OR OR - Graham Case, 47, last seen leaving his residence driving 2014 white Mercedes GL450 SUV. Medford, 22 Jun 2023

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1688303008506.png
1688303044307.png
Jackson County Sheriff Facebook:

Sheriff’s Deputies Looking for Missing Medford Man

JCSO Case 23-3573

MEDFORD, Ore. – Jackson County Sheriff’s Office (JCSO) deputies are looking for the public’s assistance in locating a man missing out of Medford. The missing man, Graham Rhode Case, 47, was last seen leaving his Medford residence June 22nd.

He is described as a white male, 6’3” tall, weighing 230 lbs., with brown hair and brown eyes. He is driving a white 2014 Mercedes GL450 SUV, license plate number WC26068. If seen please call ECSO dispatch non-emergency number at (541) 776-7206 and reference JCSO case 23-3573.

Comment by K Z-K has useful information about the vehicle.

MEDFORD, Ore.– Jackson County Search and Rescue is continuing to look for a missing Medford man.

47 year-old Graham Rhode Case has been missing since last Thursday, June 22nd.
He’s a 6-foot-3 white man, weighing about 230 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
Case drives a white 2014 Mercedes SUV.

Search and Rescue Sergeant Shawn Richards said they are interviewing Case’s family and friends for any tips they can get.

“We really don’t have a defined search area, I guess driving time from the day he left would be our search area,” Richards said, “but we just felt strongly that we needed to do something, so we did some additional interviews and came up with some local areas that he may frequent.”

Richards said all of the areas they are searching are within Jackson County.
He encourages anyone with information about case to contact the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office.

• Dr. Graham Case, MD is a board certified radiologist in Medford, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, Ohio, and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Providence Medford Medical Center, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center, and Asante Ashland Community Hospital.

Jackson County Sheriff's Office spokesman Aaron Lewis said Friday morning that search and rescue teams were being briefed and would conduct a search by air and land for Graham Rhode Case, 47, who was reported missing after he did not show up for work last week.

Lewis said deputies and investigators have been interviewing friends, family members and co-workers for the past week and had determined that Case had not accessed any of his credit cards or bank information.

Lewis said teams would search a broad area and a number of lakes where Case is known to enjoy spending time, including Hyatt Lake.
“They’ll be using a fixed-wing aircraft that can fly a large area. They’ll be mainly looking for his vehicle throughout the county and in a few areas of interest, which they’ve identified through investigation,” Lewis added.

The Mercedes is believed to be the car Case was driving last Thursday around 4:30 p.m., when his mother reportedly saw him back out of the driveway of his home on Aerial Heights Drive, near Cherry Lane.
Meredith Case, the man’s sister, who resides in Klamath Falls, said the back window of the vehicle has a “kissing lips” sticker.

“He was working on his computer, trying to get it functioning again. My mom just saw him leave and assumed he was leaving to go get computer stuff,” Case told the Rogue Valley Times earlier this week.

Case noted her brother did not have his cellphone with him, because he lost it on a recent family trip to Mexico. She said her brother was wearing a T-shirt and shorts when he left.

Case has been a radiologist at Medford Radiology Group since 2010. Lewis said friends and family “knew something was wrong” when Case, described as a reliable and hard worker, failed to show up for work.

Case lost his wife, April Case, to cancer, July 31, 2022, family members said.

Anyone who sees Case is asked to call the ECSO dispatch nonemergency number at 541-776-7206 and reference JCSO case 23-3573.

New article with more info about his family. Sounds like he is a very beloved “hometown”doctor, with 3 children who are still very much in need of their dad, especially after the tragic loss of the mom just a year ago.

accident? hopefully they're checking his route down embankments etc.
Yeah I hope they've checked local waterways. I would think his car would be easily recognized with that lips sticker prominently displayed so its either dumped somewhere or left the area probably. I also think it's odd he didn't immediately replace his lost cell phone, especially with an important job and young kids to keep track of. I'd hate to think he would intentionally leave three kids behind.

Yeah I hope they've checked local waterways. I would think his car would be easily recognized with that lips sticker prominently displayed so its either dumped somewhere or left the area probably. I also think it's odd he didn't immediately replace his lost cell phone, especially with an important job and young kids to keep track of. I'd hate to think he would intentionally leave three kids behind.

yes I really hope for their sake he is found safe.

accident? hopefully they're checking his route down embankments etc.

The problem is, they don't know his route because they don't know where he was going. It sounds like everything is being done that can be done, but like his colleague said, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack. It is heartbreaking for the children.

So he wasn't going to work?

This a quote from post #4 and from the article linked in post #7:

The Mercedes is believed to be the car Case was driving last Thursday around 4:30 p.m., when his mother reportedly saw him back out of the driveway of his home on Aerial Heights Drive, near Cherry Lane. Meredith Case, the man’s sister, who resides in Klamath Falls, said the back window of the vehicle has a “kissing lips” sticker.

“He was working on his computer, trying to get it functioning again. My mom just saw him leave and assumed he was leaving to go get computer stuff,” Case told the Rogue Valley Times earlier this week.

They don't say when he was next scheduled to work, only that it was obvious that something was wrong when he didn't report to work.

It was only obvious that something was wrong when he did not report to work? Why was it not obvious that something was wrong when he did not come home from leaving to possibly go get computer parts? Was it normal for him to go to work wearing a T-shirt and shorts?

No updates I can find?

I couldn't find any updates either. According to this early article, they struck out in areas they searched…

“So, now we’re just waiting for a clue or something to surface,” he said.

I doubt there will be updates unless there are new developments.

Of concern:
—His wife died a year ago on July 31.
—He didn’t tell his mother where he was going.
—He didn’t replace his lost phone immediately.
—He hasn’t accessed any money.
—He wasn’t dressed for night time temperatures, especially if he drove into the mountains…Hyatt Lake, Lake of the Woods, etc.
—It doesn’t take long to drive to remote areas around here. Some roads are quite treacherous.
—It would not be difficult to hide a car in the woods.
—The lakes and the Rogue River are full of water for a change.

I wish I felt better about this. His family must be frantic. His poor kids!

MISSING since June 22 2023
Graham Rhode Case, 47
6'3" 230lbs
Fair skin
Brown hair
Brown eyes

Last seen leaving his residence in Medford Oregon June 22, 2023 driving Mercedes GL450
Oregon license plate
number WC26068
(Jackson County)
JCSO case #23-3573
Jackson County Sheriff's Office
541-776-7206

IMG_1046.jpeg

IMG_1047.jpegIMG_1047.jpeg
*EBM to add link
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...n-residence-june-22-2023-jcso-23-3573.692592/

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekakay420
Back