OR OR - Sweet Home - 'Swamp Mountain Doe' - Am Ind/Native/WhtFem 18-40 - UP7765 - Jul'76

Teresa Kay Davis missing from Tacoma WA 11/1/73 is a possibility, although her height is listed at 5’6” and UID estimation is 5’0”.

She is not ruled out and I don’t see her mentioned previously.

View attachment 376227View attachment 376228

Race / EthnicityAmerican Indian / Alaska Native

It is a very interesting possibility, about the height it is necessary to take into account that the body of Jane Doe was skeletal so the height of Swamp Mountain Jane Doe could be incorrect.

Teresa Kay Davis missing from Tacoma WA 11/1/73 is a possibility, although her height is listed at 5’6” and UID estimation is 5’0”.

Here is Teresa Davis's thread:

Missing Persons who are Native American and Female, from NAMUS. Possibly matching the timeframe. Native not based on personal effects, but the race/ethnicity information stated.

Ann Ruth Sanchez
(35 in 1971, 5 foot 3, Arizona)

Linda Ann Miller (18 in 1973)

Teresa Kay Davis (mentioned recently)

Christine Marie Honson
(32 in 1974, 5 foot 2)

Lorelee Sue Lhotka
(19 in 1975, would hitchhike).

Sonia Kay Redbird (previously mentioned)

Delma Lou Sits Poor
(13 in 1975. Walking in South Dakota).

Ida Rose Jacomet (37 in 1975, Alaska)

Phyllis Eleanor Berry
(Hazel eyes. 21 in 1975. Texas).

Missing Persons who are Native American and Female, from NAMUS. Possibly matching the timeframe. Native not based on personal effects, but the race/ethnicity information stated.

Ann Ruth Sanchez
(35 in 1971, 5 foot 3, Arizona)

Linda Ann Miller (18 in 1973)

Teresa Kay Davis (mentioned recently)

Christine Marie Honson
(32 in 1974, 5 foot 2)

Lorelee Sue Lhotka
(19 in 1975, would hitchhike).

Sonia Kay Redbird (previously mentioned)

Delma Lou Sits Poor
(13 in 1975. Walking in South Dakota).

Ida Rose Jacomet (37 in 1975, Alaska)

Phyllis Eleanor Berry
(Hazel eyes. 21 in 1975. Texas).

AZ - AZ - Ann Sanchez, 35, Casa Grande, 1 January 1971

CA - CA - Linda Miller, 19, San Rafael, July 1973

MI - MI - Christine Marie Honson, 32, Grand Rapids, Sept 1974

WA - WA - Lorelee Sue Lhotka, 19, Seattle, 1975

SD - SD - Delema Lou Sits Poor, 12, Pine Ridge, 1 Feb 1974

AK - AK - Ida Jacomet, 37, Fairbanks, 2 Oct 1975

Has Mary Margaret Cook been considered? she seems to match everything (even race since Mary is biracial white and native just like Swamp Mountain Jane Doe):

1383DFFL - Mary Margaret Cook

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

The circumstances make it unlikely IMO. I read Mary's DoeNetwork entry and it seems obvious her husband killed her. However, the husband reported her missing the next day, so I don't think he had the time to drive all the way up to Oregon and back in 24 hours.

The circumstances make it unlikely IMO. I read Mary's DoeNetwork entry and it seems obvious her husband killed her. However, the husband reported her missing the next day, so I don't think he had the time to drive all the way up to Oregon and back in 24 hours.
You are actually right, but here I have 2 theories that could explain the distance issue:

1- Mary's husband He always maintained his innocence in her case and told his children that Mary left of her own free will. Although considering the circumstances it could be a little probable but I don't know if this assumption ended up being ruled out by the police.

2- Mary's eldest son said he saw his parents arguing the day his mother disappeared and Earl told him not to look outside. He believes that Mary's body was hidden in a red blanket in the house, if this statement is true I wonder if there could be a possibility that Mary's husband left her body somewhere in Highland City for a while. And then he wanted to move Mary's body, he maybe paid someone to take the body to Oregon so that it would be impossible to look for it in Florida.

Another possibility I would like to mention is Susan Elizabeth Pearson:

3056DFMT - Susan Elizabeth Pearson

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

She was a professor of business administration at the University of Montana in Missoula, but she was originally from Portland, Oregon, and her parents were from there, too. Maybe she wanted to go visit her parents but ended up getting murdered in Linn County? it is also important to mention that she matches the physical description of Jane Doe.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back