OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell Michelle is using them for her own personal gain and ego. I've never listened to a woman who loves to hear her own voice as much as she does. She's absolutely giddy over the control she has right now. She's a very dangerous woman.

I'll put up with it because I want this to end peacefully, but I am physically sick listening to her.

You can tell Michelle is using them for her own personal gain and ego. I've never listened to a woman who loves to hear her own voice as much as she does. She's absolutely giddy over the control she has right now. She's a very dangerous woman.

I'll put up with it because I want this to end peacefully, but I am physically sick listening to her.

Yes, she is very dangerous! If she's currently in a black SUV with three FBI agents, they must be sick of listening to her too! Or do they join the FBI later?

Oh geez, more crazy legislators taking credit for this. They support Michelle.

Claims Finicum was killed while trying to surrender, and yet claims not to be taking sides here.

Loved those media questions! Calling them on their BS!

Should be soon. They (Graham & Fiore) will be in an olive green military vehicle.

I don't believe a word they are saying about not damaging the property and artifacts.

Who is this guy the press is talking to? I had to take a quick break and missed it? Is this Arnold?

It's Arnold.

David was on live. Back to that constitutional ex lawyer...yeah, she got cut off.

Who is this guy the press is talking to? I had to take a quick break and missed it? Is this Arnold?

Think so. Who just said he never read the whole Constitution, even while in law school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member