OR OR - Camille Foss, 25, Sears worker, shot dead in car, Washington Co.,17 Oct. 1975 *Fresh incentive*

dotr

Reaction score
Cold Case Investigations
''Sheriff's Case #75-11757
Date: October 17, 1975
Time: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.

''Can You Help Solve This Cold Case?
Camile-Foss_1.jpg

Camille Foss Sheriff’s detectives ask for your help in finding new information on cold cases. The first case is the mysterious murder of Ms. Camille Foss.
Camille Foss was a 25-year-old woman working as an office employee at the Sears store in Washington Square.
She left work at about 5:00 p.m. on October 17, 1975, to take a deposit to the bank. Around 6:00 p.m. the bank called Sears to ask about the deposit because the bank was getting ready to close. Camille never made it to the bank.
A Sears employee found Camille's body in her green 1969 Chevrolet Impala parked at the spot indicated in the aerial photo. She had been shot twice in the upper body with either a .38 or 357-magnum revolver.
Considering the crime likely occurred just before sunset in such a visible location, it seems almost impossible that there were no witnesses to the crime.
Someone must have heard or seen something, yet no one has come forward with information. Please, if you have any information that may help detectives with this case, call (503) 846-2594''

Oct 29 2020 rbbm.
Washington Co. District Attorney's Office to start cold case unit | kgw.com
ae029915-33ce-473d-b336-23f93bb81443_1920x1080.jpg

''HILLSBORO, Ore. — The date was Oct. 17, 1975. Camille Foss was found shot to death inside her car parked in the southwest corner of Washington Square's parking lot. Her sister, Adele Bostwick, remembers it like it was yesterday.

"I can recount everything that happened that night," said Bostwick. "It was filled with horror and terror and anger and sadness."

At the time of her death, Foss worked at Sears. She left work to deposit some checks at the bank, but somebody killed her before she arrived. The case is unsolved.''

''For the first time in a long time, Bostwick is feeling a sense of renewed hope. The Washington County District Attorney's Office received a $470,000 grant from the U.S Department of Justice's Bureau of Justice Assistance.''

"I'm delighted," said Bostwick. "This is the best news I've heard in 45 years."

Not much can top it, other than news of an arrest in the decades-old case.

"This person didn't just kill my sister," said Bostwick. "It eventually killed my mother and father, too."

Camile-Foss_1.jpg

Camille Foss, 25
Murdered 17 October 1975

Sheriff’s detectives ask for your help in finding new information on cold cases. The first case is the mysterious murder of Ms. Camille Foss.

Camille Foss was a 25-year-old woman working as an office employee at the Sears store in Washington Square. She left work at about 5:00 p.m. on October 17, 1975, to take a deposit to the bank. Around 6:00 p.m. the bank called Sears to ask about the deposit because the bank was getting ready to close. Camille never made it to the bank.

A Sears employee found Camille's body in her green 1969 Chevrolet Impala parked at the spot indicated in the aerial photo. She had been shot twice in the upper body with either a .38 or 357-magnum revolver.

Considering the crime likely occurred just before sunset in such a visible location, it seems almost impossible that there were no witnesses to the crime.

Someone must have heard or seen something, yet no one has come forward with information.

Please, if you have any information that may help detectives with this case, call (503) 846-2594.

LINK:

Cold Case Investigations

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti