OR OR - Roxanne Sims, 18, Portland, 31 Dec 1977

Is this the same Roxanne? If so she had her picture taken in 1979. When are yearbooks made? End of the school year?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-04-13-39-17-182_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-04-13-39-17-182_com.android.chrome.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 25
Roxanne is still not available on the doe network, I had submitted her just to get her a profile months ago. This is the match I'd like to suggest for her:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
720UFMA

Roxanne was last seen a little under a year before the Granby Girl was found.
They are similar in age/size. Roxanne is said to have often worn brown high heel platforms, GG was found wearing “brown shoes similar to what a girl might wear”, they could have meant platforms versus just brown shoes, but who knows. Similar hair color as well.

Is this the same Roxanne? If so she had her picture taken in 1979. When are yearbooks made? End of the school year?
This could represent "Class of 1979"? Then it could have been taken in 1976?

It is a long shot, but I have submitted this jane doe who was found a few months earlier in Yakima. Height is close only off by 1 inch, and weight is somewhat off by 15 pounds. It states on NamUs that Roxanne went missing approximately in 1977. Most times this is the case, they put a start date of the first month of the approximate year, not the very last.

Because there is no details on when she was last seen, I have included this suggestion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back