes it look like they were not concerned about her safety, imo.

Sadly I think we all knew the outcome of this one and I'm thankful her family will be able to give her a final resting spot. Thoughts to her family and to the property owner who found her. I am curious to find out what happened. Part of me feels like it could have been drug induced, but part (a bigger part) says the boyfriend had something to do with it. Poor girl :(

It just seems if she is still alive that someone is holding her against her will. It doesn’t make sense to me they were hiding from the Grandma’s truck while at the house where they used the phone because they called her. I think something happened where there they fled and someone started looking for them. I feel the answers may be found from the house where they attended the party. If the boyfriend owed money to someone, possibly Allyson was trafficked to pay back his debt? I really pray she is found alive.
This was my theory exactly. Except she maybe she initially escapes.

They made Ben go find her and bring her back. Hence all the random running around. And calling B's mom. and on and on.
So tragic. Maybe these thoughs can help figure out why and who.

My heart goes out to Misty, who seemed to hold onto hope Allyson was still out there. I admit I kind of hoped so too, knowing better. Allyson deserved better.

Just saw the news that they believe her remains have been found.

Interested to see what autopsy will show, if any foul play was involved, or if they believe she succumbed to the elements.

It has been 6 months and I'm not sure what condition her remains will be in because of that.

I don't think it is possible she succumbed to the elements unless she was incapacitated. Her body was hidden under heavy brush and there is so much shelter out there.

Given the location, I wouldn't be surprised if she was in the truck, and the BF dumped her by the side
of the road when he moved the truck Monday AM.

Exactly. Body icon is approximate, she was a few hundred yards off the road probably a bit more south and east.
upload_2020-6-23_22-42-30.png

Crazy and so sad. I was just checking into this again this afternoon. Watching Gray’s videos from last week. After thinking on this, I really believe that the neighbor that drove B home might have had something to do with it. 1. He lives across the way where the party was and where her body has been found. 2. He wasn’t cool with Gray on his property on the 25th to fly his drone when he had given him permission the day before...3. He took down her missing fliers all over town. 4. The dogs hit right at his place as the last scent of her. Just seems so fishy IMO.

Plus, I feel like the search crews would’ve searched over there previously where she was found. Wouldn’t be hard for him to dump her there.

I hope justice is served and the family gets answers.

RIP beautiful girl.

The guy taking the posters down is R, also the guy who drove Ben home. His house is the far right truck marker which is about a km East of the party house, which is the middle red house marker.
The guy who gave Gray grief for the drone is B who lives across the street from R. The dogs hit in this area. We don't actually know if they were ever taken down the road Allyson was found on. Note the body icon is a guess based on images and reports she was a few hundred yards off the road and that there is a trail that can be driven on. There are several dense shrubby areas that could be cleared though, but I do think it was that property as the two north of there would be controversial.upload_2020-6-23_22-49-3.png

https://twitter.com/BobbyShootsNews/status/1274780388884246528?s=19

The body of Allyson Watterson is believed found in North Plains. Here are some pictures provided by the Wash. Co Sheriff’s Office from a current search going on now.

@KOINNews https://t.co/MeGgoolz3L

It is amazing to me that they appear to have bulldozed single track into the brush and it happens to be where she was. I really want to know if there was an older track leading in there.

That is the time period that really concerns me. When his Dad came and picked him up, wouldn't
a normal response by the boyfriend be to urgently request help to find his missing girlfriend?

One might think they'd call 911 and report her missing, and get the search in the area started.

The way it unfolded , makes it look like they were not concerned about her safety, imo.

Normal probably, but he had outstanding warrants for felonies so I can understand his hesitation. I still don't know what to think about dad. I don't think he would help his son dump a body and then cover it up. I believe he wasn't given the truth and as soon as he began to put things together and it looked bad, he turned Ben in. If we think about it a second, he could have just called Misty back and she report Allyson missing, but instead he called the police and held Ben till they got there.

I don’t understand any of this case! It just doesn’t make sense. Why would someone not allow a drone to fly over their property in an attempt to find someone? Why would anyone take down Missing posters? The boyfriends story sounds like just that-a story! Who wakes up, finds someone you don’t know sleeping in your vehicle and then gives them a ride home? I really hope LE can put this puzzle together!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back