Found Deceased OR - Betty Counts, 83, Prineville, 4 Jul 2021

Yes this, or she got lost and stuck on a back road. I saw that happen before too. So sad. Hope they find her soon.
This is the most likely, or off road in a ditch, yet to be found.
Drones should be deployed to cover ground quickly.
I'm still holding out hope that she is living it up in Vegas, but that's fanciful. : (

Amateur opinion and speculation

Family hires private investigator in hunt for Prineville woman, 83, missing nearly a month - KTVZ
nothing new however this is concerning
Although the Betty is not diagnosed with dementia, Usher believes otherwise.

“I work in health care. I work with dementia patients and mental health patients on a daily basis, and I have since I was 18 years old," Usher said. "She has dementia. She definitely is just not remembering where she is supposed to be going."

Usher shared that her grandmother has been married for six years after meeting her current husband on Match.com and said she and her grandmother's husband have an estranged relationship.

Is this saying the granddaughter has an estranged relationship with Bettys husband or Betty and husband? I'm reading it both ways. IMO

Missing Prineville woman found deceased in Idaho, at end of former logging road - KTVZ

PRINEVILLE, Ore. (KTVZ) – An 83-year-old Prineville woman whose disappearance nearly two months ago sparked a wide-ranging search effort that involved the FBI has been found deceased at the end of a former logging road in Idaho, police said Sunday.

The Benewah County, Idaho, Sheriff’s Office informed Prineville police on Friday that they had located Betty Counts in her car at the end of the former logging road in that county, Sergeant Rob Gray said.

“Betty’s passing did not appear suspicious, and no foul play is suspected,” Gray said in a news release.

Missing Prineville woman found deceased in Idaho, at end of former logging road - KTVZ

PRINEVILLE, Ore. (KTVZ) – An 83-year-old Prineville woman whose disappearance nearly two months ago sparked a wide-ranging search effort that involved the FBI has been found deceased at the end of a former logging road in Idaho, police said Sunday.

The Benewah County, Idaho, Sheriff’s Office informed Prineville police on Friday that they had located Betty Counts in her car at the end of the former logging road in that county, Sergeant Rob Gray said.

“Betty’s passing did not appear suspicious, and no foul play is suspected,” Gray said in a news release.

Oh No. RIP Betty

Oh I hate this. It's too sad. I know her daughter and the rest of the family will be devastated. Betty was very much loved.

Also pointing at this comment by NK and MGG on the channel KTVZ FB site (re Betty's husband):

(Verified elsewhere also but can't link to it due to TOS)

Oh I hate this. It's too sad. I know her daughter and the rest of the family will be devastated. Betty was very much loved.

Also pointing at this comment by NK and MGG on the channel KTVZ FB site (re Betty's husband):

(Verified elsewhere also but can't link to it due to TOS)
Holy crap! This poor family. God Love them. Prayers for both of them and to their family. How devastating.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrian33
Back