OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

Can anyone explain what is meant by "physical evidence" ? "Police said that their investigation has turned up physical evidence indicating that Warner is dead, and that they believe Ames knows the location of her remains. He has not disclosed the location of Warner’s remains and is not cooperating with law enforcement at this time."

Can anyone explain what is meant by "physical evidence" ? "Police said that their investigation has turned up physical evidence indicating that Warner is dead, and that they believe Ames knows the location of her remains. He has not disclosed the location of Warner’s remains and is not cooperating with law enforcement at this time."
I noticed that too.

Blood evidence?

I don't know, but I thought it may relate in some (indirect) way to this:

"But what Henderson does know is that crucial DNA evidence proves Lennie Ames drove Warner's car.

Because of Warner's prior DUII, her car could only start with an Ignition Interlock Device, in order to start the car, someone has to blow in the device and it tracks the time.

The investigation reveals it was driven late at night on 4th of July and Ames admitted driving it July 5th in the morning."

I will go find the article...LINK: http://kobi5.com/news/item/stephani...013-boyfriend-named-suspect.html#.VZ8WrWt5mSP

Here is the general info about physical evidence. It's anybody's guess what that involves in Stephanie's case. As Think mentioned, the DNA on the breathalyzer in the car would be physical evidence. I'm curious about what physical evidence made JCSO decide that she is deceased. I'm sure they figured she was much earlier, as we did. :(

American Academy of Forensic Sciences (AAFS) describes physical evidence as anything from small evidences that require a microscope to view to anything as large as a truck.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/p/physical-evidence/

Physical evidence is evidence which takes the form of an actual, physical object. This means that most of the exhibits introduced into a case are likely to be pieces of physical evidence. Documents which attest to the matters of important within the case, or weapons that might have been used in the criminal act involved in the case, or even pieces of clothing which the defendant might have been wearing at the time of the incident in question within the trial might constitute types of physical evidence.
Physical evidence might also include smaller pieces of evidence such as fingerprints taken from the scene of the crime, or residue from the firearm involved in the crime

http://trial.laws.com/evidence

[OT: I've been thanking posts...and then sometimes when I scroll to read new posts, I'm hitting something that is making my previous "Thanks" on some posts go away...all to say that I am not meaning to take my thanks away...But it feels so darn rude that this keeps happening that I just wanted to mention it. ]

:wave: "I giveth my thanks - and I unwittingly taketh my thanks away." :(

I guess I'll have to stay up and watch KOBI news at 11:00. There was just a teaser that new tips have come in and JCSO is closer to making an arrest! Dare we hope?!

[OT: I've been thanking posts...and then sometimes when I scroll to read new posts, I'm hitting something that is making my previous "Thanks" on some posts go away...all to say that I am not meaning to take my thanks away...But it feels so darn rude that this keeps happening that I just wanted to mention it. ]

:wave: "I giveth my thanks - and I unwittingly taketh my thanks away." :(

It's not just you. WS thanks are super wonky for me too. It also sometimes freezes when I'm trying to post or pm. And this is on a brand new ipad air2 I got yesterday. Grrrr. I should check the tech thread if I can find it again.

Quick summary of story on KOBI News at 11:00 p.m. Linked when available.

Closer to arrest than ever. Dozens of new tips since story last week. Most tips focus on Ames. Henderson said he's not going to Georgia. LE in GA will take Ames in when the time comes. No arrest warrant yet. Putting together crucial info.

Editorial comment by me: I'm thrilled with this story. Henderson seems to be really pushing this. Personally, I don't think he'd be speaking so freely if an arrest isn't close.

KDRV:
I couldn't type fast enough, but similar to KOBI with a little more background info.
It was basically the same as the story posted earlier.
http://www.kdrv.com/news/local/Suspect_Found_in_2013_Disappearance_of_Oregon_woman.html

Sorry folks, I can't endure this ear worm alone anymore. :gaah: Misery loves company! Let's hope it happens soon and I can replace this with something else.

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do?
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

http://www.metrolyrics.com/bad-boys-lyrics-inner-circle.html

Can someone tell me which reporter covered the story on KOBI last night? I don't want to bug all of them...

Can someone tell me which reporter covered the story on KOBI last night? I don't want to bug all of them...

It was just the anchor guy Art Barron reading and showing video, not an actual reporter's story. Usually Roma Villavicencio covers Stephanie. She wasn't on the air for this, but she may have put the story together.

So far, it hasn't been posted online.

It took hours to get that photo... The person who got it for me lives close to Ames and by the time she went to get a paper, they were uncharacteristically sold out wherever she looked. Trust me when I say the neighbors have taken notice.

It took hours to get that photo... The person who got it for me lives close to Ames and by the time she went to get a paper, they were uncharacteristically sold out wherever she looked. Trust me when I say the neighbors have taken notice.

BBM

Thank you and your local contact so much for your hard work!

I'm glad the Moultrians are taking notice. Let's hope the immediate neighbors sit in shifts on their porches all day and night, cell phones at the ready, drinking sweet tea, watching for a clandestine getaway attempt!! :bodyguard::bodyguard::copcar::copcar:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back