OR OR - Ronald Leckenby, 45, Silver Falls SP, 6 Sept 2014

I think the son is messed up, he either helped to kill his father or the father killed himself, or he just wanted to disappear so the son gave him a head start. The son's face book page is very strange.

He didn't disappear. He has a close nit group of friends he would've told & he gave no indication he was leaving. He didn't take his wallet or cell phone. He has not been heard from since the day he disappeared.

Bump up for Ronald.

Nothing new in the news, it appears.

The son's FB has been silent for three weeks. I checked VINELink, and he is listed as in custody. He was obviously out between his September arrest for failure to appear and his last post on Dec. 3. He must be serving time for the failure to appear charge, which would have led to a revoking of his probation. Meanwhile, no sign of Ron? I wonder about his finances. Was he a struggling car salesman? If someone harmed him, what would the motive be?

The son's FB has been silent for three weeks. I checked VINELink, and he is listed as in custody. He was obviously out between his September arrest for failure to appear and his last post on Dec. 3. He must be serving time for the failure to appear charge, which would have led to a revoking of his probation. Meanwhile, no sign of Ron? I wonder about his finances. Was he a struggling car salesman? If someone harmed him, what would the motive be?

I was wondering why the son's facebook page had gone quiet.

It doesn't seem like there's any searches for Ronald.

I just spent time reading the whole thread - what a weird case! I don't even know what to say. Hopefully something will happen after the holidays, or if not then there will be new searches in the spring.

Hmm. I was just googling Ronald to see if there were any updates, and up popped a (new?) record for his son on vinelink that has a date of 1-23-15 and the charge is resisting arrest. He's listed as in custody. I don't know if this is something new or related to what you had posted :shrug:

Nothing else new in the news though. :(

Hmm. I was just googling Ronald to see if there were any updates, and up popped a (new?) record for his son on vinelink that has a date of 1-23-15 and the charge is resisting arrest. He's listed as in custody. I don't know if this is something new or related to what you had posted :shrug:

Nothing else new in the news though. :(

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Man-caught-breaking-into-SE-Portland-home-292109211.html

http://mugshotsearch.net/Search/Leckenby/Pearce/

Where are you, Ronald?

Makes me lean more towards Ron being alive somewhere, or maybe that's merely wishful thinking....

Where is Ron???

:candle:

Ronald Loren Leckenby The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Circumstances of Disappearance MP was driven from Aloha, Oregon to Silver Falls State Park where he was seen walking into the woods, leaving his wallet and cell phone in the car.

Has he been compared to this John Doe?

That's really interesting
Has he been compared to this John Doe?

That's really interesting...
Especially since the son didn't report him missing initially.
What is the procedure to find out if they have been compared?

I can’t see rule outs in namus but someone else can. Would make sense if he (the son) actually drove in a completely different direction.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hopesloth
Back